Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Ashawo Guy Caught Impersonating To Be Female - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ashawo Guy Caught Impersonating To Be Female (557 Views)

Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m / Guy Caught After Disguising As Lady In Order To Kidnap Children In Rivers. Photo / Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ashawo Guy Caught Impersonating To Be Female by thekokofacts: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
A man who impersonated as a female prostitute popularly known by the name Jennifer Kpaakpa in Makurdi on Thursday confessed to have slept with over 1000 men in the past five years.

Kpaakpa’s real identity was discovered by the Police during a raid involving a case of N2,500 theft at a brothel along the railway bye pass at High level area of Makurdi metropolis.

The 19-year-old who hailed from Kastina-Ala Local Government Area of the state was said to have been initiated to the mermaid world five years ago by her classmate in Secondary School.

“For the past five years, I have operated like a woman. At night, I would stand on the road as a prostitute and men would pick me up at an agreed price. Usually, the female organ would manifest during my operations but at day time, I will remain in my normal masculine state and so far, I have slept with over 1000 men,” the suspect said.

State Commissioner of Police, Bashir Makama, who paraded the suspected impersonator alongside others for various crime at the Command headquarters yesterday in Makurdi said the raid was conducted at the said brothel by police operatives following a report of theft.

“Upon search, one Jenifer kpaakpa dressed as a female was discovered to be a man whose real name is Ushahemba Yaapera. The DPO (woman) who conducted the body search on all suspects because they were females in the process discovered the unsual.

Makama said the matter is being investigated and that scientific test would be conducted on the suspect before

SOURCE: www.kokofacts.com/i-have-slept-with-over-1000-men-a-guy-impersonating-female-confessed

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Everyone Who Lives Around Ikorodu OR Might Be Visiting Ikorodu So / Boy Killed By Cultists Was No Longer Our Cadet, NDA Says (channelstv.com) / Scam Alert: Fraudsters Adopts New Method To Scam Whatsap Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.