Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

A Girl Is Rushing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Is Rushing Me (958 Views)

No Girl Is Unfvckable!! / "Na Dem Dey Rush Us" See How These Busty Ladies Are Rushing This Man. / Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Is Rushing Me by glad7: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
A girl I intend to marry is placing me on high speed to getting her married, but I am not financially fit just yet. And she really likes me to be her husband,and I really want her as my wife. What should I tell her or do to easing the pressure off my neck.
Re: A Girl Is Rushing Me by dingbang(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
I hope she will be the one to foot the wedding bills

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Is Rushing Me by glad7: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
No she got no kobo.
Re: A Girl Is Rushing Me by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
glad7:
No she got no kobo.

Ask her who will foot the bills?
Re: A Girl Is Rushing Me by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kai! Just report her to the police to reduce pressure

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Is Rushing Me by phoenixthefirst(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
ozohtony:
Kai! Just report her to the police to reduce pressure
grin.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Is Rushing Me by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
glad7:
A girl I intend to marry is placing me on high speed to getting her married, but I am not financially fit just yet. And she really likes me to be her husband,and I really want her as my wife. What should I tell her or do to easing the pressure off my neck.
bro she would be an endtime wife.be careful.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Is Rushing Me by dacovajnr: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
She's rushing you? You be Molue? cheesy cheesy
Re: A Girl Is Rushing Me by Elmojiid(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
that one na rush hour wife....my guy dnt rush urslf o please take ur time o, if u rush in u will rush out o

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Is Rushing Me by pbethel: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Explain d situation of things to her. Let her know u need more time. Hope and pay she understand with u

1 Like

Re: A Girl Is Rushing Me by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
glad7:
Tell her to give you time to settle down...
note: you dont have to save a lot of finance for marriage ceremony..
Just use the little you have to fulfill all righteousness, after all, everybody cannot eat in a party..
what matters is what goes on after the ceremony with your wife..
op try gather a little and marry her..

1 Like

Re: A Girl Is Rushing Me by ikp120(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
You're not a kid bro. You should know how to play along and carry on with the relationship without making a mountain out of a molehill.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Is Rushing Me by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
dacovajnr:
She's rushing you? You be Molue? cheesy cheesy

Re: A Girl Is Rushing Me by Lalas247(f): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ask her to pay if she can't wait...

Simple
Re: A Girl Is Rushing Me by Victornezzar: 12:09am On Jun 18, 2017
Rush her back
Re: A Girl Is Rushing Me by Martin0(m): 12:09am On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:
Ask her to pay if she can't wait...

Simple
I hear u eeee good antics u dey see weitin I dey see so,rush hour wife hahahahah people dey life sha

(1) (Reply)

LAGOS RESIDENTS: Refer Me To A Barber That Can Do This Hair Style / Imo State King Sits Around Naked Virgins (shocking Photos) / Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.