Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. (2053 Views)

18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A / See What Dis South Africa Girl Post / End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by jakandeola(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
see wat a girl post wen I ask her dis. to show her mind of hate

Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by jakandeola(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
the most ban person at once

Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by jakandeola(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
pucceboy tryin to get me a ban

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Sorry
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by ikp120(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
It was Antispam bot that banned you. Someone (either the OP or someone you quoted) pressed the report button and you got banned.

The mods have nothing to do with this. Please mind who you quote with insults because if the person you quoted or the OP hit report button, Antispam bot may dash you ban o.
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by jakandeola(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Sorry
it pains me bro but tnx
ikp120:
It was Antispam bot that banned you. Someone (either the OP or someone you quoted) pressed the report button and you got banned.

The mods have nothing to do with this. Please mind who you quote with insults because if the person you quoted or the OP hit report button, Antispam bot may dash you ban o.
guy odas post a lot why me alone? erforce post a lot jude post a lot too. some post nauthy pix dey neva get ban. thruout may am not on nairaland I post sinaj pix to admire her I get a ban for 30days
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by jakandeola(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
jakandeola:
pucceboy tryin to get me a ban
ikp120 I beg beforr dey didnt ban me yet dis guy curse me a lot
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
Guy your English get serious k leg o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Eyah
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by MrCork: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
jakandeola:

angry
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by ikp120(m): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
jakandeola:
it pains me bro but tnx guy odas post a lot why me alone? erforce post a lot jude post a lot too. some post nauthy pix dey neva get ban. thruout may am not on nairaland I post sinaj pix to admire her I get a ban for 30days
Your posting Sinaj's pic was contrary to rule 10, so you got reported to a mod and was banned by the mod. That one was well deserved.

Those ones you're talking about also get banned when someone they insulted reports them.
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by MrCork: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
jakandeola:

....u create thread sayin u will kill woman in south African and then u wondering y MOD ban u?..... Bro u need help!!!!!(no oofeense) angry
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by ikp120(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
jakandeola:
ikp120 I beg beforr dey didnt ban me yet dis guy curse me a lot
You're quite old bro, so you should know that if anyone abuse you, you should simply report and move on. That's how I roll.
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by jakandeola(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
does dis make sence and d peson neva get a ban?

Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by ojun50(m): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
So u don't like it
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by SexyNairalander: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
booked

funny, me that get banned always I don't complain
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by jakandeola(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
ikp120:
Your posting Sinaj's pic was contrary to rule 10, so you got reported to a mod and was banned by the mod. That one was well deserved.

Those ones you're talking about also get banned when someone they insulted reports them.
I remember wen a guy tosyne do birthday a girl put his pix no ban. I didnt put sinaj pix to curse her but to show her beauty
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by jakandeola(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
ojun50:
So u don't like it
bro dat blog I put yesterday about relationship dey took it off and ban me
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
This guy is heartbroken.

I can feel for you my guy.
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by jakandeola(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
MrCork:

....u create thread sayin u will kill woman in south African and then u wondering y MOD ban u?..... Bro u need help!!!!!(no oofeense) angry

it she dat say she wish to kill me
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by ikp120(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
jakandeola:
I remember wen a guy tosyne do birthday a girl put his pix no ban. I didnt put sinaj pix to curse her but to show her beauty
She wasn't okay with it (her permission wasn't given). But he was okay with it (his permission was given)
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by jakandeola(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
ikp120:
She wasn't okay with it (her permission wasn't given). But he was okay with it (his permission was given)
how did afmin know dat?
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by MrCork: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
jakandeola:
it she dat say she wish to kill me

.....really? ...she said that?...bro but why don't u slap her face?
angry
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by jakandeola(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
padiga047:
This guy is heartbroken.

I can feel for you my guy.
na u sabi
MrCork:

angry
guy free me before I get mad
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by ikp120(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
jakandeola:
how did afmin know dat?
You were reported.
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
MrCork:

angry
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by jakandeola(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
ikp120:
You were reported.
hmmm
Tahrah:
madam stop dis
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by Kingpinukecy(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
who cares....... about dat huh.... :-/
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
jakandeola:
madam stop dis
Okay.
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by jakandeola(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kingpinukecy:
who cares....... about dat huh.... :-/
ask Google
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by R3B3L(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Be doing yoself. . Another ban loading.
Re: See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. by jakandeola(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
R3B3L:
Be doing yoself. . Another ban loading.
I curse anybody. am a mature guy I dont do rubbish but dey just like dat ban me for no reason. a girl we fight yet I have a good heart I wish her happy birthday

(1) (Reply)

Need Mature Guys In Here..... / If I Were Ur Gf 4 A Day, Wat Can U Give Me 2 Make Me Happy Always / From My Window As I Am Typing, I Am Seeing My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.