Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care (20037 Views)

"There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit / What Lord Lugard Had To Say About Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Najokee: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
dragonking2:
Yeah, Keep laughing bro. cool
Thanks… .I will , life is too short to take comments from some delluded confused minds on an online forum too serious…… join me laugh… kikikikiii… .no let am pain you grin grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5304567_untitled_jpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51

1 Like

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Markfemi: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Stricker321:
@markfemi, you have been murdered on your own thread. The thread backfired seriously. grin grin grin

Are you sure you will not commit suicide? embarassed

truth hurts

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Eastfield1: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
oladeebo:

Yoruba is from extended family!
it will be difficult to misbehave with out member of the family correct you!
am always proud to be yoruba, when am in benin city, oyo, ketu, up to brazil and Cuba am still be in my home!
woo, 'femi je ka sire lo jare!
omoluabi!
oladeebo from "Benin Empire"
Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by dragonking2: 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:

seems comprehension is your problem by benin slaves i mean igbos
You are the one who cant communicate properly. Now were in Edo state are you from? You have avoided this question since. I am waiting.
Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Stricker321: 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
dragonking2:
You are just foolish. You stated just now that benins were sold as slaves in onitcha, now you have changed mouth again. You obviously dont know what you are talking about.

Your plan to cause division is just confusing you the more.

And for your information, no benins were traded as slaves in onitsha.

Abeg have mercy on markfemi, you have killed him on his own thread.
Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Markfemi: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
dragonking2:
You are the one who cant communicate properly. Now were in Edo state are you from? You have avoided this question since. I am waiting.

AKOKO EDO

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Markfemi: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Stricker321:

WHEN ARE YOU RETURNING ONITSHA BACK?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Stricker321: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:

truth hurts

grin grin grin

Yes, I am sure you are hurting badly seeing how you have been so battered and disgraced on your own thread.

I feel your pain, take heart. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Markfemi: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Stricker321:

grin grin grin

Yes, I am sure you are hurting badly seeing how you have been so battered and disgraced on your own thread.

BATTERED BY WHO
YOU PEOPLE ARE EXPERTS AT BEING DELUSIONAL

EVEN IN THE FACE OF DEFEAT YOUR OJUWKU WAS BOASTING OF SUCESS WHEN HE WAS RUNNING AWAY LOOOOL

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Stricker321: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:

WHEN ARE YOU RETURNING ONITSHA BACK?

Please face those dealing with you on this thread... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by dragonking2: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Eastfield1:

Stricker321:

I know them very well.

They all have paid mission here. Check out their profile in this picture. They just recently registered on NL and all their topic is against nigeria dividing and biafra.

They claim niger delta to deceive people, even this markfemi till now is yet to tell us were in edo he is from. grin

The guy wan go do research first and na there i go catch am. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Stricker321: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:

BATTERED BY WHO
YOU PEOPLE ARE EXPERTS AT BEING DELUSIONAL

EVEN IN THE FACE OF DEFEAT YOUR OJUWKU WAS BOASTING OF SUCESS WHEN HE WAS RUNNING AWAY LOOOOL

grin grin grin

Ooo, I feel your pain. It is not easy to be roundly humiliated on your own thread.

Kpele.. shocked
Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by dragonking2: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Najokee:

Thanks… .I will , life is too short to take comments from some delluded confused minds on an online forum too serious…… join me laugh… kikikikiii… .no let am pain you grin grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5304567_untitled_jpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51
Good, keep laughing cool
Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Markfemi: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Stricker321:

grin grin grin

Ooo, I feel your pain. It is not easy to be roundly humiliated on your own thread.

Kpele.. shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin UNITY BEGGERS

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Markfemi: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
dragonking2:

I know them very well.

They all have paid mission here. Check out their profile in this picture. They just recently registered on NL and all their topic is against nigeria dividing and biafra.

They claim niger delta to deceive people, even this markfemi till now is yet to tell us were in edo he is from. grin

The guy wan go do research first and na there i go catch am. cheesy

i have told you where I am from and only a fake deltan will carry biafra on his head as you were never part of biafra in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by dragonking2: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:

i have told you where I am from and only a fake deltan will carry biafra on his head as you were never part of biafra in the first place
Where in Edo state are you from? Tell me now, I am waiting.
Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:

The same way igbos marched onto midwest during the civil war to rape our women abi in delta and edo , plundered our central bank and installed ALBERT OKONKWO to annex Midwest well it was the same Coward yorubas who sent you away back to your erosion land
abeg una too envy yoruba people 1 yoruba brain =1000 igbo brain
you remind me of 500gpa aka smalljagaban
Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by dragonking2: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
dragonking2:
Where in Edo state are you from? Tell me now, I am waiting.

The guy don disappear. grin grin

You can all see that he is nothing but an impostor.
Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Markfemi: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
dragonking2:

The guy don disappear. grin grin

You can all see that he is nothing but an impostor.

AKOKO EDO

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by dragonking2: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:

AKOKO EDO
The benin people call their elders odionwere(oldest man) in the village, what do the Akoko-edo people call their oldest men in the village?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Markfemi: 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
dragonking2:
The benin people call their elders odionwere(oldest man) in the village, what do the Akoko-edo people call their oldest men in the village?

NEXT QUESTION WILL BE WHAT IS THE COLOR OF MAP OF NIGERIA

MUMU SHIFTING GOAL POST

BIABAT
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by dragonking2: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:

MUMU SHIFTING GOAL POST

BIABAT
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool
Lol, I know say you are not from akoko-edo. You are not even Edo.
Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:

MUMU SHIFTING GOAL POST

BIABAT
caman answer the question impostor awon we niger deltas we south south we middle belters we northerners even we igbos olodo ppl claiming every part of nigeria very soon dem go claim americans grin grin ..we americans are against nnamdi kanu ..ode lasan

1 Like

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by dragonking2: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
caman answer the question impostor awon we niger deltas we south south we middle belters we northerners even we igbos olodo ppl claiming every part of nigeria very soon dem go claim americans grin grin ..we americans are against nnamdi kanu ..ode lasan
The guy na impostor.

Dem plenty here for nairaland. See their profile cheesy

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Markfemi: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:

BORN TO SUCK PUSSY GO AND RESUME WHAT YOUR MAMA BORN YOU TO DO

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by ShootToKill: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Gotze1:
[s]Guy, someone told me something about you ppl which I want to ask you. Is it true that you ppl don't celebrate fathers day but only celebrate production day as a result of baby factory?[/s]

Tune to yoruba-run TVC news right now, there is an ewedu yoruba man Lanre Akinola posing as a "public affairs analyst', supporting Arewa youths and claiming that IPOB is a 'political gimmick'. He is promoting a 'one naijeriya' that will never work and have also helped me understand that the 'restructure' being chanted by yorubas is just a ploy to distract Biafrans from secceeded. yorubas don't truly support restructure it is just a smokescreen. Like resource n control, their reps will vote against it national assembly.

To him Arewa is right but pro-Biafrans who have tolerated killings, lagoon threats, mockery for decades are wrong.
Now tell me why I shouldn't believe he was fathered by a fulani rapist?

grin grin
Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Markfemi: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
ShootToKill:

Tune to yoruba-run TVC news right now, there is an ewedu yoruba man Lanre Akinola posing as a "public affairs analyst', supporting Arewa youths and claiming that IPOB is a political gimmick.

To him Arewa is right but pro-Biafrans who have tolerated killings, lagoon threats, mockery for decades are right.
Now tell me why I shouldn't believe he was fathered by a fulani rapist?

grin grin

WHICH BIAFRA STATION CAN WE WATCH?

SORRY ONLY GALA SELLING AND BABY FACTORY YALL EXPERT AT

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by lloydtruth: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
dragonking2:
Bro why nah? You just murdered nairalander's newest member, he quickly answered akoko Edo thinking it was all grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by bantudra: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
legislatively:
you are going without asaba.

asaba is not even a igbo word....

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by oladeebo: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Eastfield1:

..are you think you are on biafra radio where you cooked lie to feed gullible your fellow, here is Nairaland with objective to promote the prosperity of Nigeria!
pay mission ko! grab mission ni!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
Stricker321:

grin grin grin

The guy has literally been screwing you guys. Delusion is also part of the ideal of the iPods.
Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Markfemi: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dumaknesset:

The guy has literally been screwing you guys. Delusion is also part of the ideal of the iPods.

No matter how much niger delta insult Igbo they will beg for unity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

@ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. / Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment / An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.