Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React (48678 Views)

Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Gifty Shares Another Nude Picture On Instagram, Fans React / Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Abagworo(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
ninovandross:
eh bet why na, abi u dickk short die? if so I go understand why u hate em, doggy is not for u

I think it has mire to do with psyche. I dislike fatness of all forms because I grew up feeling it's dirty and difficult to clean. All the times I attempt anything with all these padded girls they notice the disgust on my face.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by ovaRAYted(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:
Lord knows I hate girls with massive ass.

cause you got a tiny dick my man B-)
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by ninovandross(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Abagworo:

I think it has mire to do with psyche. I dislike fatness of all forms because I grew up feeling it's dirty and difficult to clean. All the times I attempt anything with all these padded girls they notice the disgust on my face.
cmon man phat ass doesn't translate to being chubby I dislike fat girls too, buh love my sister's with them apple bottom there is a difference
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Burgerlomo: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Wisdomkosi:

Which kind lie be this nah? Please are you somehow related to Lai Mohammed?
grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Burgerlomo: 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:

This is unbelievable, I didn't know that Mr Lie oh sorry Lai Mohammed's son is here on Nairaland @ Papiikush
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Ijobaorun(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this challenge

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given then last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A. A
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Missfads(f): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
her backside looks good

Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please... Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!
I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples
I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.
Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.
Follow the links to like the pictures
Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/
Twitter
https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by franugo(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
MrCork:

^^Gay alert!! angry

"don't be quack"...I also prefer girls with moderate endowments.. no doubt I'd appreciate girls who are heavily endowed but I just can't date them

#moderateisaccurate
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by luminouz(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:
Lord knows I love girls with massive ASS like DIE!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Safiaa(f): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:

I like moderate women bro.
Imagine my wife at 60 and unable to walk because she has got a truck behind her. undecided

Fück it, I am going to cheat on her too many times.
i like that. You're smart
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by gabe1234(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:
i'm with you bro
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
DON JAZZY CANT HANDLE THIS LOAD.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by Dino98: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:

Hmmmmm......OYO o!!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by MrCork: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
franugo:

"don't be quack"...I also prefer girls with moderate endowments.. no doubt I'd appreciate girls who are heavily endowed but I just can't date them

#moderateisaccurate
...arhhh...ok..so u sayin u like men an gots an men wit big asss .... correct..but u not really gay.
Ok cool..listen bro it's yorrr human right to like men & girls wit big ass if u want...since u like not more power 2u(no oofeense)
undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by 1miccza: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
MarkGeraldo:
which one is his girlfriend, is it the ass or the girl

Still asking the same question too
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by chuksdavid28(m): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmmm! dat ass tho
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by suremanpatriot: 1:10am On Jun 19, 2017
Don jazzy again!
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by franugo(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=MrCork post=57636800]
...arhhh...ok..so u sayin u like men an gots an men wit big asss .... correct..but u not really gay.
Ok cool..listen bro it's yorrr human right to like men & girls wit big ass if u want...since u like not more power 2u(no oofeense)
undecided

[/quot

There's no reasoning with u i see..anyho, have a nice day
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React by tungbaga: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda's Security Snapped Her This Photo / Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama / Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.