Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed (4254 Views)

Please I Don't Understand Again, Church Flyer Confusing Me / Help! She's Confusing Me / This Photo Is Confusing Me, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by vybzkartel: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
I proposed a love relationship to this girl and she said no, and that she wants us to be just friends. But, she is always calling and texting me. She compares me to some celebrities.she sends me her pictures even when I have not requested. She discusses her very personal things with me. She confesses several times she misses me. I sext her and make my sexual intentions to her and she doesnt complain. At times I decide to cut her off by not contacting her, but she will always contact me. Am I friendzoned or there is some chance to get this girl?
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by GenerousK: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Question : When did you make your intention known to her? Have you reiterated it recently? If not, please do. Guess she wasn't sure what she wanted earlier. If she takes her stand on just being friends, Abeg, Gbe body e

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by vybzkartel: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
GenerousK:
Question : When did you make your intention known to her? Have you reiterated it recently? If not, please do. Guess she wasn't sure what she wanted earlier. If she takes her stand on just being friends, Abeg, Gbe body e

About a year ago

And reiterated about a month ago
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by vybzkartel: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
GenerousK:
Question : When did you make your intention known to her? Have you reiterated it recently? If not, please do. Guess she wasn't sure what she wanted earlier. If s[b]he takes her stand on just being friends, Abeg, Gbe body[/b] e

How do u mean with the bolded
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by Jaqenhghar: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
vybzkartel:
I proposed a love relationship to this girl and she said no, and that she wants us to be just friends. But, she is always calling and texting me. She compares me to some celebrities.she sends me her pictures even when I have not requested. She discusses her very personal things with me. She confesses several times she misses me. I sext her and make my sexual intentions to her and she doesnt complain. At times I decide to cut her off by not contacting her, but she will always contact me. Am I friendzoned or there is some chance to get this girl?
A line from the movie "payback" goes thus; If you dont understand it, get rid of it

7 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by IANAGI(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
vybzkartel:

Simple............. friends with benefits is what she wants.....

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by ehinmowo: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Not every frdship with the opposite sex must lead to dating.

The key to it all is keeping your emotions at bay. I can't emphasize that enough.

Be her true friend and look for your girlfriend elsewhere.

If she wishes to date you later (before you get someone), fire on. if she comes late, that's her ish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by IANAGI(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bros..... Friends with benefits is what she needs.
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by kinzation(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
IANAGI:

Simple............. friends with benefits is what she wants.....
weep no more
that's your answer
the first mistake you made was proposing love to her..Don't ever make such mistake again
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by vybzkartel: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
kinzation:
weep no more
that's your answer
the first mistake you made was proposing love to her..Don't ever make such mistake again

Is it a good decision to decide to not pick her call and also not call her?
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by GANAYAD: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bros take her out to have some fun,you are too rigid for her and don't talk about relationships again just flow with her till it's late then she sleeps over mission accomplished
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by vybzkartel: 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
GANAYAD:
Bros take her out to have some fun,you are too rigid for her and don't talk about relationships again just flow with her till it's late then she sleeps over mission accomplished

How do you mean by rigid
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by GANAYAD: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
vybzkartel:
have you taken her out before?

How do you mean by rigid
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by Ikeone(m): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
vybzkartel:
report her to police
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by kinzation(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
vybzkartel:

Is it a good decision to decide to not pick her call and also not call her?
play the game along with her
pick her calls
but let her do the calling the most so that you won't be the desperate one in the game
invite her over and fvck her
lobatan
and lock up
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by BIGVAJINA(f): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
Tell your pastor
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by BLUEJAYY: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dude just go ahead and fvck her ffs! Not all girls who fancy you want a relationship with you mehn. They just want the D.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by IjebuWarrior: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
OP... You get problem, Plenty of problems indeed!

You don dey fvck up "Man-Law #4" !!!

Never profess... just do it then, confess later! angry

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by Daretee: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Na this kind girl dey sweet my belle grin

strictly FWB only. grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by rex444(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Must U have carnal knowledge with her? Just be her friend and get a prettier version......am sure she will know what she wants at that point
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
vybzkartel:

She has told you her mind, there is different between I love you and I like you. She likes you as a friend, she doesn't love you.
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
op u b learner,carry ur love go give ur mama,na just fvck she dey find #na thoes kind gals i dey like

Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by kokakola: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
In this age and time, you don't confess love to a lady, just go as a friend and be unpredictable. Press her emotional buttons. Confessing love give them the power, control and options to say NO and play their usual game of Hide and Seek. As a guy, you're the PRICE, not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by Gaspardd(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
vybzkartel:
Stop advancing sexual overtures towards her, its pathetic
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by Amatarasha(f): 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Am here
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 28, 2019
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by anochuko01(m): 6:02am On Mar 28, 2019
the one that did that to me last year would be getting married this weekend. maybe she's in a LDR and is just fooling around....mtcheew
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by Obas101(m): 7:30am On Mar 28, 2019
if you want to know her genuine answer.. next time when you are alone find the right time to give her a passionate kiss. if she doesn't resist, she's in. you might even run the whole mission sef. but if she turns or pushes you away, omor you have been friend zoned. you can either chose to stay there or not. but by giving her attitude after turning you away, she might have no choice than to date you.. that's of she really likes you that much.
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by Deckline(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2019
I made sexual intentions to her and she doesn't complain.

Don't expect a relationship from a hoe...
Just do the do and clean mouth!

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by GenerousK: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2019
[quote author=vybzkartel post=77035788]

About a year ago

And reiterated about a month ago[/quote7]
Honestly,if you don't have any future for her, that is, you don't really want something serious, let her be!
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by Johntitus: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2019
Experts needed? You make me laugh. You're not friendzoned. Maybe she's afraid to commit. Maybe. Maybe not.
Re: This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed by sheDD(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2019
Have u tried inviting her over??
Is clear she is not clear to herself
Invite her over and leg her over, life continues!!!
Z clear she jst needs ur warmth, and not ur "love"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? / Guys, Una No Dey Fear? / Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.