Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. (55184 Views)

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos / Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by Julietcutie(f): 12:43am On Jun 19, 2017
nice points

2 Likes

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by seguno2: 12:49am On Jun 19, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Women are naturally dumb

Do you think that of the women in your life such as your mother, sister, cousins, nieces etc or they are excluded?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 12:50am On Jun 19, 2017
chuksanambra:

[s]
Coming from a relationship dropout and emotional outcast like you, I don't expect any better. It's common knowledge here on NL that you're a relationship Agbero who has no wife of his own but offers unsolicited advice to people mentally stable enough to get married.

As to deleting NL accounts, I opened my first account more than a decade ago when you were still in one backwater hood wasting your destiny with one babe smart enough to dump your ill-fated azz. If you're tired of seeing my posts on NL, you can go jump in front of a Dangote trailer[/s].

Ikunle abiamo o.

And you just wasted the cyber space writing these trash.

What an avoidable waste of parental resources. And to think your parents still believe they have a child.Too sad.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by dmgr(m): 12:50am On Jun 19, 2017
you made a lot of sense
nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by hardeycute(m): 12:51am On Jun 19, 2017
TheUmbra:

Shocking discovery you're male. But I looked deeper and I discovered you're a dweeb, a sociopath with high narcissistic tendencies.

A male who keeps an online diary needs some serious testosterone boost. Your views didn't surprise me thereafter.

Stay away from your emotions, Nancy boy!
What can I say??

You are stereotype so nothing to change you.
Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by Joy1706(f): 12:51am On Jun 19, 2017
With all this 'wisdom', you couldn't keep your marriage. Maka why? And you expect us to take advice from a divorced/single male? Abegiiiiiiiiii

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 12:55am On Jun 19, 2017
Now i believe than common sense is not really common.

Simple logic should make you understand that the best advise on any matter should come from those who have experience in that area regardless of the outcome.

It amazes me that some people keep writing this pooh and it only goes to show their level of maturity and understanding.

It's like saying a mother who lost her child is not qualified to give an advise as regards pregnancy...please you people should stop rudiculing yourselves by writing this childish and embarrassing comment and contribute intellectually or just read comments from sensible people.

Joy1706:
With all this 'wisdom', you couldn't keep your marriage. Maka why? And you expect us to take advice from a divorced/single male? Abegiiiiiiiiii

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by chuksanambra: 12:59am On Jun 19, 2017
Toks2008:

Ikunle abiamo o.

And you just wasted the cyber space writing these trash.

What an avoidable waste of parental resources. And to think your parents still believe they have a child.Too sad.

Unfortunately, you're the one who should have been exchanged for peppermints at infancy. It is people like you that vote in the north and people complain that animals vote in the north.

A f00l at your age is a fool forever. I hope you don't pass on this foolishness to your offspring.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by chuksanambra: 12:59am On Jun 19, 2017
hardeycute:
It is an abuse on the word intelligent to use it on a sentence with both personality.

The OP is a meddlesome block.head who was dumped by a lady and he's taking out his frustration on everyone like a pampered kindergarten dropout.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by moshino(m): 1:00am On Jun 19, 2017
Omotayor123:
You should change your Topic to "Thirteen Awkward Things That Married Couple Do"

Don't stereotype by putting the Blame on Women Alone. Men needs to abide by those things too.
Your points are Very Okay but they should be both ways.

It's the duty & Responsibility of both partner to make the marriage work. cool

And how long have you been married?
Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 1:05am On Jun 19, 2017
hardeycute:
It is an abuse on the word intelligent to use it on a sentence with both personality.

chuksanambra:

This meddlesome block.head is obviously a Nursery school dropout.

I don't usually respond to trolls but I guess I have given both of you my golden response so I guess it's time to ignore....

You can continue to rant as little kids that you are.. I'm done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by hardeycute(m): 1:11am On Jun 19, 2017
Toks2008:

I don't usually respond to trolls but I guess I have given both of you my golden response so I guess it's time to ignore....

You can continue to rant as little kids that you are.. I'm done.
Father

You're part of the problem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by StevensJojo(f): 1:14am On Jun 19, 2017
What a savage thread cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by DAVIESGABRIEL(m): 1:18am On Jun 19, 2017
Great post here

DAVIES GABRIEL EMINEDOKI
Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by wadetaw202: 1:19am On Jun 19, 2017
Medunah:

Hey asshole, get the fxck off my mentions!!

So jobless u had to quote me twice, get a life idiot!!!!

You and ur fellow junkie chuksanambra can go fxck yourselves if u av got nothing to do, junkie.... !!

True to type. I wasn't expecting any sense from a dead brain blind idiot
Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by Nnachuka(m): 1:45am On Jun 19, 2017
Omotayor123:

The way you put it ehn... grin grin grin

BTW, The thread doesn't need to the countered. I just asked you to advice men to follow the same rule.

it takes two to tangle.
to tango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by doyinbaby(f): 2:17am On Jun 19, 2017
Quinn22:
What of if you don't like wearing bum shorts? undecided

What of if you like to tie rapper all day and wear your favourite good luck charm hair net? undecided
don't be a boring woman when you eventually marry,.....wear that bump short babe
Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by banmee(m): 2:18am On Jun 19, 2017
EVILFOREST:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.
My Simple Advice....is
"If a LADY is not ready to respect a man no matter how stupid that man may be, then that lady is not ready for marriage".
....because sometimes some men can be repulsive, but it takes a lady whose higher centres are mouthwatering to take absolute control and restore normalcy.

Dumbest thing I ever heard. Why would anyone respect a s.tupid person?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by rtnation(m): 3:09am On Jun 19, 2017
emorse:

This is not to deride you or anything but the bolded makes no sense at all from where I stand. Ambode's friend will call him by his first name (probably Akin). Or even by a very funny nickname. All that formality about first names waters down friendship.

Just before you ask, I was with a group of friends (all married) from way back secondary school and we all called one another by the funniest nicknames we could remember. It was mad fun all through.

Y skipping words when u re not flying? undecided
emorse:

This is not to deride you or anything but the bolded makes no sense at all from where I stand. Ambode's friend will call him by his first name (probably Akin). Or even by a very funny nickname. All that formality about first names waters down friendship.

Just before you ask, I was with a group of friends (all married) from way back secondary school and we all called one another by the funniest nicknames we could remember. It was mad fun all through.

Y skipping words when u re not flying?
His post said PUBLICLY and u re here saying trash
Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:09am On Jun 19, 2017
Toks2008:

Can you now see the mistake I was pointing out?

Your marital status is far more important than any status because that is the oldest institution created by the creator of mankind and the world....the earlier you understand this the better.

the way she assisted the fatal blow you landed on her. she never expected it .

2 Likes

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by olumohkz(m): 3:11am On Jun 19, 2017
Omotayor123:
You should change your Topic to "Thirteen Awkward Things That Married Couple Do"

Don't stereotype by putting the Blame on Women Alone. Men needs to abide by those things too.
Your points are Very Okay but they should be both ways.

It's the duty & Responsibility of both partner to make the marriage work. cool
Like the husband can tell the wife that if he must have a boyfriend or man friend as the case may be he must do it very far a way so that he doesn't know? Better take note of those points before your husband asks you to leave his house if you are married. If you are not,kindly write them down and stop displaying a stubborn posture to this excellent points.
Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:22am On Jun 19, 2017
I love peace . I'd love to marry a problem solver like me . I hate nagging and complaining . It's distasteful to fixate on the problem , way better to find a solution immediately. Taking a deep interest and supporting each other like a team are important in marriage . Once you become selfish and supercilious, problems begin . Another thing : Ego is a problem ; no matter who is at fault , swallow your pride and talk your spouse . Never let an issue persist , deal with it immediately .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 19, 2017
Bullcrap. ..

Only men without purpose objectify women

Get a life Toks2008!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 19, 2017
tabithababy:
please remarry on time. You really need it

This guy is still badly pained from his failed marriage yet he has not realised that it takes the effort of both parties to make a marriage work.

I hope he doesn't get old while searching for that Imaginary PERFECT WOMAN. smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by tabithababy(f): 3:56am On Jun 19, 2017
mineANDurs:

This guy is still badly pained from his failed marriage yet he has not realised that it takes the effort of both parties to make a marriage work.

I hope he doesn't get old while searching for that Imaginary PERFECT WOMAN. smh

Yes. He sounds like he is hurt inside as evidenced by most of his thread here on nairaland
He should just go and remarry. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by Haddock(m): 4:13am On Jun 19, 2017
Medunah:
I don't agree with the maiden name thing, at all!

So when a girl gets married, her old male friends can't refer to her by her maiden name again?? Doesn't make sense!

I would find it very awkward if my male friends start referring to me as sis, madam or whatever just because I got married....

Is it only ladies that cause the problems that destroy the marriage? Cos ur list doesn't refer to the guys too, Not only ladies do all those stuffs, men do them too.​

Unteachable lady spotted!
Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by Haddock(m): 4:20am On Jun 19, 2017
banmee:

Dumbest thing I ever heard. Why would anyone respect a s.tupid person?

In Madea's voice: Then why did she agree to marry a stupid person in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by ssemire(f): 4:24am On Jun 19, 2017
You might as well marry a door mat dear op. Your post reeks of mental/psychological torture. A woman has to put up with all these? Gone are those days mehn.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by Donjazzy12(m): 4:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Medunah:
I don't agree with the maiden name thing, at all!

So when a girl gets married, her old male friends can't refer to her by her maiden name again?? Doesn't make sense!

I would find it very awkward if my male friends start referring to me as sis, madam or whatever just because I got married....

Is it only ladies that cause the problems that destroy the marriage? Cos ur list doesn't refer to the guys too, Not only ladies do all those stuffs, men do them too
.​
Keep arguing and join the league's of super spinsters like Linda Ikeji and Co who now masturbate with big tubers of yam. To the extent that no man can ever satisfy them again.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by madjune(m): 5:32am On Jun 19, 2017
Devil has really taken over with some women.

Some will start to form after marriage and you can't just explain it.
Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by eyinjuege: 5:42am On Jun 19, 2017
TheUmbra:

Even the Western culture you so love to imbibe has this culture as a normal standard. The formal way to address a married Woman and even a married man is to begin with Mrs and Mr except for family members.

Anything short of that is suggestive i.e in a sane clime without the contagion of a world that is fast losing its values.

Thank goodness you said formal way.

But amongst informal gatherings, your first name would be more than appropriate. There are other informal relationships other than the one with your family members.
Even at work, first names suffice. A lot also depends on what you would like to be called, even in formal settings.

Not everyone likes to be called Mr/Mrs X but they would tell you to just call them by their first names.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit / Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.