Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money (32255 Views)

Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS / Latest Gari Processing And (maize And Cassava) Production Plan / Cost Implication For The Cultivativation Of 1 Hectare Of Cassava Production. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by Midumighty(m): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oluwachinta:

Please which variety is the 6months cassava and is the yield more than TME419? Thank you
this is nt about 419 bt the truth.
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by Butbest: 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Good idea u got here
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by lilreese: 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
amazing
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by aariwa(m): 12:21am On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by Jimmyo3(m): 12:36am On Jun 17, 2017
Please is there any cassava variety that matures within 6 months??
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by BARNABASS(m): 2:18am On Jun 17, 2017
Nicepoker:
go for mechanized and u will make money.
how can I go for mechanized farming pls?
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by lereinter(m): 5:03am On Jun 17, 2017
fineboynl:
.easier said than done, if its that easy to make cool millions, then how come local farmers are not millionaire.

local farmer may not plant up to 1 hac, do proper land preparation etc

that land preparation, no be small money the thing dey swallow
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by Nicepoker(m): 5:55am On Jun 17, 2017
BARNABASS:
how can I go for mechanized farming pls?
ur location pls. I might help u more
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by phenomem(m): 7:09am On Jun 17, 2017
eminikansoso:
grin
OP You are a confirmed Internet farmer.
You know nothing about farming just look at your analysis, for example #88,000 for palm oil for garri processing.
Now Let me educate you on cassava farming business.
Let assume you want to farm on an hectare of land which is 100m by 100m equal to 10,000m square.
Land clearing during the january /February period will cost you 15000 to 25000 depend on the locations.
Next stage is Tilling and Ridges by tractor or manual, but tractor will be much better and will cost you around 20,000 to 30,000 depend on your locations.
Other stages include herbicide spraying and planting of cassava, you will need like 4 litres of herbicides and 50 bundles of cassava stems for 1 hectare of cassava farm which will cause you around 75,000 for proper planting of 1 meter spacing.
It take cause 9 to 12 months to reach maturity stage and it depends on the species.
Harvesting is done by hand and like me I sell by ton no further processing because of time and stress involve.
For an hectare of cassava farm highest I have uproot is about 63 tons about 2 years ago and was sold at 22500 per ton then.
Thanks
cassava farming is very lucrative no magic about it but it take time.

Where are you located please and can you please email me, I will like to discuss some things with you. phenomemm@gmail.com or chat me up on whatsapp on 07030908277
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by kingOG: 7:17am On Jun 17, 2017
dessz:
GOD, SEE AS THREAD MPTY
so because the thread no make you laff and he tell you how to make a profit of 1.3 m that makes it empty ..smh its your brain that is empty
where is dat odun adekola pics when you need it
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by chiblaze07(m): 7:25am On Jun 17, 2017
Wow! this analysis is... shocked shocked SHOCKING
The best practices is all that really matter if you expect a better output from your farm.
Agribusiness is really lucrative, but one has to be patient to enjoy its yield.

See essential cassava farming process @ http://www.agro4africa.com/cassava-farming/cassava-farming-process/
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by Adieza(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2017
taochemiaglobal:
Nice info.can one get cassava that will be ready for harvest in 6 months duration?
Nice job .Am interested.
message me via mail.
greatestanebira@gmail.com
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by erenax: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2017
I have a plot of land,,how many hectare is dat
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by Zieristclair(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2017
Good analysis.for me the only stressful part is the weeding stage-that bending of waist eeh!anyway I'd own the land after a few years and I prefer machined farming.
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by PastorAji(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
jobsat34:

How long does the hybrid stem takes to grow
I dunno because I left the area (Moniya) before they harvested the cassava call 08062144118
He used the IITA Hybrid cassava in his farm last year and he would be in the best position to answer sir
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by uvalued(m): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
eminikansoso:
grin
You know nothing about farming just look at your analysis, for example #88,000 for palm oil for garri processing.
Let assume you want to farm on an hectare of land which is 100m by 100m equal to 10,000m square.
Land clearing during the january /February period will cost you 15000 to 25000 depend on the locations.
Next stage is Tilling and Ridges by tractor or manual, but tractor will be much better and will cost you around 20,000 to 30,000 depend on your locations.
Other stages include herbicide spraying and planting of cassava, you will need like 4 litres of herbicides and 50 bundles of cassava stems for 1 hectare of cassava farm which will cause you around 75,000 for proper planting of 1 meter spacing.
It take cause 9 to 12 months to reach maturity stage and it depends on the species.
Harvesting is done by hand and like me I sell by ton no further processing because of time and stress involve.
For an hectare of cassava farm highest I have uproot is about 63 tons about 2 years ago and was sold at 22500 per ton then.
Thanks

keep pumping the info am learning
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by Emempaul(m): 7:22am On Jun 18, 2017
uvalued:

keep pumping the info am learning

I just dey laff in Spanish go London come warri.
1.3million on 1 hectare ? 63 tons on 1 hectare?

sha some people Shud fear God sha. even with best practices planting tme419 farm dey manage get 25 to 30 u get 63. it is well

1 Like

Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by IMASTEX: 7:30am On Jun 19, 2017
fineboynl:
.easier said than done, if its that easy to make cool millions, then how come local farmers are not millionaire.
The difference btw the local and exposed farmers is marketing skill. How, when and where you market your product is key to profit maximization.
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by keoplus(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2017
Greenfield Impexplus Limited has in stock 142 tons of clean dried hibiscus flower for sale.
We are open to pick-up at our warehouse in Kano or we can carry-out the logistics for export at FOB rate.
QUANTITY: 142 Tons
PRICE (Pick-up):480.000 (NGN)/Ton, F.O.B: 1700(USD)/Ton
07039461992 0r 08176540535
greenfieldimpexplusltd@gmail.com
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by Temmason(m): 1:14am On Jun 21, 2017
BlackAfrican:
Can you break down the process of fertilizer application so non agriculturalists can comprehend. Second, where person fit see land rent for farming cassava?
You can get land in Kwara state for farming.
Check my signature on how to get intouch with me
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by Temmason(m): 1:22am On Jun 21, 2017
eminikansoso:
grin
Thanks
Omo Iya, will like to have a chat with you please.
07055658562= whatsapp,or my signature if you want to call me.
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by MDDarah84(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2017
Wonderful piece...kindly add me up on WhatsApp
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by costeve: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
Please how can i identify tme 419 cassava stem?
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by teddyope31(f): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
eminikansoso:
grin
Thanks

eminikansoso

I'm in need of someone with experience cassava farming or maize farming , I have a large expanse if land (over 100 hecters) and I would like to put it in someone's charge who will cultivate it and give me profit within the shortest amount of time (4-6months).
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by eminikansoso(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
teddyope31:

eminikansoso

I'm in need of someone with experience cassava farming or maize farming , I have a large expanse if land (over 100 hecters) and I would like to put it in someone's charge who will cultivate it and give me profit within the shortest amount of time (4-6months).
Where do you have the land
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by iseeicome: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by Zubair123: 7:15am On Jan 01, 2018
iseeicome:
http://businessplan.com.ng/start-cassava-farming-business-nigeria-business-plan/
Learn more on how to start a cassava farm in Nigeria
[Oga mi, abeg i need your contact... i want to go into casava farming] grin
Thanks
[/quote]
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by grinface98(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
eminikansoso:

Where do you have the land
Good evening, sir. Please I need your help on this cassava farming thingy. My brother is so much interested in it and ready to venture into it ASAP. Please drop your whatsapp number so I'd contact you. Thanks in advance!
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by greaterblessins: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
Greetings!

We have available dry Garri Ijebu and yellow Garri in large quantity, we can supply to ANYWHERE.

N7000 «» $19.46 <> Per Bag / 50kg.

We sell also good quality PALM OIL & NATURAL HONEY

Call/Whatsapp: +2349083043156, +2347062264200
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by MDDarah84(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2018
Kindly tell me which one is safer n give better yield,land clearing by bulldozer or manual clearing??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / Photos - Rubber Tapping In Nigeria / Maize Farmers Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.