Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Friend's Girlfriend Wants To Break-up With Him, because He Endorsed Her Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Girlfriend Wants To Break-up With Him, because He Endorsed Her Cheating (708 Views)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Girlfriend Wants To Break-up With Him, because He Endorsed Her Cheating by gordii(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
This might sound like a nollywood script but trust me it's real. My friend, who's a banker, met this girl through a connect and instantly they made a hit. Very beautiful Igbo young girl. Funny thing is the lady that connected them told my friend that he shouldn't take her too seriously like a take home to mama kinda girl, as she knows how loose she can be. Four months down the line, my friend starts getting emotional and even ended something serious he had with his other lady. He went as far as getting her guy's numbr (of course we all know that our girls, no matter how nice and serious we are with the relationship, will aways have the school boyfriend guy that takes care of them...whether or not they do the bleepn act), set up a meet and made him understand terms that he really wants to settle down with her,and that he should make sure he keeps her close as a friend, and not let her mess around with guys...of course it was to be in confidence. My friend's crazy idea, is to try to make sure that even if he knows she likes to do bad stuff and bleep a lot, at least she's doing it with just one dude-someone he also knows, and not sharing the cookie to everyone. I was shocked but he told me he's cool with it, and remembering that he once told me he could marry even a LovePeddler (runs girl), long as she really understands him, gives him peace of mind, and is ready to change....he's a really social, club-life kinda guy anyways. All these of course he did making sure the school guy believed he sees them as jz best friends, and nothing more...she studies in one of the private universities. Well, summarily, however crazy and unrealistic it sounds, it all worked out till the girl found out, got really pissed, and says she wants out...says she can't imagine the fact that a man he plans to be with for life would do that kinda wicked thing to her. They've been on the issue for about two weeks now, my friend is demoralized, says he's way too deeply in love with her. Now there are many questions... How do you love a girl and be cool with another dude bleeping her? Why don't the girl just chill and forgive him since my friend isn't tryna crucify her for cheating? How do you hope to curb her if you finally get married to her (i feel stuff like this results in wife battering, for obvious reasons)? I don't even know what to advise in this situation cos i don't jz see it happening with me, have never imagined it...I guess she's pissed because aside from my friend trying play smart with her, she'd feel ashamed with her school dude and probably his friends after all the lies she'd have told without knowing the guy actually knew, but is it worth throwing the relationship away?... Guys and ladies, what's your take...please reasonable and mature comments

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Wants To Break-up With Him, because He Endorsed Her Cheating by Afonjashapmouth: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bruh its always good not to get emotionally carried away and leave people with their blind choices especially the stubborn ones, cos at the end either way you carry the blame

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Wants To Break-up With Him, because He Endorsed Her Cheating by gordii(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
True talk sir..but you we guys, always tryna have our man's back, no matter what..funny thing is, this dude is a real street guy oh..apart from when he's in the banking hall of course. i actually told him to open up to the girl after he told me of the stunt he pulled with her school boy... But he refused, saying she'll get pissed and might end it.
Afonjashapmouth:
Bruh its always good not to get emotionally carried away and leave people with their blind choices especially the stubborn ones, cos at the end either way you carry the blame
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Wants To Break-up With Him, because He Endorsed Her Cheating by Afonjashapmouth: 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
gordii:
True talk sir..but you we guys, always tryna have our man's back, no matter what..funny thing is, this dude is a real street guy oh..apart from when he's in the banking hall of course. i actually told him to open up to the girl after he told me of the stunt he pulled with her school boy... But he refused, saying she'll get pissed and might end it.

Like i said before, when a man is wrapped up in a woman's apron then you need to weigh your utterances else you become a silent enemy. Let him satisfy himself in this case. when he comes back to his senses he will commend you. shikenah

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Wants To Break-up With Him, because He Endorsed Her Cheating by spencerlouis(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
m not sure d guy is in love!!! he is jst greedily in lust!!! on d oda hand! d grl is an idiotic idiot 4 wantin 2 end tins wit him! angry its jst so ironical undecided
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Wants To Break-up With Him, because He Endorsed Her Cheating by Strahovski1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
I do not understand the whole thing.
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Wants To Break-up With Him, because He Endorsed Her Cheating by bamisepeters(m): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
The truth is that the girl is tired of the relationship, she just got something to lay hand on as suitable reason for the breakup call. Your friend will get over it, it might take days.
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Wants To Break-up With Him, because He Endorsed Her Cheating by blazingstar: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
A man with no self worth.

The woman should loose him..

(1) (Reply)

A White Lady's View About Feminism And Submission / How Do U Deal With Heartbreak / Worst Dress Ever Worn By A Slay Queen To A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.