Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

A White Lady's View About Feminism And Submission - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A White Lady's View About Feminism And Submission (705 Views)

Women, Marriage And Submission Talk. / My Opinion About FEMINISM... / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A White Lady's View About Feminism And Submission by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
I stumbled on this tweet on my twitter account and I was amazed that in the western world where women literarily live in control over men from birth to death in accordance to their laws inspired by elevation of women; such a belief could still ensue from a women there.

To me it carries weight as it comes from they themselves. Since submission is gradually fading off in our own community too, I think we should think over it.

See below;

Lalasticlala, ishilove, tosyn2much Abeg help spread a positive message

1 Like

Re: A White Lady's View About Feminism And Submission by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
And this

Re: A White Lady's View About Feminism And Submission by auntysimbiat(f): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
Her opinion
Re: A White Lady's View About Feminism And Submission by Holuwadamilarey(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
some people won't like this grin
Re: A White Lady's View About Feminism And Submission by Evablizin(f): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hmm i will comment later
Re: A White Lady's View About Feminism And Submission by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
She's right, but the difficulty is finding the right man that makes you wanna lay down & worship the ground he walks on. That kind of respect is earned & not given to anyone just because they have a pee-pee. Most guys these days don't deserve much respect because they've got bitch tendencies. It's like being in a lesbian relationship because they're just not manly enough. In some cultures, a man is a man by his actions & not because he's born a male. A man doesn't run his mouth like a woman. A man dresses a certain way & does certain things, to set him apart from the boys & women etc.
Re: A White Lady's View About Feminism And Submission by Ehiscotch(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
Females should only demand for equity not equality.
Re: A White Lady's View About Feminism And Submission by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
okay
Re: A White Lady's View About Feminism And Submission by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
Sorry too many metro men running around so this can't work in this day and age where the men are unpaid hoes with complex. Our fathers types are no more. Most men are more concerned about how they look and how she looks to appreciate a family. Let's just procreate and keep it moving.
Re: A White Lady's View About Feminism And Submission by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Her opinion
Okay.
Re: A White Lady's View About Feminism And Submission by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Females should only demand for equity not equality.
can you expatiate pls?
Re: A White Lady's View About Feminism And Submission by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
some people won't like this grin
Exactly. Not even some, many.

(1) (Reply)

When To Sack Your Maid / Why Is She So Dry Under, And Feeling Pains? / Itel 1407 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.