Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) (24007 Views)

My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive / Nurse Helps Deliver A Baby On A Train In Lagos (Photo) / Male Staff Of ABU, Zaria Backing His Baby On Campus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by joenor(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oshare must you add this one join? Went through the pains of getting banged
Addicted2Women:

Women are naturally dumb

Went through the pains of getting banged, getting pregnant, the pains of pregnancy, the pains of giving birth and then abandons the baby

I wish i have the power to punish people

Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by vibertechsblog: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
Get your virtual credit cards for free HERE
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by joenor(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
where them go wear the condom put, both hand and legs including face bah?
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Na wa,

The people taking care of that baby boy should please always wear him a condom so that he will not spread the virus
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by joenor(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
na somebody he go carry the big head from, either from mom or dad, or mayb he nor dey like make person press he head.
amakufrancis:
guy head big sha
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lesson - If you wan straf, wear a condom.......
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Na wa,

The people taking care of that baby boy should please always wear him a condom so that he will not spread the virus
now I believe the saying , anything can lie but blood won't lie.... ur father's blood is in you for real

2 Likes

Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by joenor(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
some person some where are looking for one, but she got her's for no sweat and all should could be thankful for was to dump the baby like some kind of dirt that's not needed. I pray for the mother to be recover so as she n her son can be reunited cry

1 Like

Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by Piyke: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
I have reservations on the validity of the HIV positive test result and here are my reasons:

1. Virtually all infants born to HIV positive women will test positive if you use the regular HIV test kits (HIV rapid test kit) and this is due to presence of maternal antibodies which persist in the child till about 18months.
2. The test used to confirm HIV status for children less than 18 months of age is DNA PCR. This can validly tell if a HIV exposed infant is positive. Test is usually done at 4-6 weeks after birth and is only available in about 27 health facilities in Nigeria.

The child does not look 6weeks old, so was it an RTK test that was done or a PCR test?
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by Skain(m): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Instead of abandoning the poor little thing why not euthanize.
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by Tominiola: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aww poor baby.
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by acaolly1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Na wa,

Your brain needs Reformation.... ode

2 Likes

Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by nwakibe: 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Women are naturally dumb

Went through the pains of getting banged, getting pregnant, the pains of pregnancy, the pains of giving birth and then abandons the baby

You are right apart from the "pain of getting banged".
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by tlops(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
real benin boy! May God keep him
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by mubrix(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Na wa,

nlds pls wat is actually wrong with nwaamaikpe's brain..and all dis mods dey see dis guy..let's help save nwaamaikpe life..he needs psychologically evaluation embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
make una thank God for the generation we were born I wonder how 22nd century go b...unprotected sex in Benin and almost everywhere b lyk Gold... Just remembered a baby that died @ 11 months old cuz of HIV and the mother sef kuku compounded d problem by feeding d boy with her infected breast milk...may his innocent soul rest in peace...
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by Adebayo4all: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Na wa,

if u don't know Wat to type why not shot up..... this shows how senseless som of u are, so if no u na kil u go kil d boy

#Spit
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
nwakibe:
You are right apart from the "pain of getting banged".
u nailed it bro
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Please edit the post. A woman dumped her baby not a mother.. A real mother won't do that.
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Na wa,

as usual... I no say u must comment hia grin

very soon SEUN GO TURN U 2 MOD
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Piyke:
I have reservations on the validity of the HIV positive test result and here are my reasons:

1. Virtually all infants born to HIV positive women will test positive if you use the regular HIV test kits (HIV rapid test kit) and this is due to presence of maternal antibodies which persist in the child till about 18months.
2. The test used to confirm HIV status for children less than 18 months of age is DNA PCR. This can validly tell if a HIV exposed infant is positive. Test is usually done at 4-6 weeks after birth and is only available in about 27 health facilities in Nigeria.

The child does not look 6weeks old, so was it an RTK test that was done or a PCR test?

exactly
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by byvan03: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
That baby has a dad ,where is the useless dad?

1 Like

Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by brojoshua: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Corruption in wickedness
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Women are naturally dumb

And u're addicted2women that re naturally dumb, wch makes u naturally dumb also grin

*Na joke I dey ooh cheesygrin
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Where is the sperm donor that fathered him? He should also be traced and caught to avoid spreading the disease

What a cute baby
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by abels(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Na wa,

.. U b fool
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by ularibabe: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
This Baby won't be HIV+ afer 12 months its just fear and porverty that made her mum dump her. Check here and ask them: www.livhorg.org
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by ularibabe: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
This Baby won't be HIV+ afer 12 months its just fear and porverty that made her mum dump her. Contact me to be of help if need be. Check here and ask them: www.livhorg.org
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by dinggle: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
She infected the baby and abandoned her......the wicked woman will know no peace in her life.
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Maybe she might be one of those viewing this thread

God go catch am
Re: Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Maybe she might be one of those viewing this thread

God go catch am

Minewhile dont miss tonight DRAW, time to WIN extra cash check and click d LINK on my signature to see more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Assist On The Best Rechargeable Fan One Should Buy. / ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' / A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.