Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 (2736 Views)

I Need A Serious Date, Any Matured Minded Man? / Want To Date Any Of These Beautiful Ladies? / Can you date any of Alams children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by sweetpie23: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2010
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Cockyzy(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2010
Mine no be wish again.na need.i need you for a date.name the appopriate date,am good at timing and u go fall helplessly.make we do am sharp sharp b4 them tatafoe go catch us o! Drop ur yahoo id.am always online 247
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by sweetpie23: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2010
Cockyzy:

Mine no be wish again.na need.i need you for a date.name the appopriate date,am good at timing and u go fall helplessly.make we do am sharp sharp b4 them tatafoe go catch us o! Drop your yahoo id.am always online 247
are you okay?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by adosjun(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2010
Sweetpie u go make sense so na between u, ebonyeye n iice i go choose frm base on size of butt n face becos una get personality.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Cockyzy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2010
@sweetpie: how i go dey ok.when u less ok than my being ok.try me.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Hanoobaba(m): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2010
sweetpie23:

are you okay?
I don't think so!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by jenibayo(f): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2010
Cockyzy:

Mine no be wish again.na need.i need you for a date.name the appopriate date,am good at timing and u go fall helplessly.make we do am sharp sharp b4 them tatafoe go catch us o! Drop your yahoo id.am always online 247

If i hear am, i go just kill u ok angry angry angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by sweetpie23: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2010
jenibayo:

If i hear am, i go just kill u ok angry angry angry
tee hee hee grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by jenibayo(f): 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2010
sweetpie23:

tee hee hee grin grin grin

grin grin grin angry angry embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Cockyzy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2010
Make una come o! Na by force say i no wan do? @Sweetpie: hey,come 4 ma rescue am love sinking.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by jenibayo(f): 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2010
Cockyzy:

Make una come o! Na by force say i no wan do? @Sweetpie: hey,come 4 ma rescue am love sinking.

E be like say u dey try me abi!!!!!!!!!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Cockyzy(m): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2010
@jenibayo: We don expire.shikena!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by jenibayo(f): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2010
Cockyzy:

@jenibayo: We don expire.shikena!

No xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for u again, u hear me angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by THEAMAKA(f): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2010
hahaha my list. and why do people no longer know how to navigate this forum? why are people posting everything in romance? na wa oooo.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by hbabe(f): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2010
Hmmmmm!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by adosjun(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2010
Hbabe, u sabi fire?becos i won chose u oo. Hbabe ur yansh big?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Cockyzy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2010
Eh! C me oh! Them Xxxxxx plenty 4 here.chei! Them babes like Fl gator and pweety na my high target and i go make sure say i beat d dead line.carry go! I don tirya!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by jenibayo(f): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2010
Cockyzy:

Eh! C me oh! Them Xxxxxx plenty 4 here.chei! Them babes like Fl gator and pweety na my high target and i go make sure say i beat d dead line.carry go! I don tirya!

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Cockyzy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2010
Yes oh! Not forgetting sweetest sweetypie.abeg free me.ur season don pass@jenibayo.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by jenibayo(f): 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2010
Cockyzy:

Yes oh! Not forgetting sweetest sweetypie.abeg free me.your season don pass@jenibayo.

I dey vex for u!!!!!!!!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by koolchicco: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2010
Cockyzy:

Yes oh! Not forgetting sweetest sweetypie.abeg free me.your season don pass@jenibayo.

Oga oooooo! cheesy cheesy

@Topic

I wanna date everybody including the OP only IF [size=2pt]my plat will subscribe to that[/size]! undecided

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by THEAMAKA(f): 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2010
koolchicco:

[/b]
Oga oooooo! cheesy cheesy

@Topic

I wanna date everybody including the OP only IF [size=2pt]my plat will subscribe to that[/size]! undecided

so you're now with plat? since when? for where?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Cockyzy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2010
U no want make another babe feel ma hotness.u don fail be that oh becuz i wan even publish my email address 4 ma profile make them get easy access
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by koolchicco: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2010
THE AMAKA:

so you're now with plat? since when? for where? [/color] 

Which one should I answer firstly? cheesy

And how were u able to read those microscopic lines?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by unban190: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2010
well the lady i would like to date from nairaland already knows herself
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by THEAMAKA(f): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2010
koolchicco:

Which one should I answer firstly? cheesy

And how were u able to read those microscopic lines?

answer all of them please, I'm just curious as to how.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by koolchicco: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2010
unban190:

well the lady i would like to date from nairaland already knows herself

Who is she?

Abeg Am curious I wanna know! cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by koolchicco: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2010
THE AMAKA:

answer all of them please, I'm just curious as to how.

Wat are u implying as highlighted? undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by THEAMAKA(f): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2010
koolchicco:

Wat are u implying as highlighted? undecided
I'm saying i want to know when this all started and how you and plat became an e-thing? grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Abekeade08(f): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2010
mine wld be my girls plat and eboneyes. kiss kiss tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by dayokanu(m): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2010
abekeade kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by koolchicco: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2010
dayokanu:

abekeade  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Dayo I know, but pls don't be deceived.

Wat u see isn't wat u get, always! undecided cheesy

Abekeade08:

mine wld be my girls[b] plat[/b] and eboneyes. kiss kiss tongue

How many times will I say it here?

Well lemme shout it again and 4 the umpteenth time. PLAT IS TAKEN!!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman / Deactivating Permanently Nubian113 / Any Matured Lesbian In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.