Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player (46256 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos / 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Intrepid01(m): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Imagining a friend zone situation is so sh**ty men!!!.....Cos how do you keep hanging on when you know that someone else is regularly shagging the babe you're hoping on? some guys are realllllllyyyyy mad!!!!

The pain becomes worse when you chat her up and she's like "I'm with him, I'll be staying for the night"................lol, you're dead already.

4 Likes

Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Lexusgs430: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=Nma27 post=57574975][/quote]

I was hoping from friends, we become good friends, then.........
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by I888(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Then you'll never get what you what in life undecided Always wanting it your way. Nonsense.
I met her here, she is doubting me, I have stored a lot of the loving personality, the kind most ladies don't believe exist, how can I win her trust?
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Kobicove(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
See difference in height...

This is the real definition of a 'long distance' relationship grin

1 Like

Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by seangy4konji: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
Am sorry mama. No deal.

No friend zone for me.
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by I888(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
davibid:
I don't know why short women love tall guys

Vice versa

Smh

Congrats to them sha
to balance the equation. I am way taller than most girls lol. And don't forget women generally have average heights.
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Now, those men who were in the friend zone, will finally have a BIG hope grin

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE grin wink

Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Rozaybb(f): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I'm not starting in any friendzone shyt
people like u na to dey fvck straight dey ur mind
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Josh44s(m): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Generalyemi:

they are getting married in 30 days....go back and collect your school fees....

Please help me collect it cry
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Lool cheesy
Get out jare. Nonsene.
what's your problem gaan? Kini isoro e?
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Rozaybb:
people like u na to dey fvck straight dey ur mind
How's that your problem? Did I ask to fvck you?
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
hunniebun:
basketball players are usually tall and cute..
I love this type of pre-wedding picture not those pre wedding pictures that they'll be exposing every part of their bodies!

cute couple...

more blessings to you guys,more blessings to come..
YAWNNN
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Rozaybb(f): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
How's that your problem? Did I ask to fvck you?
disgusting
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Rozaybb:
disgusting
ok. I'm in my house, come and beat me
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Safiaa(f): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
what's your problem gaan? Kini isoro e?
You are my problem. Your comments just irritate me. Always stating nonsense.
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Safiaa:
knock yourself off

4 Likes

Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Gwan2(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Yea she is my perfect spec......I can be friend zoned by her if and only if I know she will give in later on and also she aint a hoe.
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by smellingmenses: 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Get a dicck
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by davidif: 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
calberian:
lipsrsealed

What kind of useless meme is this? I pity the person that follows this advice.
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by calberian: 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
davidif:

What kind of useless meme is this? I pity the person that follows this advice.

Dude, go get a sense of humour grin
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by oyestephen(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
davibid:
I don't know why short women love tall guys

Vice versa

Smh

Congrats to them sha
so they can look up to them
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by smartiyke78: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nna dis man long oh'
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Shiitposter: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Well, her case is different sha..im talking abt Nairalander boiz u always come here and wail abt being friend zoned grin

I've seeb more threads about girls liking guys that dont feel the same way than vice versa, so i don't know where you get that from.
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Safiaa(f): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
knock yourself off
Very rude online, but if i see you im sure you wont be like this.

Goodbye foolish one.
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Damfostopper(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Then you'll never get what you what in life undecided Always wanting it your way. Nonsense.
why is it paining you.... are you under a spell

Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
a whole rich basketball player was friendzoned? shocked
women will kill themselves just to get the attention of a male athlete cheesy.why do i think this guy is being economical with the truth shocked

Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
Safiaa:

Goodbye foolish one.

Jacksparr0w127 and Safiaa cheesy kiss tongue

1 Like

Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I'm not starting in any friendzone shyt
it was the babe dat was friendzone
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Martin0(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
I personally think this idea of moving from friends to married couples don't work,coz like my siggy(Rdb)na make u just enter marry she dey look for...
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by chuksdavid28(m): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
i'd always pick me a short chic anytime anyday...short chics rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Safiaa:

Goodbye foolish one.
Tell that to your fada
Re: 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Iffahear! The girl no dey fear cheesy cheesy
I hear ya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) / Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) / Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.