Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria (2595 Views)

"Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? / Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mcquine:

You FOOL!

Are you out of data already.

Lol.

still here...just thinking...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
dont bring war to our doorstep.....referentin and such will still not work.....

their are still many igbos that still not agree with this biafra voyage.....

ipob is silly...i am against anything that will provoke war in nigeria...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Cooly100: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

were is this then..??...in the east?...

When will you leave SW and visit the East...? Go to Enugu, Owerri, Awka, Abakiliki, Asaba, Umuahia, Nnewi and other cities...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Duru1(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

cameroonian!!!..

grin..

what now??... grin..you want to be all of a sudden bestes with cameroonians!!!..?.. grin..

go ahead...go knock yourselfs out... grin

Every Cameroonian that has come to my notice is better than you. You can take this to bank.
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Cooly100:

When will you leave SW and visit the East...? Go to Enugu, Owerri, Awka, Abakiliki, Asaba, Umuahia, Nnewi and other cities...

i was never in the east..that i must admit....
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Duru1:

Every Cameroonian that has come to my notice is better than you. You can take this to bank.

what do i care if a cameroonian is better than me??...i dont have crazy ego like you......

but some people accused me of superiority complex... grin
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Cooly100: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:
dont bring war to our doorstep.....referentin and such will still not work.....

their are still many igbos that still not agree with this biafra voyage.....

ipob is silly...i am against anything that will provoke war in nigeria...

There shall be no war..All that is required is referendum in the Eastern region...If the yes carries the day...then motion will be set for independence...All groups should have the right to develop at their pace...No more begging Abuja to be able to build a road in Awka...No begging for permission to reactivate the coal mining in Enugu, etc, etc..The current federation is evil..It is suffocating..

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Cooly100: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

i was never in the east..that i must admit....

Not suprised...East is really nice try and travel out...There are good hotels to stay in
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Cooly100:

There shall be no war..All that is required is referendum in the Eastern region...If the yes carries the day...then motion will be set for independence...All groups should have the right to develop at their pace...No more begging Abuja to be able to build a road in Awka...No begging for permission to reactivate the coal mining in Enugu, etc, etc..The current federation is evil..It is suffocating..

dont ask for it...it could be more trouble than solution... undecided...

you dont remember how people get killed when their is local elections!!!!..??

how much more trouble with something so dangerous as that..

people have things to loose you know...dont allow them to choose between biafra and things that they already have in nigeria...you would be surprised how they choose... undecided
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Cooly100:

Not suprised...East is really nice try and travel out...There are good hotels to stay in

i dont have interest in the moment...still in germany with my course....

still have to go visit my cornfarm in umukoko......maybe.... undecided

roasted corn with crickets....hmm yummy.... grin
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Cooly100: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

dont ask for it...it could be more trouble than solution... undecided...

you dont remember how people get killed when their is local elections!!!!..??

how much more trouble with something so dangerous as that..

people have things to loose you know...dont allow them to choose between biafra and things that they already have in nigeria...you would be surprised how they choose... undecided

It is better to lose properties than be treated with disdain in Nigeria.. Do you know some Igbos had to change their names to a northern names in other to get a favour? What about quota system, cut off score in admision to unity school...to favout he north...but what it comes to intake in military; DSS, Immigration, custom, Police, the government do not use same process to favour the easterners who had lower quota? Why? There should be a level gound for all to compete...for a country we all call our own...but that is not the case...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Markfemi: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Biafail
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Markfemi: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=Cooly100 post=57611145]

It is better to lose properties than be treated with disdain in Nigeria.. Do you know some Igbos had to change their names to a northern names in other to get a favour? What about quota system, cut off score in admision to unity school...to favout he north...but what it comes to intake in military; DSS, Immigration, custom, Police, the government do not use same process to favour the easterners who had lower quota? Why? There should be a level gound for all to compete...for a country we all call our own...but that is not the case...[/quote

Oct ]

Oct 1 is around the corner
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Cooly100:

It is better to lose properties than be treated with disdain in Nigeria.. Do you know some Igbos had to change their names to a northern names in other to get a favour? What about quota system, cut off score in admision to unity school...to favout he north...but what it comes to intake in military; DSS, Immigration, custom, Police, the government do not use same process to favour the easterners who had lower quota? Why? There should be a level gound for all to compete...for a country we all call our own...but that is not the case...

first thing you must do is understand human nature....people sold their own family members into slavery..

why should any sane person do that?...but they did it!!!...

be careful what you are asking for....
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Cooly100: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=Markfemi post=57611253][/quote]
Yes
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
you cant blame the rest of nigeria for the igbo leaders that you vote.....

be careful with the northerners..they will not argue with you....surely not after supporting that nitwit jonathan that nearly allowed boko haram to conquer the ol north...they are still pissed with you...be careful...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
your votes is already your restructuring...dont you people get it.....

who is putting a gun on una heads to vote them by force?....
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

cameroonian!!!...
Is zoogeria better than Cameron??
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
enemybulldozer:

thats for you to judge not me...i was never in Cameron....
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
enemybulldozer:

its very sad that you choose to believe a halfcast from london that appeared from nowhere than the people you grew up with in nigeria... undecided

i went to school with igbos....i find your decision believing a halfcast than us ridiculous.... undecided

a blackman will never trust to call a black nation a zoo.....no matter how angry he may be...

that proves that kanu is not a black man but a halfcast...

only halfcast have that much hatred for black people...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
how many black people do you people know that will call kenya,south africa,ghana,Cameron a zoo even if we are pissed with them?...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
What variant of GM'ed ibo did this one smoke?
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by dnawah(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2017
bantudra:

do you mean white jesus christ......tahhh..

you see yourselfs??....binis are not scared of white jesus christ.....we are different than you...
he was never white ok!he is brown,like people 4romthe middle east.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garri Is Now 350 Naira Per Congo!!! / Why Must South South Be Part Of The So Called Biafra / Fraud: Confluence Rice Was Actually Re-bagged - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.