Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Imo State King Sits Around Naked Virgins (shocking Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imo State King Sits Around Naked Virgins (shocking Photos) (952 Views)

Lady Walks Around Naked, Takes Selfies With Passersby / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imo State King Sits Around Naked Virgins (shocking Photos) by Nissando(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
What happens when those we expect to help us are helping to increase the problem?
Sitting around naked ladies is not kingly, it is insane!!!
These ladies and someone's future mother have no obligations of committing these sexual immortality with him.
When I first read the profile of this king, I was impressed but now, after seeing this picture, I think he needs lessons on how to respect the virginity of our ladies.
See how these matured "virgins" are positioning themselves fr the picture..........

See the PHOTOS and read more here:
https://latestinfoandmore..com.ng/2017/07/traditional-shame-imo-state-king-sits.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / 6 Must Do Things Before Getting Into A Relationship / See 26 Year Old Mum Poses With Her 9 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.