Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) (46187 Views)

He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by mostsimpliest(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dear Nairalanders I beg you guys with the name of God I really need the brotherly and sisterly advise on this issue that's being bothering me since yesterday

If you guys can recall my last post https://www.nairaland.com/3851768/dont-know-it-ask-forgiveness where I nearly committed suicide because of a girl that accepted me as a side boyfriend and later abandoned me like trash. This same girl is now calling me, begging me that the guy somehow deceived and bewitched her, that she truly loves me and that I should give her a chance..

Seriously I felt some kind of pity for her cause deep down inside me I still have strong feelings for her...I cant stand see her crying or being disturbed. Please you guys should help a brother in need don't want to regret my action

mods, please help me attach my previous post, I don't know how to do that.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
shocked

She accepted you as a side-boyfriend?

Your self-worth is outta this world.
Kudos man, you got her back...when you are actually the spare tyre.

I just pray you get the fortitude and bravery to overcome your fear of death and do it this time when she eventually dumps you.
Mr Rebound.

461 Likes 22 Shares

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Fadiga24(m): 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
U don go dere again?

U no like your life?!

469 Likes 28 Shares

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by banjicom(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
U say wetin?

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Evablizin(f): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lols this one na muchoco

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by madone: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tell her nah lady....i no get time for second hand goods.i Av move on to tear rubber. Tell her to wait till u re ready

23 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Leonbonapart(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
Oboy you go Tay for market o... she will probably leave you for a bigger fish again

Waiting for your next topic

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by deepwater(f): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op can you please come to my house tonight ?
I wish I could have you tonight, as in, you need to be whipped with iron belt all night till first light of daybreak.

It is obvious your brain is an app, but sadly you are still using the trial and free version. You better buy your license key to have full functionality of your brain.

I read through you initial thread last month, I can not believe that your girls mom asked you to beg your girl to accept you and you complied only for her to tell u she would accept you as an ASSISTANT boyfriend while she still maintain her main guy and you sheepishly accepted shocked. God of mercy! Because of Kongo? Kongo shining master abi? Come op, you sure say you suck breast complete when you small?

If I be your sister ehn, I go personally treat your ffuucckk Up completely.

How dare you think of harming yourself over a mere woman??

Omo, I suppose they flog you now like this I swear.
Woman rapper like u, na your type dey give ashawo G wagon. Ode, mumu boi

345 Likes 27 Shares

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by condomuser: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Fvck her toto 7 times a week for 6 months and Run

mostsimpliest:
Dear Nairalanders I beg you guys with the name of God I really need the brotherly and sisterly advise on this issue that's being bothering me since yesterday

If you guys can recall my last post https://www.nairaland.com/3851768/dont-know-it-ask-forgiveness where I nearly committed suicide because of a girl that accepted me as a side boyfriend and later abandoned me like trash. This same girl is now calling me, begging me that the guy somehow deceived and bewitched her, that she truly loves me and that I should give her a chance..

Seriously I felt some kind of pity for her cause deep down inside me I still have strong feelings for her...I cant stand see her crying or being disturbed. Please you guys should help a brother in need don't want to regret my action

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Oh man! It's simple, if you keep getting hurt from your mistakes you haven't learnt then.. be wise!!

19 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Oyindidi(f): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
angry sense fall on you!

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by kingrt2(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dude get a life

See signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by SalamRushdie: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
I remember your story , oya go and continue your side nigga duty in peace

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
She wants to kill you by herself.. grin

26 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Victornezzar: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op honestly

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by SeniorZato(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abeg we have more cirious issues to attend to

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by sarahade(f): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:

You deserve better.

6 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Who else came here looking for NwaAmaikpe comment?

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by jashar(f): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Na wa ooo

It's like some people are just suckers for punishment sha....
lipsrsealed undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

mostsimpliest:

Use ur head ooo
Check my threads u will see something similar
I repeat use ur head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by orijintv(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
That Suicide Ure Looking For, You'll Surely Get It If You Dont Use Ur Head.

Use Your Head !! Jeki Orie pe

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Crystalclara(f): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Accept her at your own peril

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by brainpulse: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
You nearly committed suicide, but you didn't. Now you want her back.....You will not only commit murder, even grave will reject you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by 7footre(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Can you imagine? So you are a waste site abi? Use and dump? This is why I detest giving advice on this forum, they'll never heed. So everything that was said to you on d other thread amounted to nothing?

Well lemmi wait for the next two months when you'll be needing advice for heartbreak again rubbish

Modified
Op infact I suppose use you for money ritual, make you no go waste like that nonsense rubbish

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by alegbeleye(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Accept her bro. But this time go with your brain.

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by jjjjj2017: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
mtcheeeew...
pussyassnigga!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by LordOfNaira: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Fadiga24:
U don go dere again?
U no like your life?!
ROTFL

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by richybankx: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
First degree mumu.. Your now an escape route for her abi.. Tomorrow she will see another dude and send you back to your previous position.. Don't tell me your that dull men..mean y we have this for you =

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Man2utd(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:

Shebi you almost committed suicide, Go back to her, she will be the first to announce it when you die....

9 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by thestevens: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Because she sees you like a handkerchief abi?

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by YukHub: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
hmm.. Some people like to they play with fire

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter / Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.