Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread (18233 Views)

Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Review 1 Year Later - Should You Buy It In 2018? / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by wolfenstein(m): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2017
toluwanimi07:
bros go ur nearest post office is this ur first time ordering something?
Yeah from AliExpress, I usually order from eBay and Amazon.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by wolfenstein(m): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Honestydoer:

Your package is in the post office. Enjoy!!!
ok bro tnx, will do dt leta dis week
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by toluwanimi07(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2017
wolfenstein:

Yeah from AliExpress, I usually order from eBay and Amazon.
ur package has arrived bro
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by wolfenstein(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2017
toluwanimi07:
ur package has arrived bro
ok tnx, will send someone to go help me check. but will I pay any charges?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by wolfenstein(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Make una help me see jumia o, -58% off. So they are telling me that the original price for a redmi note 4x is 140k? When will Nigerians start being truthful

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Reediano(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
wolfenstein:
Make una help me see jumia o, -58% off. So they are telling me that the original price for a redmi note 4x is 140k? When will Nigerians start being truthful

U just start to dey shop online...!?

You should be after the selling price not actual price
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by kingxy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Please I just got this xiaomi Redmi 4x. Thanks to ur excellent reviews. By I noticed that even on standby mode the battery still drains as though it is in use and can loose up to 30% in 5hrs without usage. Pls how do I fix this. Anybody please help!!
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by OCTAVO: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Is it safe to update?

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by wolfenstein(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
OCTAVO:
Is it safe to update?
yes
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Lexusgs430: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
kingxy:
Please I just got this xiaomi Redmi 4x. Thanks to ur excellent reviews. By I noticed that even on standby mode the battery still drains as though it is in use and can loose up to 30% in 5hrs without usage. Pls how do I fix this. Anybody please help!!

In standby mode, do you receive calls,sms,whatsapp messages,instagram update,twitter updates etc etc etc ? Or is your phone set to aeroplane mode ?
Experiment again, put phone in aeroplane mode, within the same 5 hour period. And report back .............
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Lexusgs430: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Reediano:

U just start to dey shop online...!?

You should be after the selling price not actual price

Yes o. Simply ignore actual price (not unless you have been following the pricing from launch). Then it's only natural to expect price fluctuations, dependent on seller and year or purchase (in comparison to launch year)......
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Gptech(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
kingxy:
RRedmi 4x or Redmi note 4x? Please screenshot your about phone let's access your rom.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by chrisnando: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
shedy03:
comes with hybrid sim huh, I don't like hybrid sim.
u can't have 2 sims plus SD card.
u can get a sim adapter
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by kingxy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Gptech:

RRedmi 4x or Redmi note 4x? Please screenshot your about phone let's access your rom.
here they are boss Redmi 4

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by kingxy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:

In standby mode, do you receive calls,sms,whatsapp messages,instagram update,twitter updates etc etc etc ? Or is your phone set to aeroplane mode ?
Experiment again, put phone in aeroplane mode, within the same 5 hour period. And report back .............
I put it on standby mode and still experienced same. Whenever I check the battery usage I see that Android system is always consuming chunk of the power. Don't know if rooting would help

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Lexusgs430: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
kingxy:
I put it on standby mode and still experienced same. Whenever I check the battery usage I see that Android system is always consuming chunk of the power. Don't know if rooting would help

Android system interacts with the apps you have installed.
You possibly have an app or apps, that is/are spiking, causing excessive battery drain.
A picture of consumption on my Umidigi Android OS consumption.......

NB : Download watchdog task manager app(Zomut, LLC) and monitor consumption rate.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Lexusgs430: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
kingxy:

Do you have the battery saver option turned on ?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Gptech(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
kingxy:
here they are boss Redmi 4
Your rom doesn't look official, download and flash another.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by kingxy(m): 12:33am On Jul 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Do you have the battery saver option turned on ?
yes I do
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by kingxy(m): 12:34am On Jul 20, 2017
Gptech:

Your rom doesn't look official, download and flash another.
don't get u. Hw please? But this came with the phone
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by kingxy(m): 12:43am On Jul 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Android system interacts with the apps you have installed.
You possibly have an app or apps, that is/are spiking, causing excessive battery drain.
A picture of consumption on my Umidigi Android OS consumption.......

NB : Download watchdog task manager app(Zomut, LLC) and monitor consumption rate.......
will try that now
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Gptech(m): 7:04am On Jul 20, 2017
kingxy:
don't get u. Hw please? But this came with the phone
Doesn't matter, your seller must have flashed that on your phone.
There has been only 3 official roms for this device; it's quite new, version 8.2.10.0 and the other two shown in the screenshot, download the latest rom and flash to solve your problem. You should have told your seller to ensure he flashes the official global stable rom for you. Here's the link for downloading the rom, http://en.miui.com/download-323.html.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by kingxy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Gptech:

Doesn't matter, your seller must have flashed that on your phone.
There has been only 3 official roms for this device; it's quite new, version 8.2.10.0 and the other two shown in the screenshot, download the latest rom and flash to solve your problem. You should have told your seller to ensure he flashes the official global stable rom for you. Here's the link for downloading the rom, http://en.miui.com/download-323.html.
alright bro thanks a bunch. Pls can I msg u on WhatsApp?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by Gptech(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
kingxy:
alright bro thanks a bunch. Pls can I msg u on WhatsApp?
Of course you can.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by kingxy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Gptech:

Of course you can.
OK bro
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by dhsfbi(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
BATTERY

First of all this battery needs flogging.. e dont want to die.. lol.. grin
The battery is the real bae.. I actually turned off the miui optimization abi wetin.. Yet e dey last well..
Anytime i on this phone music is always on.. So imagine how many hours..
Charged 100%
*5:45 (yes i know.. Dat was wen i messaged my babe grin)
With music on ofcourse (earpiece)
And i put it off by 9:40

*I put it back on by 2:30 (with music on ofcourse but this time with loudspeaker)
And i haven't put it off since dat time.. Its still on tho with music ofcourse wink (erima playing tongue)
Actually I'm impressed.. If na da infinix ah for dey car now dey charge..

NB.. IN THE SPECIFICATIONS YOU WILL SEE 4100MAH BUT HERE I AM SEEING 4000MAH.. SO DONT BE SHOCKED IF U SEE THE SAME..
I ALSO USED LTE BUT I DUNNO FOR NOW MANY HOURS ALTOGETHER BUT ITS UP TO 2 HOURS grin

MY BRIGHTNESS I WAS CHANGING IT EITHER MIDDLE OR HIGHEST THROUGH MY USAGE.. I CANT USE MY EYE TO KNOW BRIGHTNESS PERCENTAGE OH BUT I KNOW I NEVER WENT BELOW 40%

BATTERY: 9/10

Boss please which accessories came with the phone, how much total plus shipping and which site did you buy from?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by BLACKCHARGER(m): 1:29am On Jul 22, 2017
dhsfbi:

Boss please which accessories came with the phone, how much total plus shipping and which site did you buy from?
Screen guard and adaptor.. it was 60k i think then i bought another screen guard.. 1,200
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by olaboyeh(m): 6:29am On Aug 03, 2017
Baadal:

Whatsapp or call me on 08025220285 i have a new Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x grey colour...
Oya let's do business.. Ego le.? Nd where are you
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by wolfenstein(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2017
olaboyeh:
Oya let's do business.. Ego le.? Nd where are you
I can order it for u if u want
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by olaboyeh(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
wolfenstein:

I can order it for u if u want
I no want order for me.. I need to see and examine what I wanna buy first na.. That's what has been holding me back.. I've not seen a xiaomi phone before physically.. Until i do so. M fine
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by wolfenstein(m): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
olaboyeh:

I no want order for me.. I need to see and examine what I wanna buy first na.. That's what has been holding me back.. I've not seen a xiaomi phone before physically.. Until i do so. M fine
hmmm ok, I usually ship in phones from China. But no p sha I understand, u scared of ur money
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread by olaboyeh(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
wolfenstein:

hmmm ok, I usually ship in phones from China. But no p sha I understand, u scared of ur money
It's not about being scared of money actually.. It's how do i know I'll like a xiaomi phone when I've not actually seen one before...it's not about specs alone.. It's about physical appeal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Bypass Icloud Using Dns Server / Glo Offers Youtube Data For Nigerians At A Very Affordable Price. / Sure Ways To Charge Your Smartphone Quicker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.