Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,978 members, 7,852,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Is Ill Health Enough Reason To Breakup A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Ill Health Enough Reason To Breakup A Relationship? (661 Views)

He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ill Health Enough Reason To Breakup A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Level don change already....

cool cool
Re: Is Ill Health Enough Reason To Breakup A Relationship? by eezeribe(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Op,your 'Love' for her has too many terms and conditions like MTN promo...Lol
There is nothing like love in a relationship,what people engage in are relationships of convenience.
Just do whatever will make you happy,now and in the future because Human beings are configured to put self first.
Good Luck.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ill Health Enough Reason To Breakup A Relationship? by flexxyworld(m): 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bros just say you are tired of the relationship.. All these your reasons are not justifiable anyways virginal discharge isn't only a symptom of STI, toilet infection and excess suger intake too and order hormonal infection could be a cause and the lump in her breast, consult a professional and maybe register her in a spa incase you no fit help her massage her bosom wella.

1 Like

Re: Is Ill Health Enough Reason To Breakup A Relationship? by nddydamzi(f): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
the number 1 issue in this current generation concerning relationship is that awkward word called "love"bros don't do what u'll regret tomorrow,love has nothing to do with health..my own opinion is to back out but don't be a jerk doing so..

1 Like

Re: Is Ill Health Enough Reason To Breakup A Relationship? by solid3(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
If you so much love this lady, take her for a complete health examination.
Re: Is Ill Health Enough Reason To Breakup A Relationship? by nddydamzi(f): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
please o! that doesn't mean there are no treatment for such conditions,you'll have to be really really strong
Re: Is Ill Health Enough Reason To Breakup A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mstcheeeeeeèw undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Ill Health Enough Reason To Breakup A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
eezeribe:
Op,your 'Love' for her has too many terms and conditions like MTN promo...Lol
There is nothing like love in a relationship,what people engage in are relationships of convenience.
Just do whatever will make you happy,now and in the future because Human beings are configured to put self first.
Good Luck.

Got you... Thanks for the advise.
Re: Is Ill Health Enough Reason To Breakup A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
nddydamzi:
please o! that doesn't mean there are no treatment for such conditions,you'll have to be really really strong

Beyond the treatments is the later effect of these health issues.
Surely, the lump will be removed but my fear is, in later years what if she come down with breast cancer?

Also, the discharge will be treated now but what if it has affected reproductive organs especially as she left it untreated for 3 years.

I consider the implications more.

1 Like

Re: Is Ill Health Enough Reason To Breakup A Relationship? by cerowo(f): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
Your excuses is jst 2 muchhhhh....she confided in you nd u are using it against her.
Howhich she didnt tell u abt her health, u wldn't have been having all this silly thoughts....
Guys self, una matter tire personundecided
Re: Is Ill Health Enough Reason To Breakup A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
E360dg:
I currently need advise on whether to continue or break up with my girl friend based on my recent knowledge of her health conditions.

Firstly, months into our relationship, she just informing me of a lump in her breast. I am more fearful because a discovery of lump in breast gives some level of chance for cancer in the future. Though, she only said that doctor said it needs to be removed.

Secondly, she claimed to be a virgin. But, of late, she told me she has been having virginal discharge, which could be indicative of STI. How can a virgin contract STI?
This she said she first observed about 3 years back without taking much concern about it. Leaving such for so long years without treatment got me wondering.

I also understand that untreated infections in genitals can lead to child bearing challenges.

Though, she is loving and of good character, but I fear for my future and that of my unborn kids.

On these health grounds, what would you have done if in a situation like this?
Thanks!
dem tell u say na only STI dey cause vagina discharge? toilet infections also do
Re: Is Ill Health Enough Reason To Breakup A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
cerowo:
Your excuses is jst 2 muchhhhh....she confided in you nd u are using it against her.
Howhich she didnt tell u abt her health, u wldn't have been having all this silly thoughts....
Guys self, una matter tire personundecided

If only you can understand.
Anyways, it's advice I need right now. Put yourself in my shoes and let me know your take.
Re: Is Ill Health Enough Reason To Breakup A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
dem tell u say na only STI dey cause vagina discharge? toilet infections also do

I probably need to be educated more
Re: Is Ill Health Enough Reason To Breakup A Relationship? by nursennenny(f): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
Obviously u don't love her
Not all tumours Progress to cancer
Not all vagina discharge indicates an STI
Re: Is Ill Health Enough Reason To Breakup A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
This isn't a case of love. Your gf has a nonchalant attitude to her health. How could she be experiencing vaginal discharge for 3yrs and not do anything about it?. That could lead to other infections that may not be obvious to her except she's properly checked by a doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ill Health Enough Reason To Breakup A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Benita27:
This isn't a case of love. Your gf has a nonchalant attitude to her health. How could she be experiencing vaginal discharge for 3yrs and not do anything about it. That could lead to other infections that may not be obvious to her except she's properly checked by a doctor.

Exactly my point and source of worry. Not a matter of months but years

(1) (Reply)

See 4 Reasons Why Friends May Avoid You / Help / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.