Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai (3383 Views)

Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Lady Caught Red-Handed Cheating On National TV (Photos) / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by Gourdoinc(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
I have always prided myself on being good at what I do, yet I was sloppy. I am sitting at home waiting for my "fiance" to return if she still will remain my fiance though. I need to fashion out a lie oh.

today I had to o go drop her off and decided to play music from my phone using the Bluetooth , I totally forgot I had some voice recordings which one girl like that sent to me a long time ago. I have currently nothing doing with the girl currently, but I once did. anyway while music was playing to my horror, what I heard next was the personal voice note playing. the girl started by calling my native name (so there is no option of denying it's not mine). , she made reference to missing me and being Hot (which rules out any possibility of denying we ever had sex).

while it was playing, I was sweating outta my ass. despite the AC I started sweating, my eyes were watering I couldn't see the road properly.

boo sat there quietly and kept looking at me and then looked away. she refused to speak to me till I dropped her. now what will happen this evening I have no idea.

anyway this is past and I love that girl and she is the only one I wanna marry. she loves me too but with this I don't know how she will react. how do I bribe her oh Biko.

what gifts can be worth this bribe Abeg make UNA tell me so I go buy it before she returns.
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin

PUT THE RING ON IT grin

3 Likes

Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by Oyindidi(f): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mtcheeeew
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by omega25red(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
lies! how does your voicemail audio end up in your music playlist?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by thonyrule(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
Bribe her?? You should talk, plead as much as you can,make her know you'll never cheat again and be serious about it.
Give her a nice treat after and then take to the first advice above.

Be responsible too bros grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by Pro2makx(m): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
You don buy market be that. If you really love her, they buying gift to bribe her should not even strike your mind. You make it sound like you wanna appease some slut.
Best gift to give her right now is say the truth. Let her know you once had something to so with her but had trashed it since. And that recording wouldnt still be on your phone if you 2 were still docking. Its still there cos u gat a clear conscience.
Na that your fiance they para for the other thread? So she dey naira land. Be like say bae don burst you the second time o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by NevetsIbot(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
You Don enter gbege. Just apologize ehb
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by LalasticSeun(f): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
Congrats
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by Gourdoinc(m): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
omega25red:
dont be ignorant. maybe a snap shot will show it. it's a BBm voice note. that was received while using a blackberry who doesn't partition things properly. cos all my BBm voicenotes are stored and still played under the music folder. don't annoy me Mr man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by Gourdoinc(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
Pro2makx:
You don buy market be that. If you really love her, they buying gift to bribe her should not even strike your mind. You make it sound like you wanna appease some slut.
Best gift to give her right now is say the truth. Let her know you once had something to so with her but had trashed it since. And that recording wouldnt still be on your phone if you 2 were still docking. Its still there cos u gat a clear conscience.
Na that your fiance they para for the other thread? So she dey naira land. Be like say bae don burst you the second time o
jesus what thread make I go read am please. what explanation would I give. I don't stay in same town as her, she could think the worst if I admit that I have cheated. she will start wondering if there are other people. this was the only girl oh. she was even a nairalander
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by Elmojiid(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
na green handed be that
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by gabinogem(m): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Guy, tell her all ur misdeeds, ask her if she has any to share with you as well. If she truly love u & u guys are destined to be together, she'll definitely see beyond ur flaws.
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by Gourdoinc(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
thonyrule:
Bribe her?? You should talk, plead as much as you can,make her know you'll never cheat again and be serious about it.
Give her a nice treat after and then take to the first advice above.

Be responsible too bros grin
i have changed oh. it's something I should have deleted. had stayed on my phone for over a year

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by Gourdoinc(m): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

PUT THE RING ON IT grin
have done that since Na. this is something that's happened a long time ago which is coming out to bite me.
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gourdoinc:
have done that since Na. this is something that's happened a long time ago which is coming out to bite me.

GET HER MORE RINGS sha cool

Bigger rocks like tumor on her finger wink
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by Gourdoinc(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

GET HER MORE RINGS sha cool

Bigger rocks like tumor on her finger wink

hmmmmmm, well I don't think such will sway or awe her incase she intends to break up with me tonight.
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gourdoinc:
hmmmmmm, well I don't think such will sway or awe her incase she intends to break up with me tonight.

Well, i doubt if she'll break up with u if she see that 7carat yellow heart shape diamond wink

Bigger than Kim Kardashian's wedding anniversary ring wink grin
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
omega25red:
it's not a lie bro, my whatsapp vns re on my music player. Something similar happened to me when I was in sch, but I was with my guys, so we just laughed over it. grin
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
omega25red:
It does end uP in my music Playlist too...
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by omega25red(m): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
it's not a lie bro, my whatsapp vns re on my music player. Something similar happened to me when I was in sch, but I was with my guys, so we just laughed over it. grin
what type of phone are you using
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by omega25red(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gourdoinc:
dont be ignorant. maybe a snap shot will show it. it's a BBm voice note. that was received while using a blackberry who doesn't partition things properly. cos all my BBm voicenotes are stored and still played under the music folder. don't annoy me Mr man
i apologize apparently there are some phones that do that. My sincerest apologies
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by Wizkhalifa2(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
omega25red:
what type of phone are you using
Samsung S6 edge plus
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by agrovick(m): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Moral of the story, always delete your voice notes.
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by indodon(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
give her a cucumber, I think that ought to do the trick
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by Noblepreneur: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Op,calm down,she won't break up with you(but she won't trust you like before).

When she comes, just apologise and let her know that the babe is in your past(like far past). Your babe will forgive you but she will definitely do small shakara cos of heartbreak.
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by Pro2makx(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gourdoinc:
jesus what thread make I go read am please. what explanation would I give. I don't stay in same town as her, she could think the worst if I admit that I have cheated. she will start wondering if there are other people. this was the only girl oh. she was even a nairalander

Calm down. Just messing with you. Ha saw no thread.
But this your fidgeting ehn...
I didnt know the true meaning of "no peace for the wicked till i saw your story.
Wish you luck with winning her back
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeew
kiss kiss
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by Oyindidi(f): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

kiss kiss
Someone missed me grintongue
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Someone missed me grintongue

lol...

No worries wink
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by Oyindidi(f): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol...

No worries wink
I missed you too tongue
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
I missed you too tongue

I know you did... wink

How's my baeby doing?
Re: I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai by eezeribe(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
omega25red:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Married To A Yoruba Angel (photo) / Have You Ever Caught Your Parents Doing It? / What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.