Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her (1043 Views)

See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? / Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
angry angry
I hate it when I detect fake female nairalanders. Especially if they're female. I mean what will a guy gain from disguising as a gal online.

Here is the fake account link

https://www.nairaland.com/weblady

Her moniker is weblady angry angry angry
Ever since the queenbelle incident, I've been wary of girls here.

If she knows she is the real one, let her take a pic of her putting her thumb inside her ear. Easy right??
And if she doesn't do so... She's fake angry angry

Here is proof to back up my claims angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
Weak ass nigga angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her by WinningEleven(m): 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
What do guys gain from posing as girls self??
Oya weblady I know you're here shocked shocked shocked

Defend yourself

Re: Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her by TheOdd1sOut: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
tongue tongue
Na today
40% of nl gals are guys

I no get

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her by frbona: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
FuckBots:
angry angry
I hate it when I detect fake female nairalanders. Especially if they're female. I mean what will a guy gain from disguising as a gal online.

If she knows she is the real one, let her take a pic of her putting her thumb inside her ear. Easy right??

what is the queenbelle story please
Re: Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her by IamPlato(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
Be Like Say Na Here I Go Sleep This Sleep
Re: Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her by TheOdd1sOut: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin grin grin
frbona:
what is the queenbelle story please
You aren't current grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her by TheOdd1sOut: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
IamPlato:
Be Like Say Na Here I Go Sleep This Sleep
Na so o
Re: Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her by SweetBuns(f): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Wow shocked shocked
Re: Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her by Weblady(f): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
FuckBots:
angry angry

eyaa, jobless guy, doesn't have anything else doing than to be wasting his youthfull days on nairaland. undecided, poor thing.
You are probably gonna die poor.That's your fate.
And fyi, I actually have a purpose on nairaland., unlike you, I sell webcam sessions here.
Re: Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her by frbona: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Weblady:

eyaa, jobless guy, doesn't have anything else doing than to be wasting his youthfull days on nairaland. undecided, poor thing.
And fyi, I actually have a purpose on nairaland., unlike you, I sell webcam sessions here.
you dey speak english! angry
Are you a dude or not!?;
Re: Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her by Jamariwolff(f): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:
tongue tongue
Na today
40% of nl gals are guys

I no get
back then in elementary school, my teacher used to say, any stat divisible by 5 is errorneous.
Re: Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
so what undecided
Re: Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Weblady:

Idiat

I spit on you. What do you gain from posing as a girl?

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
A guy with hairy balls posing as a female.
Please avoid angry

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
Paxie05 do you need any? grin

Re: Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her by TheOdd1sOut: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Weblady:

Are you a dude or not? Simple!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Buhari Is Eventually Re-elected on Saturday?? / Ladies:Can You Handle Rejection? / How Is This Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.