Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria (2604 Views)

"Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? / Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

Present day western Cameroon was once part of southern Protectorate and later the defunct eastern region.

Herbert Macaulay floated a party, National Congress of Nigeria and the Cameroons, NCNC which happened to be the first and only national party in pre-independence Nigeria.

You wont know this because you jakande curriculum does not allow history to be thought beyond 1970!

?

i dont have to know...i saw maps and biafra was in cameroon...portugies word marfa....

you are bantu.......congo....

you were the first people to convert to cristianity...its on record...you are congo....
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by GworoChewinMaga: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

i dont have to know...i saw maps and biafra was in cameroon...portugies word marfa....

you are bantu.......congo....

And why do you still want bantus and congo people in your sophisticated emirate?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

And why do you still want bantus and congo people in your sophisticated emirate?

stop biafra agitation in nigeria,,thats all......it makes no sense...we are too intermarried to start a experiment because of a fool from london that doesnt know history....
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Duru1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

cameroonian!!!...

It was Cameroon under Ahmadu Ahidjo that saved the ass of Niger-Area from being whipped by Biafra. It did not come cheap though as Bakassi was ceded to Cameroon. You could be one of the expendables.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Duru1:

It was Cameroon under Ahmadu Ahidjo saved the ass of Niger-Area from being whipped by Biafra. It did not come cheap though as Bakassi was ceded to Cameroon. You could be one of the expendables.

cameroonian!!!..

grin..

what now??... grin..you want to be all of a sudden bestes with cameroonians!!!..?.. grin..

go ahead...go knock yourselfs out... grin
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
argueing with me is dangerous for you...i have facts...and people that even know more than me that i can ask...

stop your biafra nonesense or you will open up old wounds....i already warned una to dont do it...

but una no wan listen....
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by BAILMONEY: 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Igboesika:
Same man that claims to come from Delta fighting Biafra with this poo he wrote up there. NO DELTA MAN WILL CARRY BIAFRAN MATTER ON HEAD LIKE GALA THE WAY YOU DO.

MAY GOD HELP YORUBA PEOPLE.
AMEN BRUH sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
BAILMONEY:
AMEN BRUH sad

cameroonian!!!...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Biafra will come, and by that time, you may have learnt how to type coherently.

DUDE! you just killed the Op.

Good one the Op is a SORE attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by BAILMONEY: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

cameroonian!!!...
AFONJA MUSLIM

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mcquine:

DUDE! you just killed the Op.

Good one the Op is a SORE attention seeker.

cameroonian!!!..
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
BAILMONEY:
AFONJA MUSLIM

cameroonian!!!...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

atleast you understood what i wrote...you are bantu.....bakassi was lost because their was prove..

but looking at early maps shows that biafra is realy in cameroon...

and many tribes in the delta know that your people came as traders....dont forget we africans pass on history mouth to mouth....you are opening up old wounds..better be careful...

Op I feel you're pained and scared but it's a done deal already.

So you can type all the gibberish you want.

One advice when BIAFRA finally comes and you don't like it.

KILL YOURSELF.

haaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by dnawah(m): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:
biafra is in cameroon...that area you fools want to claim belongs to benin kingdom..

thinking that nigeria will let go just like that is crazy...
you go cameroon,and the cameroonians will declare war on the east...

you dont want people that dont even understand you a tall like the nigerians to come after una..

you are trapped..

biafra in nigeria means war!!..
biafra in cameroon means war!!..

forget what the northerners said...they cant help you even if they want...they are not taking arms against the nigerian army to help you get biafra....better give up the biafra idea now before things get out of hand...
like Lazarus,but when the King of Biafra came,he said "Lazarus (Biafra)come forth"even death did not comprehend..GOD IS GOOD.
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
you are cameroonians thats why your biafra flag have similar colors like cameroon..

nigeria is bini empire....our flag is completly different because our minds is different....

you started a dangerous game you cant win...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
dnawah:
like Lazarus,but when the King of Biafra came,he said "Lazarus (Biafra)come forth"even death did not comprehend..GOD IS GOOD.

do you mean white jesus christ......tahhh..

you see yourselfs??....binis are not scared of white jesus christ.....we are different than you...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:
and why is it that igbos look more cameroonian than the rest of nigeria.......

you dont look yoruba,hausa or many other tribes.....why is that??...

If it pains you do the needful.

Hang yourself!
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mcquine:

If it pains you do the needful.

Hang yourself!

etoe......!....olomo cameroon... grin
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

cameroonian!!!..
Nigerian with no brain!
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

etoe......!....olomo cameroon... grin
Speak English goon.
Afonja Afonsi!
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mcquine:

Speak English goon.

Afonja Afonsi!

cameroonian runaway.....
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Cooly100: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:
biafra is in cameroon...that area you fools want to claim belongs to benin kingdom..

thinking that nigeria will let go just like that is crazy...
you go cameroon,and the cameroonians will declare war on the east...

you dont want people that dont even understand you a tall like the nigerians to come after una..

you are trapped..

biafra in nigeria means war!!..
biafra in cameroon means war!!..

forget what the northerners said...they cant help you even if they want...they are not taking arms against the nigerian army to help you get biafra....better give up the biafra idea now before things get out of hand...

...better give up biafra...hmm, heeee, heeeee!!!

Do you need napkin to wipe your tears...

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
chaii...am having fun... grin

just dont bring war to our doorstep because of lies...you are bantus...nobody is marginalising you in nigeria...

stop been soo insultive the to other tribes...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by dnawah(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:
igbos are bantus......their is no record of igbos in nigerian early history...

benin empire imploded and everybody went in every direction in nigeria...

you are bantu from the congo basin...mixed today with bini......

we have prove everywere on the internet...you will not get biafra like bakassi..if thats what ipob is counting on...
can u go to england without visa?since u know history like that u should know that,they were the barbariens that invaded europe.almost everybody came 4rm somewhere.
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
why is it that you people put halfcast in my face when you have nothing to say..

whats that all abut...

una think i will stop if una put halfcast in my face or what?..
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Cooly100: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrans well done...it is getting close...Behold the spiritual capital of Biafra in pic...That's not Europe, Abuja nor Lagos....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
dnawah:
can u go to england without visa?since u know history like that u should know that,they were the barbariens that invaded europe.almost everybody came 4rm somewhere.

and that gives you the right to demand for something that historicaly doesnt belong to you...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

cameroonian runaway.....
Afonjas Noise makers.
Street Urchins.
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Cooly100:
Biafrans well done...it is getting close...Behold the spiritual capital of Biafra in pic...That's not Europe, Abuja nor Lagos....

dont tell me thats ph??....

tahh...

cameroonian!!!
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Cooly100: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

tahh...

cameroonian!!!

PH doesn't have hills... shocked shocked
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Cooly100:

PH doesn't have hills... shocked shocked

were is this then..??...in the east?...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

tahh...
cameroonian!!!
You FOOL!
Are you out of data already.
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Humiliation Of A Superpower.five Times Cameroon Attacked Nigeria. / Shock As Federal Government Plan To Build Refinery For Niger Republic / Some Of Buhari’s Poor Relatives Have Become Billionaires – Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.