Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) (86852 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by FroshJaynex(m): 12:12am On Jun 18, 2017
Imagine. Did you criminal husband had mercy on my friend's dad when you and ur evil doers kidnapped him,paid the ransom and he gave us a sick man. He released him sick. Now u want mercy for him? I think something is wrong with this woman and whosoever posted this. Ruined MA night
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 18, 2017
azimibraun:
I am not God so I can't say I hold anything against the woman and her kids. Her husband was the head of the house and should take responsibility for whatever he has dragged his family into. I know how much my wife could blindly follow me in love and in loyalty in anything I chose to do. She is a victim of marriage love and loyalty. Blame the Man. How many women out there can go reporting their husbands to the law when you don't have a quarrel? A woman can only keep praying that God changes her husband. How about if she was living in fear of being killed by the Man and her kids fate? Married Men with control of their homes will definitely see things differently from kids who just want to make comment.
what are you saying, I know of mothers that have carried their children away from the husbands just because of the husbands lifestyle, character. a woman I know of personally took her children away from the husband just because she suspected he was a ritualist. if yhur wife would blindly follow yhu into doing evil, biko for yhur own good n does of yhur children divorce her, two by can not lead each other. a wife should be more than a Yes and No machine, unless yhu like yhur women dumb.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by VivianeMichelle: 12:58am On Jun 18, 2017
that woman need a big hot slap right now cos my body dey hot with her lies.......fake life

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by nasiest(m): 1:03am On Jun 18, 2017
Crime! Is in flattinos blood. Biafrauds.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Wolfbrother(m): 1:05am On Jun 18, 2017
Sterope:
Politicians are no different from kidnappers

Try imagining what people go through because of corruption in Nigeria..

Try im

I dont see your point.... Both are bad... What's your point?... That because one evil goes unpunished other evils should also go unpunished?... Explain further...
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 2:23am On Jun 18, 2017
excel101:
Did you also have pity on the family of the Criminal (Evans) victim?

Sir,I still have the rights to feel for those kids.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by isalegan2: 2:35am On Jun 18, 2017
jakandeola:
barsterd lier u will b hang

The next thread I see should be one of her in handcuffs being taken to detention by the Lagos police. Or Nigerian army sef! I don't care who makes the arrest. Her murdering husband and his gang and all their accomplices and enablers must all get the death penalty. Otherwise Ambode is out after this term. Out!!!

Evil modafokas! Greedy sociopathic family!
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Specialspesh: 4:16am On Jun 18, 2017
Lol. Even if she's as innocent as she claimed, that picture just makes her look guilty
dominique:
The way she took a selfie with her crying kids shows how ridiculously fake she is. Shameless woman using children to garner sympathy for herself and her criminal husband. God punish them
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Specialspesh: 4:17am On Jun 18, 2017
So you're one of those people propagating that #FreeEvans movement undecided
madridguy:
I sincerely wish to have power to set the man free.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by davidif: 5:14am On Jun 18, 2017
azimibraun:
I am not God so I can't say I hold anything against the woman and her kids. Her husband was the head of the house and should take responsibility for whatever he has dragged his family into. I know how much my wife could blindly follow me in love and in loyalty in anything I chose to do. She is a victim of marriage love and loyalty. Blame the Man. How many women out there can go reporting their husbands to the law when you don't have a quarrel? A woman can only keep praying that God changes her husband. How about if she was living in fear of being killed by the Man and her kids fate? Married Men with control of their homes will definitely see things differently from kids who just want to make comment.

Dude, in more saner climes, if you knew that your husband was a criminal and you didn't tell the authorities then you too would be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by davidif: 5:15am On Jun 18, 2017
madridguy:
I sincerely wish to have power to set the man free.

Would you say the same thing if he kidnapped your mother or father?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by salford1: 6:57am On Jun 18, 2017
some think kidnappers go only after rich people; hence they believe they are safe.
These people are evil and lowest of the scums. They would kidnap soneone that earns 50k per month and demand 50million naira or more. We all read about the children kidnapped in a public school in ikorodu.
Taking him and his gang to trial is pointless..the NPF should have just shot them. These people are not fit to live among humans.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 18, 2017
gawu1:

Why should one pity any criminal?
My brother's wife and one of her
daughters were taken by kidnappers
one night almost one and half year ago. We have not seen their corpses nor have we hear anything about them since them. No one can tell whether they are still alive or not. They had demanded 100m at early stage, but in the process of bargaining they seized communications just after 3 weeks. The securitymen have combed everywhere with no successs even a little. The pains would have gone by now if we actually know they are deceased, at least.
So every one calling for compassion for
this kind criminal must have not being
their victim before and does not know the anguish involves.
like I said earlier crime isn't the way, but where is the root of all this criminal act?
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Nostradamus: 7:23am On Jun 18, 2017
i refuse to believe that this evans bastard has not killed
before,i just hope that he face the full wrath of the Law, because the nigerian judicial is really crawling, with some envelope switching places, this guy might escape with a very light sentence.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by mentor40(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2017
every criminal is entitled to his or her defence, but the question Now can his or her defence be admissible by the court of competent juridition? its a pity anyway but this campaign after election
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2017
Bloody family
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Smooyis(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2017
simplycarro:

You are ibo

No. I am proudly yoruba but speak with love of God. There is no sin God cannot forgive. God is love.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by simplycarro: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2017
Smooyis:

No. I am proudly yoruba but speak with love of God. There is no sin God cannot forgive. God is love.

Go and preach that to the family of his victims that died from his madness and those whose life he has destroyed
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2017
My own girlfriend doesn't ask or care about my business. All she knows how to do is demand. Most Nigerian women are guilty of this. No woman will make me do what aint supposed to do. Any damn thing I do is for me.
As for me the woman should be left to take care of the kids.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Mopricelezz(f): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2017
I only pity the kids. Chai
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by isalegan2: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mopricelezz:
I only pity the kids. Chai

True! The kids' pictures or any identifiable info, like name, age, school - if publicised - should never have been made public. You don't choose your parents and I doubt they're old enough to participate in any way in the crime syndicate. The parents deserve what they're getting though. The rest of the murderous kidnapping gang should get the same coverage and infamy Chukwudumeje George Onwuamadike alias Evans is getting.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/19/kidnap-kingpin-evans-reveals-gave-father-n3m-suv/
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Sterope(f): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Why don't you read again and tell me where I insinuated such?
Wolfbrother:

I dont see your point.... Both are bad... What's your point?... That because one evil goes unpunished other evils should also go unpunished?... Explain further...
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Wolfbrother(m): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2017
Sterope:
Why don't you read again and tell me where I insinuated such?

What was your point tho? ... we are discussing kidnappers you are talking about politicians ....
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Sterope(f): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sorry, I misquoted you.

Wolfbrother:

What was your point tho? ... we are discussing kidnappers you are talking about politicians ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos / Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam / Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.