Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Study It, Build Up Your Life And Be Fearless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Study It, Build Up Your Life And Be Fearless (332 Views)

Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! / Becoming Fearless With Women / Still On My Birthday Build Up (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study It, Build Up Your Life And Be Fearless by Marioplus(m): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
I hope you are actively involved in building up your faith in JESUS CHRIST by participating daily in Holy Bible Studies in your Church?
If God did not spare HIS ONLY SON JESUS CHRIST TO DIE THE MOST SHAMEFUL DEATH ON CALVARY
He will NOT SPARE ANYBODY whether Church leader/Clergy or ordinary person from entering HELL-FIRE, If You or Me refuse to Stand firm in consistent BELIEVE AND CONFESSION {LIFESTYLE} of OUR ABSOLUTE DEPENDENCE ON THE PRICE AND VICTORY OF JESUS CHRIST FOR US ON CALVARY through HIS SPOTLESS PRECIOUS BLOOD
therefore
"Test and evaluate yourselves to see whether YOU are in the faith and living your lives as [committed] believers. Examine YOUR-selves [NOT ME]! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves [by an ongoing experience] that Jesus Christ is in you—unless indeed you fail the test and are rejected as counterfeit?" {2 Cor.13:5}
remember there is no SECRET BEFORE GOD; everything I/YOU do both in hiding from human eyes and the ones we do in PUBLIC are VERY OPEN in GOD'S EYES!
thus
"Such a MAN only FEARS the EYES of MEN, and KNOWS NOT that the EYES of the LORD are TEN THOUSAND times BRIGHTER than the SUN, BEHOLDING ALL the WAYS of MEN, and CONSIDERING the MOST SECRET PARTS." {Sirach 23:19}
Also
"Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend to heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in Sheol (the under world, the place of the dead), behold, You are there.
If I take the wings of the dawn,
If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,
Even there Your hand will lead me,
And Your right hand will take hold of me.
If I say, “Surely the darkness will cover me,
And the night will be the only light around me,”
Even the darkness is not dark to You and conceals nothing from You,
But the night shines as bright as the day;
Darkness and light are alike to You." {Psalm 139:7-12}
If you examine yourself and you find yourself dirty with sin, sinful past, sinful lifestyle e.t.c
Yes, the feeling of guilt will come into you because you have offended your God, yourself and your neighbor.
Ask God for Mercy immediately in your heart Right Now, "God my Father I am sorry for all my sins (Mention All their ORIGINAL NAMES, do not call them those NAMES that makes them APPEAR less sinful to HUMAN MIND like FORNICATION tagged FUN especially the ones you remember often and the ones weighing your conscience down for days/months/years), Jesus Christ my Savior please pour out your Blood upon my whole life again and restore me in your complete righteousness, Holy Spirit restore into my mind/brain/heart/conscience YOUR CONFIDENCE that I am WHOLE AGAIN IN YOUR EYES/PRESENCE in JESUS NAME. AMEN."
This prayer brings you into the FULLNESS OF GOD'S FORGIVENESS thus
"If we [FREELY] admit that we have SINNED and CONFESS our SINS, He is FAITHFUL and JUST [true to His own nature and promises], and will FORGIVE our SINS and CLEANSE us CONTINUALLY from ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS [our wrongdoing, everything not in conformity with His will and purpose]." {1 John 1:9}
and through His Holy Spirit leads us to Sacramental Confessions thus "When He SAW them, He said to them, “Go and show YOURSELVES to the PRIESTS.” And as they WENT, they were [MIRACULOUSLY] HEALED and made CLEAN." {Luke 17:14}.
Remember also that there is no type, quantity or quality of your sins or my sins that the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST AND HIS DEATH ON CALVARY CANNOT WASH AWAY
thus
"and through [the INTERVENTION of] the SON to RECONCILE ALL THINGS to HIMSELF, making PEACE [with BELIEVERS] through the BLOOD of HIS CROSS; through Him, [I say,] whether THINGS on EARTH or THINGS in HEAVEN." {Colossians 1:20}
"and to JESUS, the Mediator of a NEW COVENANT [uniting God and man], and to the SPRINKLED BLOOD, which SPEAKS [of MERCY], a BETTER and NOBLER and more GRACIOUS MESSAGE than the blood of Abel [which cried out for vengeance of our sins/sinful past/sinful lifestyles]." {Hebrews 12:24}
Also to note that God forgives ALL OUR SINS, THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR SINS AND DOES NOT REMEMBER THEM AGAIN as to condemn us for them thus
"that is, that GOD was in CHRIST RECONCILING the WORLD to HIMSELF, NOT COUNTING PEOPLE'S SINS against THEM [but CANCELLING them]. And He has committed to us the MESSAGE of RECONCILIATION [that is, restoration to favor with God]." (2 Cor.5:19)
"having CANCELED OUT the CERTIFICATE of DEBT consisting of LEGAL DEMANDS [WHICH WERE IN FORCE] against US and which were HOSTILE to US. And this CERTIFICATE He has SET ASIDE and COMPLETELY REMOVED by NAILING IT to the CROSS." {Colossians 2:14}
"SO if the SON makes YOU FREE, then you are UNQUESTIONABLY FREE." {John 8:36}
so after asking God for forgiveness on your sins, He has forgiven you. When something bad, trials or afflictions come later in the future STOP THINKING AND BELIEVING IT IS STILL THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR PAST SINS which you have confessed to GOD that is still following you or that God is still punishing YOU.
Evil, bad things, trials come to us because we are still in the WORLD though we operate here with HEAVENLY CITIZENSHIP.
In this world people still commit sin, sin affects everybody directly or indirectly, believer or unbeliever because "SIN IS A REPROACH TO HUMAN BEINGS" (Proverbs 14:34).
SIN gives devil and demons PERMISSION TO RELEASE afflictions, trials, untimely death, wickedness e.t.c on human beings on this EARTH.
Our Duty is to stand consistently in positive declarations of the finished works of Jesus Christ upon our lives no matter the noise of sin and evil in our world. This is our Righteousness in Christ Jesus.
One Single attitude/prayer of declaring our righteous standing with God through faith in Christ Jesus destroys and cancels multitude of sins in the whole world thus "Righteousness exalts A NATION..." {Proverbs 14:34}
"Charity {done with faith in Christ Jesus} washes away MULTITUDE of sin" {1 Peter 4:8}
"let the [latter] one know that the ONE who has TURNED a SINNER from the ERROR of HIS WAY will SAVE that ONE'S SOUL from DEATH and COVER a MULTITUDE of SINS [that is, obtain the pardon of the many sins committed by the one who has been restored]." {James 5:20}
Jesus commands us thus
"And He said to them, “Go into ALL the WORLD and PREACH the GOSPEL to ALL CREATION. HE/SHE who has BELIEVED [in ME] and HAS been BAPTIZED will be SAVED [from the penalty of God’s wrath and judgment]; but he who has NOT BELIEVED will be CONDEMNED." {Mark 16:15-16}
Holy Spirit, Our Senior Partner and the Number One Witness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ lead us to those men/women who need you MOST and give US the RIGHT DISPOSITION to share the GOOD NEWS with them as we OUGHT even as we carry out our daily tasks, jobs, business and responsibilities today 16th June, 2017 and every passing second of our lives here on earth in Jesus Name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Couple Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Fruitless Searching / Paranormal Romance Writer/ Writing Sample Needed / A Life Without Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.