Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria (2583 Views)

"Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? / Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
biafra is in cameroon...that area you fools want to claim belongs to benin kingdom..

thinking that nigeria will let go just like that is crazy...
you go cameroon,and the cameroonians will declare war on the east...

you dont want people that dont even understand you a tall like the nigerians to come after una..

you are trapped..

biafra in nigeria means war!!..
biafra in cameroon means war!!..

forget what the northerners said...they cant help you even if they want...they are not taking arms against the nigerian army to help you get biafra....better give up the biafra idea now before things get out of hand...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
igbos are bantus......their is no record of igbos in nigerian early history...

benin empire imploded and everybody went in every direction in nigeria...

you are bantu from the congo basin...mixed today with bini......

we have prove everywere on the internet...you will not get biafra like bakassi..if thats what ipob is counting on...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Biafra will come, and by that time, you may have learnt how to type coherently.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Biafra will come, and by that time, you may have learnt how to type coherently.

atleast you understood what i wrote...you are bantu.....bakassi was lost because their was prove..

but looking at early maps shows that biafra is realy in cameroon...

and many tribes in the delta know that your people came as traders....dont forget we africans pass on history mouth to mouth....you are opening up old wounds..better be careful...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

atleast you understood what i wrote...you are bantu.....bakassi was lost because their was prove..

but looking at early maps shows that biafra is realy in cameroon...

and many tribes in the delta know that your people came as traders....dont forget we africans pass on history mouth to mouth....you are opening up old wounds..better be careful...

Uncle, it's the bight of Biafra. A Portuguese named island south of the Atlantic Ocean.
Where ever you got Cameroon, I am unable to understand.
Biafra will come, and by that time, You may be able to live without our ingenuity.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
TarOrfeek:

Uncle, it's the bight of Biafra. A Portuguese named island south of the Atlantic Ocean.
Where ever you got Cameroon, I am unable to understand.
Biafra will come, and by that time, You may be able to live without our ingenuity.

their are prove...many maps in the internet.....this is how nigeria gave over bakassi with map proves..

if the world use maps to prove your claims,you will loose..but after everything is over and done the mistrust against igbos would be by then unbeareable for una.....its easy to destroy trust but its very hard to build it...

i cant be with you...you think too different than me....i dont like people that want to use lies to get something...

i will be your enemy.....
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

their are prove...many maps in the internet.....this is how nigeria gave over bakassi with map proves..

if the world use maps to prove your claims,you will loose..but after everything is over and done the mistrust against igbos would be by then unbeareable for una.....its easy to destroy trust but its very hard to build it...

I don't understand you people. You push someone aside, yet won't let them go. Una dey craze?!
All this fact finding, and Wikipedia creations all just to dissuade the minds of the people.
Okay, give equal opportunities: MBA!
oga when after secession, we'll have a good talk with another nation. For now Nigeria no work.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

i will be your enemy.....
And I will defeat you! Always.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
and why is it that igbos look more cameroonian than the rest of nigeria.......

you dont look yoruba,hausa or many other tribes.....why is that??...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
TarOrfeek:

And I will defeat you! Always.

hmmmm... undecided
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by GworoChewinMaga: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Rants from a Nijeriyan

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Hopeful20100: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:
[s]biafra is in cameroon...that area you fools want to claim belongs to benin kingdom..

you dont want people that dont even understand you a tall like the nigerians to come after una..

you are trapped..

forget what the northerners said...they cant help you even if they want...they are not taking arms against the nigerian army to help you get biafra....better give up the biafra idea now before things get out of hand..[/s].

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
i have no idea how una wan better nigeria by always voting the wrong leaders... undecided

but atleast dont bring war to our doorstep....
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Duru1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:
biafra is in cameroon...that area you fools want to claim belongs to benin kingdom..

you are trapped..

forget what the northerners said...they cant help you even if they want...they are not taking arms against the nigerian army to help you get biafra....better give up the biafra idea now before things get out of hand...

You are a typical Nigerian who does not have a meaningful thought. If a European tells the dingbat that he is blue, the jackass will get excited.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Duru1:

You are a typical Nigerian who does not have a meaningful thought. If a European tells the dingbat that he is blue, the jackass will get excited.

and you are a cameroonian that cant think....people will wake up to una insults and insult una back too and you will still dont get biafra on nigerian soil...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
give a cameroonian bleaching cream and fake hair and et voila you get an igbo....
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Igboesika: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Same man that claims to come from Delta fighting Biafra with this poo he wrote up there. NO DELTA MAN WILL CARRY BIAFRAN MATTER ON HEAD LIKE GALA THE WAY YOU DO.

MAY GOD HELP YORUBA PEOPLE.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Igboesika: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Same man that claims to come from Delta fighting Biafra with this poo he wrote up there. NO DELTA MAN WILL CARRY BIAFRAN MATTER ON HEAD LIKE GALA THE WAY YOU DO.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
Igboesika:

MAY GOD HELP YORUBA.

i have my reason to do what i do..because i know exactly you will try to drag me along too into your miseries... angry

we deltans know only your 5 states in the east will have a very hard start... angry
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Igboesika: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

i have my reason to do what i do..because i know exactly you will try to drag me along too into your miseries... angry

we deltans know only your 5 states in the east will have a very hard start... angry
AFONJAAAAAAA!!!.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Igboesika:

AFONJAAAAAAA!!!.

cameroonian!!!...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by GworoChewinMaga: 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nijeriyans on suicide watch all because of Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Duru1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

and you are a cameroonian that cant think....people will wake up to una insults and insult una back too and you will still dont get biafra on nigerian soil...

I had rather be a Cameroonian than have a rapscallion such as you as a compatriot in Niger-Area.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by ESDKING: 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Afonja no dey dissapoint.

They can come in anyway just to destabilize what is beyond their capability. We know a lot of popular impostors on this forum which the op is one of them. Nobody take them serious any longer.
They usually come like "we south south". hahaha

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by orisa37: 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kanu is Evans, the political kidnapper.
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Igboesika: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

cameroonian!!!...
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by Duru1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Igboesika:

The dumbass ninny can claim anything under Sun, one thing is sure as the day that follows the night, he/she can never qualify to become a Biafra. Most numbskulls, such as the dude you referred in your post, are very expandable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
Duru1:

I had rather be a Cameroonian than have a rapscallion such as you as a compatriot in Niger-Area.

tahh....i dont care..then stop calling yourselfs nigerians abroad....call yourselfs cameroonians and leave us be...

we are happy to be nigerians even with our failures...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Duru1:

The dumbass ninny can claim anything under Sun, one thing is sure as the day that follows the night, he/she can never qualify to become a Biafra. Most numbskulls, such as the dude you referred in your post, are very expandable.

cameroonian!!!...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Igboesika:

Keep deceiving yourself.

cameroonian!!!...
Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by bantudra: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
ESDKING:
Afonja no dey dissapoint.

They can come in anyway just to destabilize what is beyond their capability. We know a lot of popular impostors on this forum which the op is one of them. Nobody take them serious any longer.
They usually come like "we south south". hahaha

tahhh..if my message reach only 4 nigerians then my job is done...am not here to make frontpage...

Re: Biafra Is A Dead Project That Cant Happen In Nigeria by GworoChewinMaga: 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
bantudra:

cameroonian!!!...

Present day western Cameroon was once part of southern Protectorate and later the defunct eastern region.

Herbert Macaulay floated a party, National Congress of Nigeria and the Cameroons, NCNC which happened to be the first and only national party in pre-independence Nigeria.

You wont know this because you jakande curriculum does not allow history to be thought beyond 1970!

?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu / SEE What The Popular Oshodi Park & Market Will Become / PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.