Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Signs That A Woman Is Interested - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That A Woman Is Interested (1288 Views)

Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That A Woman Is Interested by Sherifastro(m): 4:40am On Jun 17, 2017
I've read the books that say "If a woman tilts her head to the side, licks her lips, fondles her hair and looks over her shoulder at you, there's a 67% chance that she's interested in you."

Here's what I've found: (Continued...)

http://www.naijagrows.com
Re: Signs That A Woman Is Interested by Daniel2289(m): 5:05am On Jun 17, 2017
undecided
Re: Signs That A Woman Is Interested by galadima77(m): 6:03am On Jun 17, 2017
This early morning?
Re: Signs That A Woman Is Interested by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 17, 2017
We are not interested

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Woman Is Interested by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2017
Nesso:
We are not interested
hahaha cheesy.

op,haven't u heard of LA clik LA bend crew?
Re: Signs That A Woman Is Interested by Sherifastro(m): 7:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Sorry to say, its not a most you read na, its for those who needs it
Re: Signs That A Woman Is Interested by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2017
op u no get work
Re: Signs That A Woman Is Interested by Sherifastro(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2017
If you have one, you wouldn't be here

(1) (Reply)

See Bobrisky's Achievements In 3 Months Of His Stay In America / Shall I Put Some Chocolate On His Peniss And Eat It ? / Most Sexually-diseased States In The U.S. Revealed In Comprehensive Map.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.