Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? (9302 Views)

The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. / See How Lady Backside Cause Confusion / If Any Girl Crush On Me Again I Will Insult Her Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by koolchicco: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2010
Agreed!

Destiny= Urs

Information= Mine

Deal? grin
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by platinumnk(f): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2010
Deal grin
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Moyola(f): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2010
Backside?! Destiny?! undecided
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by koolchicco: 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2010
platinumnk:

Deal grin

Great!!

Now to ur tents, Oh! Israel!! grin
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by platinumnk(f): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2010
koolchicco:

Great!!

Now to your tents, Oh! Israel!! grin

LOL u still havent said whats my destiny! tongue
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Skidoc(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2010
*Checking the backsides of the wives of all the rich and famous sportsmen (footballers, tennis players, etc), Hollywood stars and world billionaires.* Can't think of one with the type of backside being described here. Oh, maybe this rubbish only applies in Nigeria.
Silly, SILLY! @poster, we know you formulated this story. grin
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2010
Skidoc:

[b]*Checking the backsides of the wives of all the rich and famous sportsmen (footballers, tennis players, etc), Hollywood stars and world billionaires.* Can't think of one with the type of backside being described here. Oh, maybe this rubbish only applies in Nigeria.[/b]Silly, SILLY! @poster, we know you formulated this story. grin

Lmao!!! grin grin grin grin Gbam!!!
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by koolchicco: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
Skidoc:

*Checking the backsides of the wives of all the rich and famous sportsmen (footballers, tennis players, etc), Hollywood stars and world billionaires.* Can't think of one with the type of backside being described here. Oh, maybe this rubbish only applies in Nigeria.
Silly, SILLY! @poster, we know you formulated this story. grin

grin grin Did u check JLOs, Serina's and Plat Nikki's? grin Maybe u need 2 do a comprehensive research next time

Ladies Behold; your destiny lies behind!!!! grin grin
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by bkbaybe99: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
Becus most of ur fo.olish stars,billionaires and celebrities all marry flat azzed white hos, tryna sell us the dream that that's the epitome of beauty! Bull! Real niccas marry binches like JLO; just ask Mark Anthony!
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2010
bk_baybe99:

Becus most of your fo.olish stars,billionaires and celebrities all marry flat azzed white hos, tryna sell us the dream that that's the epitome of beauty! Bull! Real niccas marry binches like JLO; just ask Mark Anthony!
It's just personal preference, they could say the same about those who feel that a big arse is the 'epitome' of beauty.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Skidoc(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2010
ibkaye:

It's just personal preference, they could say the same about those who feel that a big arse is the 'epitome' of beauty.

Exactly. The Original poster was also 'tryna' sell me the dream that big lard ass is the epitome of beauty!

Koolchico, J-lo and Serena made their own money. They didn't get married to some rich guy, ok? And even if you find a few of the rich WAGs (wives and girlfriends) who have big asses, they can't be more than 1% of them.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Anderso(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2010
The honest truth is that the girl's figure speaks for her even b4 she says anytin.unlike the girl that there is no difference btw her back and her back side.the formal with a good character cud end up in marriage but the latter ends up in hotel rooms.its as easy as that.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by TOPE20001(f): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2010
@post
Arrant nonsense angry
destiny ko . . . . blessing ni
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by platinumnk(f): 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2010
Anderso:

The honest truth is that the girl's figure speaks for her even b4 she says anytin.unlike the girl that there is no difference btw her back and her back side.the formal with a good character cud end up in marriage[b] but the latter ends up in hotel rooms[/b].its as easy as that.

Sighs Okuko mmanya na-egbu ahubeghi mmanwulu ara na-ayi. Amu jie gi
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by ssumpta(f): 12:06am On Jan 27, 2010
poster. Destiny? why are u putting money b4 everything.
Wat about her happiness and peace of mind and health? will that backside guarantee that?
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Princek12(m): 2:35am On Jan 27, 2010
ssumpta:

poster. Destiny? why are  u putting money b4 everything.
Wat about her happiness and peace of mind and health? will that backside guarantee that?

I am not putting money before everything. Her backside can also attract a man who will give her happiness and peace of mind and health. The whole point is that it gives her a greater pool of men to pick. A rich man can also give her happiness and peace of mind and health, effectively given her all of the above rather than some of the above.
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by koolchicco: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2010
platinumnk:

Sighs Okuko mmanya na-egbu ahubeghi mmanwulu ara na-ayi. Amu jie gi

Sis why u spoil our language like this naw? angry tongue
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by platinumnk(f): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2010
koolchicco:

Sis why u spoil our language like this naw? angry tongue

I was replying to the poster I quoted grin
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by koolchicco: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2010
Yep, But the igbo u wrote is/was indecipherable. NO? grin undecided
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by platinumnk(f): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2010
^^I wrote it wrong? shocked

oh I meant Aji otu nne gi cool
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2010
platinumnk:

^^I wrote it wrong? shocked

oh I meant Aji otu nne gi cool
don't worry sweetheart, i'll teach you the language properly cool
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by koolchicco: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2010
@Plat

shocked shocked shocked shocked Why na? Thats the rudest thing ever!!! angry undecided

Gini ka the dude mere gi?
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by platinumnk(f): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2010
ibkaye:

don't worry sweetheart, i'll teach you the language properly cool

such a darling, Dalu kiss kiss

koolchicco:

@Plat

shocked shocked shocked shocked Why na? Thats the rudest thing ever!!! angry undecided

Gini ka the dude mere gi?

lol because I felt insulted grin see what i bolded grin grin grin
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by koolchicco: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2010
platinumnk:

lol because I felt insulted grin see what i bolded grin grin grin

Oh, I see! But u for temper justice with mercy naw! cool

BTW, Na only bad bad things u sabi write for igbo sef? cheesy
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by platinumnk(f): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2010
koolchicco:

Oh, I see! But u for temper justice with mercy naw! cool

BTW, Na only bad bad things u sabi write for igbo sef? cheesy

mba, but its the only way i can get away with it grin
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by koolchicco: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2010
Hehehe Bad girl, Ok! grin

But stuffs u do sometimes amaze me, in that u were neva brought up in Naija!

How come. . .? undecided

BTW, I was waiting 4 u hia: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-387660.0.html   grin
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by platinumnk(f): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2010
koolchicco:

Hehehe Bad girl, Ok! grin

But stuffs u do sometimes amaze me, in that u were neva brought up in Naija!

How come. . .? undecided

BTW, I was waiting 4 u hia: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-387660.0.html grin

LOL I'm asked that a lot grin My Elders were surprised that Im not as americanized as they thought I would be cheesy
My parents are very very traditonal, and I grew up with it my entire life cheesy

@link- u want me to say when is my first time shocked shocked shocked chai I dont even know if i remember it tongue
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2010
the days when overseas kids seemed "un-nigerian" seem to be over.

Its getting quite common these days to meet people who were raised abroad their whole lives yet could still fit in with the average naija scene as if they'd lived in Nigeria for over 20 years.

I think it has something to do with the determination of the average Nigerian parent abroad to raise their children majorly in their home culture. And nowadays, with Nigerian food, naija movies and cultural organizations abounding everywhere, its like transplanting the culture overseas.

This trend is a good thing no doubt because it means the kids will fit in better if and when they go to Nigeria, and also should they decide to marry Nigerian partners.

Gone are the days when naija kids born abroad would be called things like "adie agric", "ajebutter", etc.  And true sha- dem be like "adie agric" small small. ie clueless.

Now, I doubt they'd stand out in a crowd so much.

just my observations- not set in stone though.

On the other hand, maybe people just "assumed" such kids would be more different than they actually are?
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by koolchicco: 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2010
platinumnk:

LOL I'm asked that a lot grin My Elders were surprised that Im not as americanized as they thought I would be cheesy
My parents are very very traditonal, and I grew up with it my entire life cheesy

@link- u want me to say when is my first time shocked shocked shocked chai I dont even know if i remember it tongue

Hmm, Lil wonder!

But where did u learn d words 'Aji otu nne gi and Amu jie gi' et al?

'cos I believe ur parents didn't teach u that, or did they? tongue cheesy
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2010
tpia.:

the days when overseas kids seemed "un-nigerian" seem to be over.

Its getting quite common these days to meet people who were raised abroad their whole lives yet could still fit in with the average naija scene as if they'd lived in Nigeria for over 20 years.

I think it has something to do with the determination of the average Nigerian parent abroad to raise their children majorly in their home culture. And nowadays, with Nigerian food, naija movies and cultural organizations abounding everywhere, its like transplanting the culture overseas.

This trend is a good thing no doubt because it means the kids will fit in better if and when they go to Nigeria, and also should they decide to marry Nigerian partners.

Gone are the days when naija kids born abroad would be called things like "adie agric", "ajebutter", etc.  And true sha- dem be like "adie agric" small small. ie clueless.

Now, I doubt they'd stand out in a crowd so much.

just my observations- not set in stone though.

On the other hand, maybe people just "assumed" such kids would be more different than they actually are?

I agree
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by platinumnk(f): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2010
@tpia- Spot on! I agree with all your points.

koolchicco:

Hmm, Lil wonder!

But where did u learn d words 'Aji otu nne gi and Amu jie gi' et al?

'cos I believe your parents didn't teach u that, or did they? tongue cheesy

hahahaha I have cousins you know! grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny? by koolchicco: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2010
platinumnk:

@tpia- Spot on! I agree with all your points.
hahahaha I have cousins you know!  grin grin grin grin

Hehe, so where did your Cousins learn that from?

BTW, Are they in US or Naija?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. / I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.