Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

My Fiancee's Best Friend Hates Me With Passion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee's Best Friend Hates Me With Passion. (916 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee's Best Friend Hates Me With Passion. by Kayus4real: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Your sincere advice is needed. I have been dating my fiancee since 5 years ago. Our love has increased over the years. Now we are thinking of marriage. But there is this issue that keeps on baffling me. Her best friend does not like me at all. She shows it anytime i come around to see them in their hostel. I tried so hard to convince her to like me but to no avail. What should I do? I am actually worried..
Re: My Fiancee's Best Friend Hates Me With Passion. by yomi007k(m): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
tongue

Ur suppose to be ur fiancees' s best friend....all ds girls wey get closer friends will always pour sand in ur garri.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Best Friend Hates Me With Passion. by goldman777: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ignore her
Re: My Fiancee's Best Friend Hates Me With Passion. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bro you better be careful because every best friend should be happy with her friends husband to be..
For the fact that she is not happy shows that there is something she wants that she is not getting..
Its left for you to tell your wife to be, about how you feel..
She will know what to do...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Best Friend Hates Me With Passion. by kibra4u(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kayus4real:
Your sincere advice is needed. I have been dating my fiancee since 5 years ago. Our love has increased over the years. Now we are thinking of marriage. But there is this issue that keeps on baffling me. Her best friend does not like me at all. She shows it anytime i come around to see them in their hostel. I tried so hard to convince her to like me but to no avail. What should I do? I am actually worried..
Are you sure your fiancee and her bestie are not into each other? Abi una know una sef before......

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Best Friend Hates Me With Passion. by Kondomatic(m): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
It's either your lady is a lesbian or her friend wants you too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee's Best Friend Hates Me With Passion. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kondomatic:

Ere pari! Everyone shuu go home. grin

Op, na true talk be this. lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancee's Best Friend Hates Me With Passion. by dingbang(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Call her and ask her what is her problem
Re: My Fiancee's Best Friend Hates Me With Passion. by Patented: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kondomatic:
add she's jealous to the list.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Best Friend Hates Me With Passion. by Homeboiy: 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
ask her out and u will c she likes u

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Best Friend Hates Me With Passion. by uboma(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kayus4real:

why are you so unduly worried that your fiancee's close friend does not like your guts?
Re: My Fiancee's Best Friend Hates Me With Passion. by Apina(m): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
kibra4u:

Are you sure your fiancee and her bestie are not into each other? Abi una know una sef before......
The same thing when just cross my mind..... Oga boss, u sure say DAT her bestie no dey cucumbalize her kpekus grin
Re: My Fiancee's Best Friend Hates Me With Passion. by refiner(f): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
Then hate her too...abi u no sabi hate? angry

(1) (Reply)

After 3 Kids Of Ghanaian Star Was Found Not To Be His, Ex-wife Appeals Court Rul / Sex Apart, What Are The Benefits Of Having A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend. / Video!!! See What 3 Guys Was Caught Doing To 7 Years Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.