Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. (1986 Views)

Disappointments/Difficulties Every Atheist Can Relate With / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2017
realmindz:

Since the days I've been asking these questions,

not ONE SINGLE CHRISTIAN has answered.

They evade the question in fury. I almost had some punch me in the face.

Now lemme ask again.

Analice107, KingEbukasblog, winner01, FelixOmor etc.....

1. if a world flood truly occurred about 5000 years ago, don't you think ALL CULTURES on earth will make reference to Noah as their common ancestor.
no one will need the book of the whites to remind us about our ancestor Noah and a great flood only our father on earth survived. It would be an ever green event to pass from down to generations...

2. How come the family of Noah alone populated the billions of people on earth today (blacks, whites, Chinese, Asians etc) in 5000 years??
3. what happened to the Babylonian, Sumerian, Egyptian, Chinese civilisations that were older than the supposed world flood and yet made no attachment to noah and his ark??

4. the Noahs flood failed scientific evidences
5. it failed logical reasoning
6. it failed common sense.

Are these irregularities not too much? And and yet you rather fight us than reason to question your ancient jewish books written by cave men

1 Corinthians 2:14
But people who aren't spiritual can't receive these truths from God's Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can't understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.

Ecclesiastes 8:17
then I saw all that God has done. No one can comprehend what goes on under the sun. Despite all their efforts to search it out, no one can discover its meaning. Even if the wise claim they know, they cannot really comprehend it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by realmindz: 11:56am On Jun 18, 2017
Junia:

But people who aren't spiritual can't receive these truths from God's Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can't understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.

then I saw all that God has done. No one can comprehend what goes on under the sun. Despite all their efforts to search it out, no one can discover its meaning. Even if the wise claim they know, they cannot really comprehend it.

Orunmila 10 vs 15
for my people are low in wisdom and they have been enslaved mentally by the foreigners They no longer have the ability to reason and have become foolish thinking a mythological Jewish Noah is their ancestor

Eledumare 12 vs 10
Behold a certain time shall come, that the people of Africa shall lack sense and bow to emotions worshipping the foreigners and their scrolls. They shall despise their heritage and be forgotten in their own lands

3 Likes

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
realmindz:

Orunmila 10 vs 15
for my people are low in wisdom and they have been enslaved mentally by the foreigners They no longer have the ability to reason and have become foolish thinking a mythological Jewish Noah is their ancestor

Eledumare 12 vs 10
Behold a certain time shall come, that the people of Africa shall lack sense and bow to emotions worshipping the foreigners and their scrolls. They shall despise their heritage and be forgotten in their own lands

Romans 1:25
They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by analice107: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Junia:

You get time o. There are people i don't bother with at all

1 Like

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by analice107: 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Stinson007:

Sit down and listen to yourself, How old are you please? Just consider this, doubt everything you know and come back, take away fear cuz it seems thats your measure problem (hell fire). Tell me what makes you think a man who died in middle east, the story peddled by your masters and passed on to some of your colleagues is true? If so what has this practice really done for your immediate environment? Do you think the writers of the bible don't contradict each other? Why so? If you think it's interpretation can be please interpret the whereabout of buhari? They seem like thesame things to me, imagination at its best
lol.
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Stinson007(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
analice107:

lol.
What makes you Laff
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Lamiri(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
analice107:

Did you understand what i wrote?

You can't juxtapose 'Good' and 'Savage'. What makes a man good and what makes a man savage?

Now, here is what the Holy Spirit says with regards to your question.

Mark this, "There's no respect of persons with God"

But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
Romans:2:10
For there is no respect of persons with God.
Romans:2:11

For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
Romans:2:12

This is the answer to your question;

For those who don't or did not have the law, shall perish, without it, but those who have it, shall be judged by it.

E clear you now?

so According to the Bible those without the law shall perish, is it their fault that Christianity never came to them at all , you should know your history of ancient men e.g the xhang dynasty. these people died without knowledge of all this . What do you have to say about this and According to savages I meant uncivilized people still living in bushes.
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Lamiri(m): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
look Guys, God is omnipresent, even in Jeremiah 1 :5 he knew us before he formed us, and still tell us he has a good plan for us to give us an expected end people are dying everyday with sin and at the end they go to hell what plan is that, my question still is why create somebody , the person falls to sin and ends up in hell , why?.. why not just leave the person in heaven to enjoy with the angels instead of. coming to earth please Christains answer.
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Lamiri(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
realmindz:

Since the days I've been asking these questions,

not ONE SINGLE CHRISTIAN has answered.

They evade the question in fury. I almost had some punch me in the face.

Now lemme ask again.

Analice107, KingEbukasblog, winner01, FelixOmor etc.....

1. if a world flood truly occurred about 5000 years ago, don't you think ALL CULTURES on earth will make reference to Noah as their common ancestor.
no one will need the book of the whites to remind us about our ancestor Noah and a great flood only our father on earth survived. It would be an ever green event to pass from down to generations...

2. How come the family of Noah alone populated the billions of people on earth today (blacks, whites, Chinese, Asians etc) in 5000 years??
3. what happened to the Babylonian, Sumerian, Egyptian, Chinese civilisations that were older than the supposed world flood and yet made no attachment to noah and his ark??

4. the Noahs flood failed scientific evidences
5. it failed logical reasoning
6. it failed common sense.

Are these irregularities not too much? And and yet you rather fight us than reason to question your ancient jewish books written by cave men
ma broda don't mind them, most of them don't know their history if not they won't be saying all these
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by analice107: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stinson007:

What makes you Laff
I laughed because when you asked 'How old are you' i was expecting you'd be mature, but you turned out very childish, so i laughed. i laughed because i can't waste my time responding any further.
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by realmindz: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Junia:

They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen.

Eledumare 18 vs 2

for they forever remain foolish and worship the Yahweh demon as their god
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by realmindz: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Junia:

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
realmindz:

Eledumare 18 vs 2

for they forever remain foolish and worship the Yahweh demon as their god
1 Timothy 2:5
For there is only one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity--the man Christ Jesus.

Jeremiah 10:8
But they are altogether stupid and foolish In their discipline of delusion-- their idol is wood!

Proverbs 27:22
You cannot separate fools from their foolishness, even though you grind them like grain with mortar and pestle.
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by realmindz: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Junia:

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is only one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity--the man Christ Jesus.

Jeremiah 10:8
But they are altogether stupid and foolish In their discipline of delusion-- their idol is wood!

Proverbs 27:22
You cannot separate fools from their foolishness, even though you grind them like grain with mortar and pestle.

Yemoja 32 vs 19
A foolish generation shall be born and they shall despise us as demons after being enslaved mentally by the scrolls of the foreigners

Man, anybody can write any book and claim it came from the most high but what a wise human will do is to put them under the test of scrutiny and logical reasoning before adopting shi.t....

Next time keep shut and answer the questions otherwise forever remain silent....
It's good to know you did not address the question because you have no intelligent response and decided to start quoting bullshits.

Well I have added you to the list of those who will never ever answer the questions

1 Like

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
realmindz:

Yemoja 32 vs 19
A foolish generation shall be born and they shall despise us as demons after being enslaved mentally by the scrolls of the foreigners

Man, anybody can write any book and claim it came from the most high but what a wise human will do is to put them under the test of scrutiny and logical reasoning before adopting shi.t....

Next time keep shut and answer the questions otherwise forever remain silent....
It's good to know you did not address the question because you have no intelligent response and decided to start quoting bullshits.

Well I have added you to the list of those who will never ever answer the questions

2 Timothy 3
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people. They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

Don't give up so soon. Lets contunue.
Your book is right but the Bible is not. Your hypocrisy stinks.

I answered the question long ago. Go back and read well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
realmindz:

Yemoja 32 vs 19

you don craze finish grin

1 Like

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by realmindz: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2017
Junia:

2 Timothy 3
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people. They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

Don't give up so soon. Lets contunue.
Your book is right but the Bible is not. Your hypocrisy stinks.

I answered the question long ago. Go back and read well.
Do we need a powerful microscope to see your answers to those simple and clear questions?

Answers indeed, obviously you have nothing to say
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2017
realmindz:

Do we need a powerful microscope to see your answers to those simple and clear questions?

Answers indeed, obviously you have nothing to say
My guy .. I have answered it. The fact that you refuse the answer doesn't mean it is not right.
Would I have answered if I had nothing to say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible / Nurse Receives Covid19 Vaccine And Faints On Live TV, Then Lies. / Are You Prepared For The New World Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.