Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ (7022 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Lalas247(f): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
countless times and she is beautiful..
Very beautiful the good ole days
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Martin0(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

Thank you
shinar how ur body now na,sorry I did check on u,just that u barely visit NL now day's
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I was suspecting sha, but I just confirmed grin

I have something I wanna post by midday or nighttime. Mind if I mention u when I do dearie?

Mind keh? My moniker is all yours, to mention as you wish wink

1 Like

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2017
Aderola15:

Mind keh? My moniker is all yours to mention as your wish wink
that's a beautiful girl with a beautiful answer right there grin

Keep shinning my dear, will surely mention u kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Martin0(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Jesus shocked u no dey sleep
by this time?u nor dey see time for NL,normally sha I dey wakeup on time coz of the early morning prayer's and bible wey I dey read,if I wakeup by 5am or 6am I nor go fit do those things
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Lalas247(f): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
by this time?u nor dey see time for NL,normally sha I dey wakeup on time coz of the early morning prayer's and bible wey I dey read,if I wakeup by 5am or 6am I nor go fit do those things
U don put gps for this my moniker
Fear ketch me as I wake u see ya face grin haha
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Martin0(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2017
I told u I will go to work today abi?I nor go again ooo,the man say her nor want make I use sunday work for am,so na to go tomorrow oo

1 Like

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2017
Aderola15:

Ade sounds masculine angry undecided
Masculine?
Na because i type am joor
If you hear the way i pronounced am for here, it's Feminine cheesy
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Martin0(m): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:

U don put gps for this my moniker
Fear ketch me as I wake u see ya face grin haha
hahaahahahahah mmmm haah babe I nor fit laugh abeg na only me dey house ooo make holy spirit nor con dey imagine weitin dey make me laugh,babe u be igbo,coz ur smartness nor let me see the real u,today owerri,tomorrow mali next na another thing nor understand u ooo weitin make u dey hide urself for wia I dey,why u nor wan just chill give some pple space
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Lalas247(f): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
hahaahahahahah mmmm haah babe I nor fit laugh abeg na only me dey house ooo make holy spirit nor con dey imagine weitin dey make me laugh,babe u be igbo,coz ur smartness nor let me see the real u,today owerri,tomorrow mali next na another thing nor understand u ooo weitin make u dey hide urself for wia I dey,why u nor wan just chill give some pple space

tongue na mystery
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Martin0(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:

tongue na mystery
I know withing myself say there 's definitely a reason for that,well I nor put blam for ur side sha,just that eh u nor need to allow those kin tin woe u,u just need to cheerup and move on,iffa tell u something eh u go know say u nor need to dey allow those things woe u,my cosine wife now,was once a drug addict and it was coz of the frustration she endured from her ex bf that made her to start using drugs as mean's to cool off her frustration,so many stories about her sha even duped by his then lover,but now it all gone I knew her people condemed her even my mum join then to condem her but now with two kids she's now one of the lady that best loved in the family,so just chill of those tinz past tense na past tence
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Very beautiful the good ole days
Hi the good old days indeed..
Long time pretty..
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 18, 2017
Aderola15:

Hehehehe cheesy grin grin

When you join the race, I'll have an answer to your question grin tongue
lol OK na..
but my race is not in naira land, i run my race maturely as in offline and DM things..
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by ivyy(f): 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
RB007:
Ivyy ♥

#Natural✓

Thanks dear smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by edwife(f): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
RB007:
Edwife ♥

#Natural✓

gringrin

How? cheesy
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by newslifeop: 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
None
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by shinarlaura(f): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
shinar how ur body now na,sorry I did check on u,just that u barely visit NL now day's

Thanks so much for asking..

Am feeling much more better now.

How re u doing urself. wink
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by shinarlaura(f): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Beautiful kiss

Beauty Queen.... how re u doing sweetie. Quite a while now. Happy to hear from u.

How ve u been doing?
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Martin0(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

Thanks so much for asking..
Am feeling much more better now.
How re u doing urself. wink
am doing fine dear,we thank God for ur health
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by shinarlaura(f): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
am doing fine dear,we thank God for ur health

Amen
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by rosieluv(f): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
RB007:
Rosieluv ♥

#Natural
Thanks dear
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Marrtynze(m): 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ladysuperb
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by ladySuperb(f): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Marrtynze:
Ladysuperb
tongue
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Lalas247(f): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

Beauty Queen.... how re u doing sweetie. Quite a while now. Happy to hear from u.

How ve u been doing?
Yes been a while finally free ..
I'm good thanks just chilling ... browsing topics
Hope you're ok too ..
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Lalas247(f): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Hi the good old days indeed..
Long time pretty..
Ikr ..it's Been a while wink Hope you are good dear , started watching Reign but hmm don't think I like it ..
Might rewatch again
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247
she looks sweet without makeup.
hmmm and oyindidi she no even dey use makeup sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Lalas247(f): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
lefulefu:
Lalas247
she looks sweet without makeup.
hmmm and oyindidi she no even dey use makeup sef.
Lol Gracias my ukwu king wink

Btw I saw the kenyan guy u sent to my house .. that's not the grass chopper na
Need the one who clears bush asap like that vid we saw

1 Like

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by shinarlaura(f): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes been a while finally free ..
I'm good thanks just chilling ... browsing topics
Hope you're ok too ..

Am fine now.

Was watching football but it ended on a bad note..

They won us embarassed
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol Gracias my ukwu king wink

Btw I saw the kenyan guy u sent to my house .. that's not the grass chopper na
Need the one who clears bush asap like that vid we saw
u and kenyan guys ehn grin grin grin grin
hope u know kenyan guys are male version of whywhyogun grin
Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
ahaa!
Nickizoe..she uses light make up..she had look great without one
makydebbie...beautiful and she has uploaded her natural pix
shinarlaura...this one is beautiful oo..make up or not.

1 Like

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by makydebbie(f): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
lefulefu:
ahaa!
Nickize..she uses light make up..she had look great without one
makydebbe...beautiful and she has uploaded her natural pix
shinarlaur..this one is beautiful oo..make up or not.
Thanks dear. Maybe I'll upload a natural picture soon.

1 Like

Re: ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks dear. Maybe I'll upload a natural picture soon.
nice wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Our Men Have Become Shameless / How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ / Guy see the fat azz i fvk last night . Pictures added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.