Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A (26899 Views)

See What Dis South Africa Girl Post / End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook / Facebook Teenage Girl Post Nude For Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by Lexpaulz(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
A young girl identified as monica Christain has set the internet ablaze with her semi nude pics which she leaked online just to a slay queen…

See more photos photos here

http://vibesbank.com/2018/01/18-year-old-ugly-nigerian-girl-post-nude-facebooksays-wants-slay-queensee-photos-18/

Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by JULIE1925(f): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin

She wants to be a slay queen but she doesn't even know how to slay properly in front of the camera.. Don't tell she's still shy to go all the way..

See how her shorts rolled on her thighs..chaaaaaiii! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by dollyjoy(f): 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by showstopperss(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
orisirisi....smh for this dummy,is she contesting with sex doll ni or what??
Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by TIDDOLL(m): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
My eyes have seen Enough.... undecided

Anybody wanna buy
Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by blesskewe(f): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
She wan show us new pants and bra

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
What makes her ugly?.
I don't like people body shaming others but that doesn't mean she isn't stupid.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by cruzita(f): 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
JUST SHOWING OFF HER NEW PANT AND BRA.WHO THIS ONE WAN COMPETE WITH FOR SLAY QUEEN MARKET

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by Raupheeeyah(f): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
cry[right][/right]It's these kinda gals dat makes me wish I was born a dude....Whatever happened to be and Stay Classy??

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by Uyi168: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
Same pics,more than 5 different stories..
Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by xrisdgreat(m): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
chai!
Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by Gofwane(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
TIDDOLL:
My eyes have seen Enough.... undecided

Anybody wanna buy
no way! Na virgin eyes i dey find no be like your own wey don see the good, the bad, the ugly and all the wahala wey boku inside this country.
Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by TIDDOLL(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
Gofwane:
no way! Na virgin eyes i dey find no be like your own wey don see the good, the bad, the ugly and all the wahala wey boku inside this country.
My guy, u know say u go need the experience smiley
Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by stubbornman(m): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
undecided undecided nah all these type that Ghana principal dey use shine on top stool.....jus lookat!!!!
Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by Maryclaire1(f): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2018
How did she set the internet ablaze undecided

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by Bossontop(m): 6:29am On Jul 07, 2018
undecided
Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by softworldsystem(m): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2018
what is this
Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2018
softworldsystem:
what is this

A dead thread undecided
Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by softworldsystem(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
LivingFree:

A dead thread undecided
ok
Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by milemimi93(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
I don't know why God is unjust..
I mean He created man with brains and created woman without brains..
I can't question Him tho..

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by kunleweb: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
LivingFree:

A dead thread undecided

oh my trouble-twin-mate you shared my posts. Awww cheesy
Re: 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A by purplebeing(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
LivingFree:

A dead thread undecided
Lala, do check your mail

(1) (Reply)

Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 / Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.