Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) (86860 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by akevic: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Madam I know he is your husband but would you rather have a man who has been deceiving you all this while as a husband or allow the law to take its cause on his evil deeds and pains he has inflicted on families in Nigeria. Sorry to say, you married a thief and he must pay for it. You also enjoyed from his ill-gotten wealth and you now claim ignorant of it. How can you boast of 3 expensive cars and still claim you never knew how rich he was. Cheap lies.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
faceURfront:
We have three cars, one Hilux, one grand Cherokee and an SUV.

Haba person no fit borrow cars again.those cars na their gate man get am na.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by 1miccza: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Jakumo:

There you go. You are catching on now, albeit rather slowly.
Now you understand that same applies even with an addled thinking
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Jakumo:
That ENTIRE family should all be taken aloft in a helicopter, and tossed out from 3,000 feet above the ground, without parachutes. As they plummet at terminal velocity to impact and entry to hell, they will have plenty of time to make peace with Satan, before they encounter him on impact with Mother Earth. The brain-dead woman crying crocodile tears for the camera today, had for frigging DECADES benefited DIRECTLY from her husband's reign of terror, and as for the children of that demon, they are comprised of profoundly evil genetic material inherited from a serial murdering father, and a sadistic, greedy mother, neither of which possesses one solitary redeeming quality worth preserving in human form.

Kill the ENTIRE family of Mr. Evans, and be sure that photographs of their final fate, and of all their battered corpses, are publicized for the education of all other active and aspiring kidnappers that exist across the entire Nigerian federation.

The sheer arrogance of coaching all their mongrel inbred spawn to cry on cue in group photographs should qualify that nasty woman for extended physical torture utilizing any means deemed appropriate, prior to being herded with her little cretins aboard a helicopter tasked with taking them aloft, before they are pushed out as cameras roll, one by one, over an open field where the gruesome result of the exercise can also be recorded and photographed for posterity.

Hahahahahahahaha. The whole crying episode was staged. Your narrative is just wow. Your choice of words are perfect. Cracked my ribs real bad!!!! I never planned to comment but your narrative just caught my Attention. The whole thing kept playing in my head over and over again. You should consider being a movie director. grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by almarthins(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
back2sender:

The woman know, she is a BLOODY LIAR.
Living in mansions, children going to topnotch schools, bankers visiting them at home, staying over two years in south africa etc. This Cost money, really good money.
The woman should be arrested and bundle back to Nigeria

Evans na smooth operator make u no forget that fact
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by 0ntruth: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
azimibraun:
I am not God so I can't say I hold anything against the woman and her kids. Her husband was the head of the house and should take responsibility for whatever he has dragged his family into. I know how much my wife could blindly follow me in love and in loyalty in anything I chose to do. She is a victim of marriage love and loyalty. Blame the Man. How many women out there can go reporting their husbands to the law when you don't have a quarrel? A woman can only keep praying that God changes her husband. How about if she was living in fear of being killed by the Man and her kids fate? Married Men with control of their homes will definitely see things differently from kids who just want to make comment.

Mr married man, if she is living in fear and praying for God to change the man, I think this is the time she could've come out clean and say the simple truth or shut that her lying mouth up. Who even forced her to write that script?

The message you're trying to pass is different from what is on ground.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by izicooo(f): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Madam keep quiet. Your husband deserves death.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by 0ntruth: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
azimibraun:
where in the whole story did you read that the woman on her own initiated a kidnap and collected ransom? The late Christopher Wallace once said " Keep your family and business completely separated" Evans underrated the rule and now see his family is suffering a bad fate.

THE 10 CRACK COMMANDMENT:
Rule 7.
1. Never let no one know, how much dough you hold
2. Never let 'em know your next move
3. Never trust nobody
4. Never get high on your own supply......
5. Never sell no crack where you rest at
6. That go*damn credit? Dead it. You think a crackhead paying you back, sh*t forget it
7. (This rule is so underrated) Keep your family and business completely separated
8. Never keep no weight on you
9. (Should have been number 1 to Biggie) If you ain't gettin' bags, stay the f*ck from police
10. If you ain't got the clientele say h*ll no

Who forced the lying woman to write that script, who asked her all those shiit she is lying about ? The answer is Guilty conscience.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by ijobafatty: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Give us the name of the school your children use to attend and how much they are paying. But you hid that..... Oloriburuku people soiling Nigeria name in bad credit

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by cooldood(m): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
azimibraun:
I am not God so I can't say I hold anything against the woman and her kids. Her husband was the head of the house and should take responsibility for whatever he has dragged his family into. I know how much my wife could blindly follow me in love and in loyalty in anything I chose to do. She is a victim of marriage love and loyalty. Blame the Man. How many women out there can go reporting their husbands to the law when you don't have a quarrel? A woman can only keep praying that God changes her husband. How about if she was living in fear of being killed by the Man and her kids fate? Married Men with control of their homes will definitely see things differently from kids who just want to make comment.

I dont get, how does this your sermon according to your own gospel relate with the matter on ground? Did the Nigerian Police accuse the wife of his crimes? Some people are just so dumb, they need to create a special cell inside police station called 'dumb people', to dump dumb Nigerians. How does this your sermon change the koko in the garri that Evans must face the consequences of his actions? For your information, there's nothing like out of fear, the woman couldnt do this or that, why will she when she's enjoying the stolen money. Oga make i no vex for u o.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by dinggle: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Only a Biafran woman can be victim of such their love for money always keep them blind. Plus am not sure she had a decent education.....it would have force her to know her man wasnt adding up.

My pity goes to the beautiful kids, their parents dont deserve them. Govt should put aside funds for the children education after sale of his properties b4 paying victims. They are traumatized havent experience what their dad did, push them any further and they will be more brutal than their dad.....we need to learn to fix not victimize and cast.
I also believe Evans should not be killed rather a length sentence is preferred the reason being his kids, he could be killed later when the last of the is over 18, then they can handle it, if not they will never forgive Nigeria. Govt needs to take some shellacking for their inability to provide jobs. Despit Evans being caught many ppl will join Kidnapping today....because now they know rich Nigerians have access to $1 million.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by blessedman12: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
honestly, this woman might be saying the truth. but that doesn't mean Evans should be allowed to walk.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by wale377(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
They should carry them sef
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by kevoh(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Madame gathered the whole house for a crying selfie! This is classic! grin Should make the top ten outstanding selfies of the year.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by MPVGoddess: 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
azimibraun:
where in the whole story did you read that the woman on her own initiated a kidnap and collected ransom? The late Christopher Wallace once said " Keep your family and business completely separated" Evans underrated the rule and now see his family is suffering a bad fate.

THE 10 CRACK COMMANDMENT:
Rule 7.
1. Never let no one know, how much dough you hold
2. Never let 'em know your next move
3. Never trust nobody
4. Never get high on your own supply......
5. Never sell no crack where you rest at
6. That go*damn credit? Dead it. You think a crackhead paying you back, sh*t forget it
7. (This rule is so underrated) Keep your family and business completely separated
8. Never keep no weight on you
9. (Should have been number 1 to Biggie) If you ain't gettin' bags, stay the f*ck from police
10. If you ain't got the clientele say h*ll no

Thanks for this

http://observer.com/2015/11/why-every-entrepreneur-needs-biggies-10-crack-commandments/
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Dashmann: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
i have never commented on any evan's capture

But look at the family up there taking a selfie

With crocodile tears

Like they want to shoot a movie
Ewww.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by sekem: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
yeah your sister's

Do you like it?
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by od501: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
somebody shuld Plzzz arrest this criminal drama queen of a wife. U have been married to a man for 14 years and u never knew what he does for a living? I no blame u, u don see moni nah so how u go ask. sha u wan come Naija come beg Abi? I wouldn't mind setting u ablaze there! idiot! Na only ur children u see gather? go ur village gather every goat and chicken and begin dy film ur cry..... nonsense..... ds woman don provoke m nh

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by opichika(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
another big wranth for nnewi and Anambra people as a whole''''sory for d woman and the hole family of mr Evans'''[the kidnaping and naping fast guy] its ur new cross to carry abeg''chop alone die alone''
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by tohbeekty(f): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Definitely, he'll be forgiven..... But, he'll have to deal with the consequences... .
No sinner will go unpunished.. Shikenah!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
but madam u dey lie gan oo how can u not know that he is rich and u and ur children went to Ghana for Xmas celebration for just 200,000 abah u don't know he is rich and he has 2 houses and 3 cars madam !!! he threatened to beat u if u check his phone is that possible why don't u suspect him them and try if he will truly do so and save the future of ur kids as like now

madam 3gbosa for u
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Tonyblessed(m): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is just crocodile tears. Evan's whole family must be really wicked and heartless. First, his Dad and now his wife saying rubbish. Nigerians are not fools.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by bizzybigger: 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
deedeedee1:
Big lie! You dont know he is rich, but he sent you 20 million naira to furnish your house. You dont know he is rich but he has three cars worth millions.
You want people to sympathize with you but nobody will. I feel irritated by this woman. I am certain she knows what her husband does for a living. Same with her husband's family.
Dirty face everywhere. See as their name long sef
Don't mind d E D I O T lady. She dey enjoy on other people's sweat while her kidnapper husband was still in active service... Wicked set of people. And she even claimed DAT she doesn't know her husband is so rich, unfortunately for her, the thief husband revealed DAT a dem of #20,000000 was sent to her in Ghana via some days before her Kidnapper husband was apprended by D police.They should carry her and their children go meet their father in J A I L cos soon those children will follow d path of d Notorious kidnapper E V A N S. step
deedeedee1:
Big lie! You dont know he is rich, but he sent you 20 million naira to furnish your house. You dont know he is rich but he has three cars worth millions.
You want people to sympathize with you but nobody will. I feel irritated by this woman. I am certain she knows what her husband does for a living. Same with her husband's family.
Don't mind d E D I O T lady. She dey enjoy on other people's sweat while her kidnapper husband was still in active service... Wicked set of people. And she even claimed DAT she doesn't know her husband is so rich, unfortunately for her, the thief husband revealed DAT a dem of #20,000000 was sent to her in Ghana via some days before her Kidnapper husband was apprended by D police.They should carry her and their children go meet their father in J A I L cos soon those children will follow d path of d Notorious kidnapper E V A N S. step
deedeedee1:
Don't mind d E D I O T lady. She dey enjoy on other people's sweat while her kidnapper husband was still in active service... Wicked set of people. And she even claimed DAT she doesn't know her husband is so rich, unfortunately for her, the thief husband revealed DAT a sum of #20,000000 was sent to her by him(EVANS) from naija to Ghana some days before her Kidnapper husband was apprended by D police.They should carry her and their children go meet their father in J A I L cos soon those children will follow d path of d Notorious kidnapper E V A N S. step
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by lollmaolol(m): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
doctokwus:
U didn't know he was rich,but u knew he had 3 cars.
Sent u N20m.
Finally,u and the kids had time and composure to pose to take a crying selfie!
This lady shud just let us be.

The picture though... Appears fake
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Expsbterror(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nigerian Police be like

Okay he is innocent Abi.

Oya come to our station and bail him. Afterall bail its free. We are waiting.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by corpershun: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
I truly feel for this children, it's so disheartening having to witness this kind of thing at such a young age. Their mother shouldn't have let the younger ones know at least not now... I don't want to imagine the stigmatization...

If we think about our actions and the people it affects, we will be cautious. This Evans was very greedy, imagine! your first kidnap earned you 22million and you still continued, such a greedy and wicked man
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by od501: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
azimibraun:
In her shoes you will be confused. Besides you should know some un intelligent persons her advising her. Do you guys know that this woman is also a victim of an unfaithful marriage? Evans was cheating on her with 3 other ladies and could have effected her with HIV aids or have those ladies go after and kill her to take number one spot. Sometime I don't blame women for finding it hard to trust Men.

Super story! so u are buying that trash? HIV ko, cheating husband Ni !
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by od501: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
doctokwus:
U didn't know he was rich,but u knew he had 3 cars.
Sent u N20m.
Finally,u and the kids had time and composure to pose to take a crying selfie!
This lady shud just let us be.

ma guy Infact I suggest those children should be in DSS watch list cos talking from the genetic part of view Nigerians are not yet self. d story fit get part 2.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by memory123(m): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Madam u r just pouring water into a basket...
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Jumbus31(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
He reads Psalm 23, in the morning and then goes to resume work as the Executive Director of the Valley of the Shadow of Death.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by joshmee4real(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
His wealth should be sold off so that another kidnapper can buy them abi?
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Unclerukus: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Reverse psychology. She's only trying to deflect the authorities attention from scouring the remaining of Evan's assets and hidden bank accounts. How could you live in such house and live in luxury and claim you didn't know your husband was rich? Criminal woman. Nigeria should start processing her extradition ASAP. This crocodile tears story made me angry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm / Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.