Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) (86866 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by debspauly(f): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evans is said to be clever and smart ..but this isn't much of smartness ...this is total stupidity ...using your family to get the heart of Nigerian..... lolz you will pay for your crimes criminal

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
ElDadd:
I was always indoors because he warned me to beware of Lagos women that they are wayward.
shocked

That is truly the only moral of the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by gurunlocker: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Abi does she want to be unfortunate in life? Oti ya were ni? Forgive him so you can spend your loot on?

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
I dont pity any kidnapper 2 of my uncles was killed by them in anambra state 1 in nkpor the other 1 in ifite dunu shortening my family members

7 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by suremanpatriot: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
......why show the pix of those innocent kids,not sure they know wht their parents do for a living. It is indeed anoda dark day for morality

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by morbeta(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Story that touch....

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by otokx(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
This woman wants to take first position from Stephanie Otobo and she may very well succeed.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by chukzyfcbb: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
debspauly:
Evans is said to be clever and smart ..but this isn't much of smartness ...this is total stupidity ...using your family to get the heart of Nigerian..... lolz you will pay for your crimes criminal
actual that's smartness, A wise person once said
If you must do crime, then you must have a tangible reason for commitng crime, otherwise you will not be worth forgiving when caught.

Dude is playing the script well and certain Nigerians are beginning to sympathize with the family.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by realmindz: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
I pity those kids. Evans isn't smart at all to have dragged his wife into his shit.... dumb ass nigga

Do you know how many families her husband placed in months of trauma....

effects of choices and consequences. I feel no pity for her and the entire family

10 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by debspauly(f): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

actual that's smartness, A wise person once said
If you must do crime, then you must have a tangible reason for commitng crime, otherwise you will not be worth forgiving when caught.

Dude is playing the script well and certain Nigerians are beginning to sympathize with the family.
hmmmm but am very sure he won't get away with this ..and I doubt if at this times of difficulty ..even for the rich and poor Nigerian.. that any one would think of mercy .

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Erums(m): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
See as de chikdren fresh...

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by chukzyfcbb: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
debspauly:
hmmmm but am very sure he won't get away with this ..and I doubt if at this times of difficulty ..even for the rich and poor Nigerian.. that any one would think of mercy .
he may be apportioned a very light sentence from a. judge. u never can tell
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Yes, he should be freed. If the federal govt can free bokoharam commanders by swapping them with the kidnapped chibok girls why can't they free him. #FREEEVANS

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by mummyson26(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
Am confuse sey na to join dem cry no abi na to laugh dem
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Newbiee: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
thesicilian:
Just here to see the insults she's going to get.
I tell u, me too.
Welcome to NAIRALAND

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
All that synchronization crocodile tears selfie demonstration, we are not falling for.........

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
I only pity the children they are innocent, let them consult a lawyer, and write to the presidency for pardon. But how do you pardon such a man, is it commuting his death sentence to life imprisonment or giving him 50 years imprisonment, but I pity the children really.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Alexandro15: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
I feel very sorry for his wife and kids. They must be going through a very difficult moment now

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by joenor(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hiya see wetin una papa put una... I pitty for them sha.. but the law has to take his course.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Lumig: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
She's a very good example of women that doesn't care what their men do to fend for the family, so far he brings money home. See the foolish talk she dey yearn. Gold digger

8 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by KKKWHITE(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
Justice must be serve You must ripe what you sow
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by ngwaba(m): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Another Nollywood movie loading. The Rise and Fall of Evans 1, 2 and 3. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Awww I feel bad for the children
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Rubbish!

Why didn't she ask for mercy for her husband's victims?! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
For every Pablo there is always a Tata grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Afritop(m): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
angryMUST SHE SHOW THE CHILDREN THE MESS THEUR FATHER IS INTO.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Darksider131: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
His kids is cute tho

The woman sounds like he is a good husband tho than all this wife beater

But still KILL THE F**CKER grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by olacollinz(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Madam stop begin dey no arrest you,let Evans face his own music.l see you don't want the enjoyment to stop.(wife of a millionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Wolfbrother(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
ejo.r ab.eg make in.a forgive the man because I can't stand the agony these innocent kids are subjected to with this development.

Sarathifki theif he is a free man today

Tifnubu is a serial thief but he is in bourdilion enjoying his loot

Atifku stole but he is also enjoying his loot

Even me typing and the persons reading have in one way or the others commuted sin before. sin is sin and there are no bigger sins.

Please forgive them and for Evans, he should serve 38 years in jail

Do you know what the people he kidnapped went through?, do you k now what their families went through?, do you know how many lives he ruined? , do you know how many people went into debt to pay ransom? do you know if he has killed? Do you know what they do to those that dont meet his ransom conditions? .... you are very very very very very stupid for this statement

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm / Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.