Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread (18206 Views)

Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Review 1 Year Later - Should You Buy It In 2018? / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2017
there is Xiaomi MI Max
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by dukeo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
shedy03:
comes with hybrid sim huh, I don't like hybrid sim.
u can't have 2 sims plus SD card.

Then go for 64gb/4gb version
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by okooloyun1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
dukeo:

Then go for 64gb/4gb version
Pls does it mean that one cannot use 2 sim at d same time?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by dukeo(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
okooloyun1:

You can but you won't be able to use SD card while using two sims
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by okooloyun1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
dukeo:

You can but you won't be able to use SD card while using two sims
So I will have to remove one sim b4 I can use SD card.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Reediano(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
okooloyun1:

By default Nope but there's a way though

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by shedy03(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
okooloyun1:
and one of the sims must be a nano sim, smaller than micro sim.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by okooloyun1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
Reediano:

Thanks
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by dukeo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
okooloyun1:

Correct
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Sarhyd(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Reediano:

Can you please explain this way well, my Infinix hot s is hybrid too and I wish to use all in it.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Reediano(m): 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Sarhyd:

Can you please explain this way well, my Infinix hot s is hybrid too and I wish to use all in it.

Check out those two videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dviSFe6TELY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU2jvZxEkEs

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Osemond123(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
please where can i get xiaomi products in Nigeria to buy ? really love there phones
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Gptech(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
Osemond123:
please where can i get xiaomi products in Nigeria to buy ? really love there phones
We have peeps who can order for you here on nairaland, just check the Xiaomi thread.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by isco10(m): 3:40am On Jun 18, 2017
Osemond123:
try Lstar4real on Nairaland. u will get ur Xiaomi phone within 8 days
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by BLACKCHARGER(m): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2017
shedy03:
comes with hybrid sim huh, I don't like hybrid sim.
u can't have 2 sims plus SD card.
Yes
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by BLACKCHARGER(m): 8:18am On Jun 18, 2017
fados4sure:

Bro i want to order the phone from Jumia but, just want to confirm two things from you and they are:

1: Please is the app written in English or Chinnesse?

2: Does it support fast charge?

What app?? Everything is English tho and about flash charge.. No.. It takes about 2hrs 45 mins to get from 0 to 100%

Sorry for late reply tho
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by vower(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

What app?? Everything is English tho and about flash charge.. No.. It takes about 2hrs 45 mins to get from 0 to 100%

Sorry for late reply tho
bro it supports fast charging.but d charger u are using to charge which i assume is the 1 dat came with the phone is not a fast charger. get a fast charger nd ur phone will get ful in a hour and some minutes
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Sorry for late reply tho
Thanks bro
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by BLACKCHARGER(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2017
vower:
bro it supports fast charging.but d charger u are using to charge which i assume is the 1 dat came with the phone is not a fast charger. get a fast charger nd ur phone will get ful in a hour and some minutes

Seriously.. cheesy
Dont worry.. Ah like normal charger

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2017
vower:
It doesn't support fast charge sir

It is their premium phone that support fast charge & you may want to know that fast charge is a technology by qualcomm

The Xiaomi that support fast charge is Mi 5 and above and must run on qualcomm snapdragon 820 and above

Mi 5 fast charge can charge Mi 5 from 0% to 84% in 30 min

If you use such charger in Redmi note 4X, they may be explosion because it run on qualcomm 625 and below

I hope you got the point

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by wolfenstein(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2017
fados4sure:

It is their premium phone that support fast charge & you may want to know that fast charge is a technology by qualcomm

The Xiaomi that support fast charge is Mi 5 and above and must run on qualcomm snapdragon 820 and above

If you use such charger in Redmi note 4X, they may be explosion because it run on qualcomm 625 and below

I hope you got the point

Although the Snapdragon 625 supports Quick Charge 3.0 technology for fast charging, Xiaomi disabled it, Maybe after releasing kernel source it will possible to do so. But some ppl are saying it does support it, haven't tested it yet cos I don't have the phone yet cos of cash. Hoping soon enough I will. but as for the explosion, don't know about that.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by vower(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
fados4sure:

I hope you got the point
so sd 625 doesnt support fast charge is what u are saying,i don't have time 4 arguement,thats ur opinion

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by vower(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
wolfenstein:

Although the Snapdragon 625 supports Quick Charge 3.0 technology for fast charging, Xiaomi disabled it, Maybe after releasing kernel source it will possible to do so. But some ppl are saying it does support it, haven't tested it yet cos I don't have the phone yet cos of cash. Hoping soon enough I will. but as for the explosion, don't know about that.
it supports it,use a fast charger and c the difference,xiaomi didnt include it in d description of d phone,dats all

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Baadal(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Osemond123:
Whatsapp or call me on 08025220285 i have a new Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x grey colour...

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2017
vower:
so sd 625 doesnt support fast charge is what u are saying,i don't have time 4 arguement,thats ur opinion
Please check the spec in Gsmarena before you start arguing blindly

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Reediano(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2017
fados4sure:

He isn't talking about the phone but the chipset...

Mi max doesn't support because it was allegedly locked by Xiaomi, but the chipset sure has the capability to support quick charge....
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by vower(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
fados4sure:

oga if u wer this sure then why did u ask d question in d first place.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by noobody(m): 6:01am On Jun 20, 2017
As-salamu alyakum!! grin

In the spirit of the upcoming ramandan festival,and this holy month,CBN governor has directed me to reduce $$$$ rates even cheaper than we offer it,so your very cheap $$$$ fron CBN now has a further price reduction,offer valid till $$$$$ stock lasts,so come and place ur unlimited $$$ offers right now and do your sharp checkouts easily(terms and conditions apply)

DANKE!!
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by REVDIMMY: 6:13am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by wolfenstein(m): 5:37am On Jun 26, 2017
Please I bought something from AliExpress a long time ago and not long ago I got this message. Please I will like to know if it's delivered safe or if there is a problem

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by toluwanimi07(m): 7:51am On Jun 26, 2017
wolfenstein:
Please I bought something from AliExpress a long time ago and not long ago I got this message. Please I will like to know if it's delivered safe or if there is a problem
bros go ur nearest post office is this ur first time ordering something?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Honestydoer: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2017
wolfenstein:

Your package is in the post office. Enjoy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook Added Dark Mode Feature: This Is Awesome / How Wireless Charging Works On Android Phones And How To Get It On Your Phone / BlackBerry Q5 For Emerging Markets Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.