Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) (86861 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by CloudResident(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lying at this stage will not elicit sympathy for your family because you obviously are. I only pity the innocent kids.Let the lawtake its cause. Period! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Tsam1959(m): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
STEPS TO OVERCOME THE NPOWER REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON THE SITE

1.Visit this web page;npower.gov.ng and click APPLY NOW

2.You will see a page asking you to CHOOSE YOUR PROGRAM, select your most preferred option from

HEALTH,AGRO,TEACH and tax.

3.On the next page , close the NPOWER REGISTRATION DISCLAIMER.

4.You will then see the NPOWER application portal

5.Fill in your details correctly to increase your chance of getting selected .

6.Then CLICK SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION button at the bottom of the page

7.A page will Open congratulating you and you will see your NPOWER REGISTRATION ID, please write it

down for future reference.

8.That`s all you need to do,In a short while you would receive a mail to notify you on further

information.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by obataokenwa(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
simplycarro:
He is a dead man already
Ecc 8:17 Then I beheld all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun: because though a man labour to seek [it] out, yet he shall not find [it]; yea further; though a wise [man] think to know [it], yet shall he not be able to find [it].
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Story for the gods .... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by rosalieene(f): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
funny indeed
I had the time to read the long epistle.
someone who uses 20million just to rent and furnish a house is definitely very wealthy so what is she now saying by claiming she doesn't know her hubby is a criminal just to seek pity.

This woman should just move on with her life for the sake of her kids and allow the law take its cause.

20million can comfortably build and furnish a duplex tho it depends on where you buy a land.

Madam your husband caused pain to people let the law of karma punish him

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by delpee(f): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
I empathise with her assuming she's truthful.
However Evans has ruined many lives even if he didn't kill them directly. Those who were kept for long periods and then paid heavily (some as high as $1bill) will definitely be adversely affected no matter how rich. He needs to pay for his sins as a deterrent to others.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
i dont support crime of any sort.
but from what I read he didn't kill anyone.
let's look it from this angle....he's a crusader to me because he didn't really spend the money on himself. he donated to orphanage homes and so on.
he's in the media now because he's no a politician
what about those politician who are embezzling our funds. they need to be convicted as well .
crime started from our leaders so we are playing it .
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by freshvine(f): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Who else watched this Hollywood movie, Catch me if you can?

Evans deserves to serve the Nigeria intelligence unit not persecution. They guy is too smart.

Sarcasm wink

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
Let them take their drama to nollywood
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by dinggle: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
When your husband is greedy with okpolo eye you want to blame his step mother for being naked and giving him gravel to put in a bucket of water.....he and his gang deserves the death penalty. Move on with your life...your husband is souless.....imagine demanding $1million from victims.

Rich people should start strapping bombs to scare kidnappers.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Gotze1: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
I no fit laugh o. Hear this woman, so what of those he has killed. Be like say you no well.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
deedeedee1:
Big lie! You dont know he is rich, but he sent you 20 million naira to furnish your house. You dont know he is rich but he has three cars worth millions.
You want people to sympathize with you but nobody will. I feel irritated by this woman. I am certain she knows what her husband does for a living. Same with her husband's family.
Dirty face everywhere. See as their name long sef

Dont mind her ...she is even causing more problems for her self... Does she not think we know she now lives in Canada
Imagine the woman..the highest he gave her was 200k..dirty liar ...I just hope her kids won't be worse than their dad
I also don't believe the lie that he never killed any one ..I simply don't agree

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Sterope(f): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Politicians are no different from kidnappers

Try imagining what people go through because of corruption in Nigeria..

Try im
Wolfbrother:

Do you know what the people he kidnapped went through?, do you k now what their families went through?, do you know how many lives he ruined? , do you know how many paongeople went into debt to pay ransom? do you know if he has killed? Do you know what they do to those that dont meet his ransom conditions? .... you are very very very very very stupid for this statement
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by originals1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
grin i just found the female version of "lai Mohammed"

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by SommyNwaba(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
woman you don't have a good adviser

you're just implicating yourself and husband the more and I felt you are trying to play smart by splitting yourself from justice

what amaze me most is the tears you're displaying with the innocent kids on photo. you really feel Nigerians are unintelligent people with this your sympathetic analysis right?

a layman can easily fathom your inconsistencies and contradiction in that analysis.

I repeat your adviser will push u into trouble the more, she even said she want to come and see Lagos state governor, what a plonker cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
lol sob stories, u didnt know ur husband was rich yet u are chilling in canada or where ever.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by roqrules04(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
The girl at the back in that picture is smiling

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
hmmmm it is very possible she might not know what her husband was into though all the signs are their some women when too comfortable they don't bother to know where d money is coming from.. all they do is enjoy it
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
That part where her husband used an hausa man to send N20million to you in Ghana was simply part of the kidnap ransom. Am sure the money he received was in dollars or pounds, so to avoid trace, he used aboki (bureaux de change) by converting the said money to Naira and sending it through the aboki account to the wife in Ghana, that way Evans can hardly be traced. Your husband is a criminal, he isn't rich, but can buy 3 suv, worth a combined sum of at least 40million.

7 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by LorDBolton(m): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Smh ... Very daft lie

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by eyinjuege: 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
People can beg for Africa.
No one wants to take responsibility.
Its annoying

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by lincs25(m): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
If this woman is not silly, you stay with a man up to the extent that you give birth to five children and you did not know his work but are busy travelling from one country to another. Madam your name and your husband now is SORRY...

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Okies27(m): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
azimibraun:
where in the whole story did you read that the woman on her own initiated a kidnap and collected ransom? The late Christopher Wallace once said " Keep your family and business completely separated" Evans underrated the rule and now see his family is suffering a bad fate.

THE 10 CRACK COMMANDMENT:
Rule 7.
1. Never let no one know, how much dough you hold
2. Never let 'em know your next move
3. Never trust nobody
4. Never get high on your own supply......
5. Never sell no crack where you rest at
6. That go*damn credit? Dead it. You think a crackhead paying you back, sh*t forget it
7. (This rule is so underrated) Keep your family and business completely separated
8. Never keep no weight on you
9. (Should have been number 1 to Biggie) If you ain't gettin' bags, stay the f*ck from police
10. If you ain't got the clientele say h*ll no
. Culled from Notorious B.I.G.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Ipobwarrior: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
am suspecting that whatever happened to him must have come from his father’s second wife. I don’t know what he did to him when he was young but he told the story. He said that after their mother was driven out of the house, he was with his brothers playing outside one day when the second wife called him to pick a bucket and collect water for her.
He was four years then, he picked the bucket, collected water and when he came back, she removed her dress and she was wearing only a bag made from animal skin on her waist. She brought seven small stones from the bag, gave to Evans and ordered him to pour the stones into the bucket to know if the gravel would rise (sail) on top of the water or not.

Evans said he did as she directed but the only thing the woman did was to take the bucket back and ordered him to go back and play with his brothers. He said he told his father later but he said he was telling lies.

She was making sense until she said this poo ,your game of blame ain't gonna work this time.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
I Think The Gtb Staff Need To Be Interogated

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
She dey cry dey take selfie grin >: grin

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by robosky02(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
its a pity

nothing to say
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
Your suffering has just started, wicked family

3 Likes

I Think The Gtb Staff That Always Visit There How Need To Be Interogated

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by kabillion(m): 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
If you like turn yourself n ur children to water works. Efans kidnap is going to jail. Efansis already a prisoner

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Marrtynze(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wat kind of movie is this, the children crying too, did they all plan to cry and only start making the video only when the tears start flowing, the woman is such a joke, what of the victims he stole from and the people that must have died from his hands, she even get mind sef to beg for the husband

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos / Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.