Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

On Day 63 Of Our Dating,am Already Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Day 63 Of Our Dating,am Already Confused (677 Views)

73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / Meet A Sexy 63-year-old Grandmother With The Body Of An 18-year-old girl(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Day 63 Of Our Dating,am Already Confused by Anniwil(m): 5:12am On Jun 17, 2017
Yesterday I visited her place(third visit in a week) and got a rude shocker when I mentioned I had located her friends' house,apparently,she forwarded an invitation the previous day to a 'birthday get-together' by a long time friend of hers very close to my house.What surprised me was that I was blamed for locating the place,even more surprising was when I mentioned i'd confirm from a resident in our estate(an about town kinda guy) if he knew there was a get-together in that apartment,then she really got pissed and queried why I had to go that far stating she'd never send me such text messages again or inform me of any events,I still couldn't see what I did wrong in locating the place since it was closer to me than her,I accept the idea of mentioning to another resident wouldn't be cool since the guy was not invited(maybe it's for a select few) and apologized to her but i don't think it's a point to decide not to inform ur bf about stuff going forward.
Then the confusing part,I drove her to get some groceries,she also got a gift for her friend.Together we located the place,then I drove to my house since she wasn't ready to join the get-together yet.I was a bit pissed on getting home as the security man informed me that my Gen's fuel tank was leaking(there had been no light for three days and that was an emergency to me).In this confusion,she asked me to give her my car keys that she wanted to drive to the get-together(men and brethren this was about five minutes after we located the venue).Ideally she might have dropped off then I'd come
Pick her up when she's done but she wanted to now drive there,huh?So we got into a little argument(just talk,not war of words)my elder brother who stays with me arrives from work,then she suddenly picks her gift items and is off to the get-together after she says 'I'd call u when am done.Hmmmmm!!!!!!(in all fairness,her friend is a newly married lady)
After the get-together,she calls me I pick her up and drive her back to her house ,there was little or no communication so I sensed she was upset.I tried calming her down until a phone call came,it was her very good friend calling from Lagos who's husband is frustrating the life outta their marriage of two years.I arrive her place,no talk still (she's on phone)and no bye -byes and all!!Babe is pissed off!!!!
I return and am off to hang out with the boys and she's still not just in a good mood.
Next day,i try to spark off a discussion via chat and she says'I totally regret not coming out with my car yesterday'.I'd never in my life request to use your car again' wow!!!!!!!!then I was like 'girl,what if we get married?She's like'till then' and she never promised to marry me' since it's just two months!!!!
Omo ,men and brethren Abeg torchlight this matter for me o!!!I really love this girl but mehn!!!!the drama is much.
Re: On Day 63 Of Our Dating,am Already Confused by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 17, 2017
Hmmmmmm, another relationship wahala.
Re: On Day 63 Of Our Dating,am Already Confused by Anniwil(m): 5:22am On Jun 17, 2017
I tire o!!!hmmm they say men got issues but omo!!!it takes two

quote author=Tiny23

post=57590991]Hmmmmmm, another relationship wahala.[/quote]
Re: On Day 63 Of Our Dating,am Already Confused by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 17, 2017
Early momo Saturday, relationship brouhaha... Lemme go back to bed sad undecided
Re: On Day 63 Of Our Dating,am Already Confused by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:23am On Jun 17, 2017
Ogbeni, you fuc,k up. Are you ignorant of Evans?

About the car stuff, did you exchange your car tank with gen's? Giving her your car shouldn't be a big deal provided she can drive
Re: On Day 63 Of Our Dating,am Already Confused by LalasticSeun(f): 6:25am On Jun 17, 2017
She's only upset.. It will slide
Re: On Day 63 Of Our Dating,am Already Confused by Daniel2289(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Relax Guy. Things like these do occur in relationships. Just relax, she will turn around.
Re: On Day 63 Of Our Dating,am Already Confused by jmaxjohn(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2017
Oga are you an uber driver undecided
Better demand some respect in your relationship.
I feel she's using you to make her life more comfortable.
She has already realized she's got better emotional value to you than you do to her and she's ready to ruin you coz you love her so much you'd keep coming back.
Better wake up, uber man
Do yourself a favor and start establishing your own value in this relationship. This lady is ready to walk out on you and leave you crying like Evans

Anniwil:
Yesterday I visited her place(third visit in a week) and got a rude shocker when I mentioned I had located her friends' house,apparently,she forwarded an invitation the previous day to a 'birthday get-together' by a long time friend of hers very close to my house.What surprised me was that I was blamed for locating the place,even more surprising was when I mentioned i'd confirm from a resident in our estate(an about town kinda guy) if he knew there was a get-together in that apartment,then she really got pissed and queried why I had to go that far stating she'd never send me such text messages again or inform me of any events,I still couldn't see what I did wrong in locating the place since it was closer to me than her,I accept the idea of mentioning to another resident wouldn't be cool since the guy was not invited(maybe it's for a select few) and apologized to her but i don't think it's a point to decide not to inform ur bf about stuff going forward.
Then the confusing part,I drove her to get some groceries,she also got a gift for her friend.Together we located the place,then I drove to my house since she wasn't ready to join the get-together yet.I was a bit pissed on getting home as the security man informed me that my Gen's fuel tank was leaking(there had been no light for three days and that was an emergency to me).In this confusion,she asked me to give her my car keys that she wanted to drive to the get-together(men and brethren this was about five minutes after we located the venue).Ideally she might have dropped off then I'd come
Pick her up when she's done but she wanted to now drive there,huh?So we got into a little argument(just talk,not war of words)my elder brother who stays with me arrives from work,then she suddenly picks her gift items and is off to the get-together after she says 'I'd call u when am done.Hmmmmm!!!!!!(in all fairness,her friend is a newly married lady)
After the get-together,she calls me I pick her up and drive her back to her house ,there was little or no communication so I sensed she was upset.I tried calming her down until a phone call came,it was her very good friend calling from Lagos who's husband is frustrating the life outta their marriage of two years.I arrive her place,no talk still (she's on phone)and no bye -byes and all!!Babe is pissed off!!!!
I return and am off to hang out with the boys and she's still not just in a good mood.
Next day,i try to spark off a discussion via chat and she says'I totally regret not coming out with my car yesterday'.I'd never in my life request to use your car again' wow!!!!!!!!then I was like 'girl,what if we get married?She's like'till then' and she never promised to marry me' since it's just two months!!!!
Omo ,men and brethren Abeg torchlight this matter for me o!!!I really love this girl but mehn!!!!the drama is much.
Re: On Day 63 Of Our Dating,am Already Confused by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:
Early momo Saturday, relationship brouhaha... Lemme go back to bed sad undecided

Kikikiki
Re: On Day 63 Of Our Dating,am Already Confused by crismark(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2017
wat i understood from this epistle is dat..she hosted a bday get-together and was angry u located d venue, she also had d guts to be angry wen u located d place, on top of dah one she still use style pursue u go ur house, still get mind request for ur car to use go d event weh she no invite u from her mind....10nk God d relationship is just 2 months old so u never waste too much resources on her...
pls change her asap...no idiot is worth it.
Re: On Day 63 Of Our Dating,am Already Confused by Anniwil(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2017
jmaxjohn:
She has already realized she's got better emotional value to you than you do to her and she's ready to ruin you coz you love her so much you'd keep coming back.
Better wake up, uber man
Do yourself a favor and start establishing your own value in this relationship. This lady is ready to walk out on you and leave you crying like Evans

jmaxjohn:
Better wake up, uber man

True word bro,see a lot of sense in what ur saying.
So day 64 and we talk,of course we go about the what happened and what didn't and she says she needs time.I so grabbed it with both hands!!!!and time she's got.Have a lot of catching up to do.
If she's mine she'll return,if not then am officially single..Pheeeewww!!!!broda was almost totally shrinking out

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The 5 Places You Can Find True Love ( No. 2 Is The Best For Now) / MouthAction Producing Unstoppable Bacteria / LADIES! Get In Here And Read My TWO CENTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.