Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,420,244 members, 5,427,937 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 06:12 PM

The Fornication Of Yahweh - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fornication Of Yahweh (4678 Views)

The Fornication Of The Holy Spirit / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fornication Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2019
The truth is here
Re: The Fornication Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 10:42pm On Jan 10
The truth is revealed
Re: The Fornication Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 1:15pm On Feb 14
Learn here
Re: The Fornication Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 2:57pm On Feb 16
Who banned Oaroloye?
Re: The Fornication Of Yahweh by orisa37: 5:54pm On Feb 16
YAHWEH DIDN'T GIVE THOSE LAWS, GOD DID IN KJV.
Re: The Fornication Of Yahweh by OnPointMan(m): 11:12am
orisa37:
YAHWEH DIDN'T GIVE THOSE LAWS, GOD DID IN KJV.

Is Yahweh not God to you?
Re: The Fornication Of Yahweh by orisa37: 12:44pm
OnPointMan:

Is Yahweh not God to you?

YAHWEH is Greek and The Greeks know Who He truly is.

I read English Bible and Yoruba Ifa from where I learn very much about GOD & OLODUMARE.

Satisfied?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. / Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Declares 2017, "A Year Of Flourishing" / Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.