Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Father's Day Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father's Day Story (485 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father's Day Story by Gizmonaija: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2017
Personally, I have never had an alone date with my dad, and I do not feel a certain way about this, because, truthfully; there are many others like me. I sadly also do not have a picture of him on my phone, even though we live together. If there is ever an opportunity to go on a date with him, it would have been instigated by my mom, and the whole family is going on the date.

This is why I find the father’s day activity by TECNO Mobile impressive. They have identified the need, and have provided a solution.

After reading the rules and requirements for entry, I understand that you are expected to take a picture with your dad, upload it, and accompany the picture with an emotional and fun write up. By showing love to your dad, you will be given an opportunity to go on a dinner date with him alone, secondly, you will be winning the new TECNO Camon CX Air for your dad. An experience you and your dad will NEVER forget.

The much I know about the Camon CX Air is that; it takes one of the best pictures ever, and its sleekness is compared to none. It is definitely a phone my dad would never have thought of buying on his own.

While you are ruminating on how to go about being a loving daughter by asking your dad for a picture, read the rules below.

Rules for Fathers’ day Online Activity

1. Follow @TECNOMobileNigeria on Facebook and @TECNOMobileNG on Twitter and Instagram

2. Upload a picture with your Dad alongside an emotional and fun write-up saying how awesome your Father is

3. On Facebook, send your entry as a comment under the pinned competition post on our Facebook page and include the hashtag #TecnoFathersDay

4. On Twitter and Instagram, Post the entry on your timeline using the hashtag #TecnoFathersDay and tag @TECNOMobileNG

5. The top 2 most emotional and fun entries will be picked across our social media platforms and rewarded with a dinner with their Father at Renaissance Hotel in Ikeja, Lagos & a Camon CX Air smartphone for the father

6. The winners have to be able to make it to the venue of the dinner with their Father in Lagos, if they are not able to make it within a period of 7days, the 1st runner-up in the competition will be picked.

7. The activity will run from 16th June to 18th June, 2017.

8. Terms and Conditions apply

One advice though, be sure to be creative. Increase your chances of winning!!!!

http://www.gizmonaija.com/my-fathers-day-story/

Re: My Father's Day Story by scarycuteface(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Celebrate your dad and stand a chance to win a phone for him? This sounds interesting.
Re: My Father's Day Story by OluwaSemilore12: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
This sounds like fun, ladies and gentlemen shall we?
Re: My Father's Day Story by Behankey(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Finally we get to celebrate our fathers. Nice of Tecno to support with this nice idea of celebrating them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meme / My Grown Up Child Still Bed Wets.....pees On The Bed. / Some Times I Have This Feeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.