Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. (55185 Views)

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos / Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by khiaa(f): 1:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Truckpusher:
Faithful ke ! I've mastered the act . You can't catch me , you can suspect all you want but if you've got no evidence you've got no case. tongue

Lolgrin So it's innocent until proven guilty right, even though you know that you are guilty. Shame on you.
Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by cherryice(f): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
Truckpusher:
Faithful ke ! I've mastered the act . You can't catch me , you can suspect all you want but if you've got no evidence you've got no case. tongue
Baby tongue
Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by Rubby007: 6:06am On Nov 26, 2019
emorse:

This is not to deride you or anything but the bolded makes no sense at all from where I stand. Ambode's friend will call him by his first name (probably Akin). Or even by a very funny nickname. All that formality about first names waters down friendship.

Just before you ask, I was with a group of friends (all married) from way back secondary school and we all called one another by the funniest nicknames we could remember. It was mad fun all through.
my sister English hard o, when u re in a place with only ur group of friends u can't call that public cus we assume u know almost everyone in attendance. a queen can call a king by his name in zaozar room but not in the palace. if friends address a married woman by her midden names in public that is disrespect to that woman finish.
Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Medunah:
I don't agree with the maiden name thing, at all!

So when a girl gets married, her old male friends can't refer to her by her maiden name again?? Doesn't make sense!

I would find it very awkward if my male friends start referring to me as sis, madam or whatever just because I got married....

Is it only ladies that cause the problems that destroy the marriage? Cos ur list doesn't refer to the guys too, Not only ladies do all those stuffs, men do them too.​

I started seeing likes on this thread and I had to read through again and your comment got my attention.

Do you know why I focus on the ladies on my threads?... it is simply because they are mostly at the receiving end...if you have issues with this fact then I'm sorry I can't help out.

If it is possible for threads to have a second placement on the front page I would gladly love this thread to have another shot cos i wrote it based on personal experience hence very practical.

1 Like

Re: 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
emorse:

This is not to deride you or anything but the bolded makes no sense at all from where I stand. Ambode's friend will call him by his first name (probably Akin). Or even by a very funny nickname. All that formality about first names waters down friendship.

Just before you ask, I was with a group of friends (all married) from way back secondary school and we all called one another by the funniest nicknames we could remember. It was mad fun all through.

If you refer to the original content you will see that I clearly pointed out some situations where a married lady can be called by her maiden name.

Please read again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit / Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.