Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? (9300 Views)

The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. / See How Lady Backside Cause Confusion / If Any Girl Crush On Me Again I Will Insult Her Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by twinskenny(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2010
please dont go contribute plzzz
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by spikedcylinder: 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2010
Princek12:
some of these men even proposed to her--b[b]ut she has not accepted any proposals.[/b]

Hmmn. . .whilst this might not be completely untrue, I'd like to humbly call bullshit.
Any girl that is 'mainstream' enough to be with men for money will not be smart enough tell difference between 'quality of proposals'. Anyone off the street can walk up to anyone and propose but if it's worth a mention, the dude was probably worth his salt in street girl style. So saying she hasn't accepted any of the so called proposals is a big fat lie. No one proposed.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by deji2009(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2010
lol
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2010
a liitle politically incorrect truths

@ op, thats why a lot of beautiful people are often dumb - they have been endowed with features that have given them a pass to alot of the good things in life without hustling.

its just how it is - just as some of us are gifted with brains / business acumen , others are gifted with great physical features. of course, not all of us use our gifts to their best potential
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Princek12(m): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Hmmn. . .whilst this might not be completely untrue, I'd like to humbly call bullshit.
Any girl that is 'mainstream' enough to be with men for money will not be smart enough tell difference between 'quality of proposals'. Anyone off the street can walk up to anyone and propose but if it's worth a mention, the dude was probably worth his salt in street girl style. So saying she hasn't accepted any of the so called proposals is a big fat lie. No one proposed.

Well, she does not wear any engagement ring to class, which made me assume that she has not accepted any of the proposals. At least she told me that about two the guys she dated previously did propose to her.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by mamagee3(f): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2010
What kind of thread is this?
Poster. . .
"Can A Man's muscles Determine his Destiny
? undecided
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by twinskenny(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2010
unmentionable like??
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by chiogo(f): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2010
@topic, Ibeere.  
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by twinskenny(m): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2010
chiogo:

@topic, Ibeere.  

meaning?
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by chiogo(f): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2010
twinskenny:

meaning?
It wasn't for you so. . . .don't worry about it.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by twinskenny(m): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2010
got ya
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2010
what a ridiculous assumption
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by hackney(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2010
The truth is that a woman's physical endowment influences her success and therefore her destiny
despite women (funny enough) not realising the extent to which it does.

It is commendable but misleading that a woman in a coperate environment will (naively) attribute her rise to only
her efforts while her clothing is bursting at the seams with all that curves on legs that go on for ever.

To call a spade a spade , a woman who is flat as an ironing board will work up to 10 times harder to attain the same level of success as a curvaceous well endowed woman who is as smart.
So much so that some female-inclined coperate positions like receptionist positions,PA and even bank marketing agents are almost exclusive to 'Sexy' women.

It is simply natural instincts ( i suppose in pursuit of fertile partners) for men to allign themselves with women who
have curves because natural curves are usually indications of fertility and capacity to bear fit children.
(A stark example is the fact that a female child is not fertile and nature tells everone with her flat chest)
That may also be why from far, a man sees a womans curves way before he sees her mug (face).  grin grin

Nature counter-balances physical attributes with mental ones and as a result, the most beautiful girl in your class
is unlikely to be top of the class.

Nature is fair and usually perfect.
(and it is what it is)
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Princek12(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2010
hackney:

The truth is that a woman's physical endowment influences her success and therefore her destiny

It is commendable but misleading that a woman in a coperate environment will (naively) attribute her rise to only
her efforts while her clothing is bursting at the seams with all that curves on legs that go on for ever.

To call a spade a spade , a woman who is flat as an ironing board will work up to 10 times harder to attain the same level of success as a curvaceous well endowed woman who is as smart.
So much so that some female-inclined coperate positions like receptionist positions,PA and even bank marketing agents are almost exclusive to 'Sexy' women.

It is simply natural instincts ( i suppose in pursuit of fertile partners) for men to allign themselves with women who
have curves because natural curves are usually indications of fertility and capacity to bear fit children.
(A stark example is the fact that a female child is not fertile and nature tells everone with her flat chest)
That may also be why from far, a man sees a womans curves way before he sees her mug (face).  grin grin

Nature counter-balances physical attributes with mental ones and as a result, the most beautiful girl in your class

(and it is what it is)

I appreciate you for facing reality and being pragmatic about this issue. You are just keeping it real.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Ebywizzy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2010
@poster then the gal with the well endowed big4 will have a hard time choosing the right man.if i know her,ma je temi be ma de gbo ju smiley
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by swoosh(m): 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2010
The answer is NO- The case in questions is only common in places like Nigeria where many girls dont not have big backside. If you go to South Africa for instance, you will find that at least 8 out of every 10 girls hve very massive ass plus sweet lovely curvy hips to go with- then the attenion shifts from the ass cos its everywhere- so a girls ass doesnt really mean much to a man there- they look out for something else.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Princek12(m): 1:35am On Jan 26, 2010
swoosh:

The answer is NO- The case in questions is only common in places like Nigeria where many girls dont not have big backside. If you go to South Africa for instance, you will find that at least 8 out of every 10 girls hve very massive backside plus sweet lovely curvy hips to go with- then the attenion shifts from the backside cos its everywhere- so a girls backside doesnt really mean much to a man there- they look out for something else.

You got a point there
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2010
and after going for the big butt and hips and 4 years down the line u now have mrs thunder thighs and idi araba butt what happens?

u know the type that occupies two bus seats at once!! grin grin grin grin

look, guys hate to break it to u but all this big butt babes, 95% of the time (esp the yoruba ones---am yoruba b4 una start tribal jingles oh) will end up obese and wityh massive ass/hips and arthritic legs!!!!

u know all those iya basira levels naaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

meanwhiles the lepa butt, can with active bedroom work and some prayers fill out some so the jeans dont look so straight!!!! grin grin grin grin

WHEN IT COMES TO BUTTS ALL THAT GLITTERS AINT GOLD OH!!!!! BE WARNED. it just like boobies, the bigger the more likely to face south and turn to slippers!!! grin grin grin grin grin

i'd really hate to be a woman, men are just a pain in the behind grin grin grin grin grin grin ladies u know i just love messing with ya, i dont mean to touch those spots!!!!!

BIG BAD FAT YORUBA BAKASSI!!! NAIJA'S NO1 PROBLEM
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2010
hackney:

(and it is what it is)
I really respect your opinion on this issue.The truth is real men go for the real women with big backside and nice hip curves.The flat bottom and flat chest type of ladies that most guys are running after are only kept for a while as gf and not as housewives.
I always give thanks to God for my physique cos am not fat but big on both front and back sides with a very good height.I know how men both young guys who are also shouting that they prefer slim girls and old turn their head to look at me especially when am in skirt or trousers to appreciate the good work of God in my life.This is one of the reasons my guy is crazy about me as well cos i have what it takes to be a real African woman. and not a worm like structure.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by charles316: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2010
[size=16pt]a woman `s buttttt can determine her destiny.whats all the fuss abt buttttttttt?those butttt u see wear out when the woman gets to 30.[/size]
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 26, 2010
charles316:

[size=16pt]a woman `s buttttt can determine her destiny.whats all the fuss abt buttttttttt?those butttt u see wear out when the woman gets to 30.[/size]
NA lie!!!!!! cos that is whn the real figure starts coming out.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by charles316: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2010
[size=16pt][size=16pt][color=#770077]a woman `s buttttt cant determine her destiny.whats all the fuss abt buttttttttt?those butttt u see wear out when the woman gets to 30.[/size]

nikkykay:

I really respect your opinion on this issue.The truth is real men go for the real women with big backside and nice hip curves.The flat bottom and flat chest type of ladies that most guys are running after are only kept for a while as gf and not as housewives.
I always give thanks to God for my physique cos am not fat but big on both front and back sides with a very good height.I know how men both young guys who are also shouting that they prefer slim girls and old turn their head to look at me especially when am in skirt or trousers to appreciate the good work of God in my life.This is one of the reasons my guy is crazy about me as well cos i have what it takes to be a real African woman. and not a worm like structure.

story story.show us d pix of that your arse wey u dey use dey boast .that way we`ll believe u[/color][/size]
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by charles316: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2010
[size=16pt][size=16pt][color=#770077]a woman `s buttttt cant determine her destiny.whats all the fuss abt buttttttttt?those butttt u see wear out when the woman gets to 30.[/size]

nikkykay:

story story.show us d pix of that your arse wey u dey use dey boast .that way we`ll believe u[/color][/size]
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2010
oh yeah!!!!! good for you baby!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

enjoy it while it lasts, of course everybody likes to look!!!!!! duh!!

hope to see u make this kind of mouth when the so called butt goes the usual way. see its like a miracle, u let one guy get u pregnant, boom it seems every meal u eat relocates to ur butt!!!!!
soon ur jeans are 2-3 sizes bigger grin grin grin grin
u find pple frowning when they have to share a seat with u, grin grin
ur little nehews and nieces start telling u to carry ur big bum outta the way,
EVEN UR CHILD starts showing a preference for being on ur back all the time cos he/she gets to sit on a really comfy big fat butt grin grin grin grin grin grin

nothing do u, real african woman, iya basira to be!! we sabi una well!!! maaaamaaa o!!!! soon u hear pple hailing u "for the mama ke!"

LMAO!! 8 yards for aso ebi, 5 for the wrapper alone, u see them at parties the only dance step available is the yoruba bum roll called JUDI!!!! of course the men are enjoying the sights and dances!!!! lol sweating profusesly big gele, bum bigger than the plastic chairs jutting out at the sides!!!!!

LAFF WAN KILL ME WHEN I REMEMBER SOME SIGHTS FOR LAGOS OO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by chocomillo(f): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2010
LOLLLLLLLLLz, remember its quality not quantity cool
the flat backside girl may turn out to be the luckiest girl of them all cool
[quote][/quote]Hmmmm, i never really thought about it grin
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2010
backside is now linked to destiny?

Nlers and horniness
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by platinumnk(f): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2010
nikkykay:

I always give thanks to God for my physique cos am not fat but big on both front and back sides with a very good height[b].I know how men both young guys who are also shouting that they prefer slim girls and old turn their head to look at me especially when am in skirt or trousers to appreciate the good work of God in my life.This is one of the reasons my guy is crazy about me as well cos i have what it takes to be a real African woman. and not a worm like structure.[/b]

PRAISE DA LAWD !!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
+100% cheesy
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by unban190: 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2010
^^

if its about hugh backsides and destiny then

lets ask platimunk the pretty sarpent~
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by koolchicco: 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2010
@OP

Yes!! Just like Plat's determined hers already! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by platinumnk(f): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2010
koolchicco:

@OP

Yes!! Just like Plat's determined hers already! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Pray tell, can u inform me of that is?
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by koolchicco: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2010
Inform u? How mush are ya willing 2 part wit?
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by platinumnk(f): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
Its my destiny cheesy no amount can be spared tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Weeks Of Unprotected Sex / [must See Photos] See The Hot Curvy Lady Drake Was Spotted With On A Date / Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.