Stats: 3,194,928 members, 7,956,486 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 (2827 Views)

I Need A Serious Date, Any Matured Minded Man? / Want To Date Any Of These Beautiful Ladies? / Can you date any of Alams children? (2) (3) (4)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by whitelexi(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2010
I am taken and therefore forbidden to comment in threads such as this one. Madam is a very prominent nairaland icon and she will kill me if i talk grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by THEAMAKA(f): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2010
whitelexi:

I am taken and therefore forbidden to comment in threads such as this one. Madam is a very prominent nairaland icon and she will kill me if i talk grin grin grin
I think i know who she is. . . embarassed
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by spoilt(f): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2010
Im married so I cant say. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by jenibayo(f): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2010
THE AMAKA:

I think i know who she is. . . embarassed

I think i know her too, my  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by deji2009(m): 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2010
spoilt:

Im married so I cant say.  grin

Doesn't matter. is just like a game no one is going to  take you away.

poster used[b] If[/b]. lol As always Ebonyeyes or michelin of (italy)

I cant resist both. especially Ebonyeyes

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by deji2009(m): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2010
jenibayo:

I think i know her too, my  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Me too. I think it start with m. lol whitelexi
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by jenibayo(f): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2010
deji2009:

Me too. I think it start with m. lol whitelexi

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy smiley cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Abekeade08(f): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2010
Dayo I know, but pls don't be deceived.

Wat u see isn't wat u get, always

Very true, but in this case, what you see is what you get. cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by denzel2009: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2010
I'd go for theamaka. I think she is Scintilatingly cool.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by mamagee3(f): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2010
I would pick seun. cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by jenibayo(f): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2010
mama-gee:

I would pick seun. cool

I will pick mama-gee.

Abi u no go marry me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Rooneyboy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2010
With out a second thought i think mine would be (oyinda.)
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by jenibayo(f): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2010
jenibayo:

I will pick mama-gee.

Ich liebe dich schatz, forget say i be woman ok.
I wan merry u ok.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by koolchicco: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2010
Abekeade08:

Very true, but in this case, what you see is what you get. cool

. . .Still not subscribing until its proven beyond any reasonable doubt! tongue cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Mannylex(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2010
It's u baby, u know it's u. She's Moyola, buh I call her Mo, she's as sweet as a Mocha. U give me fever baby, then I shiver, and I call u ma diva, then I whisper I love u. Ini Mi Manny Mo, when I'm Moody, I gat ma Mo. , , , .
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Abekeade08(f): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2010
It's u baby, u know it's u. She's Moyola, buh I call her Mo, she's as sweet as a Mocha. U give me fever baby, then I shiver, and I call u ma diva, then I whisper I love u. Ini Mi Manny Mo, when I'm Moody, I gat ma Mo. , , , .

na wah for your lyrics ooh Mr mannny.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by jenibayo(f): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2010
Mannylex:

Na wa ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by unban190: 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2010
the Girl of my dreams has been found on nairaland

shes knows herself

Touch not my annointed and do my missing rib no harm
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by jenibayo(f): 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2010
unban190:

the Girl of my dreams has been found on nairaland

shes knows herself

Touch not my annointed and do my missing rib no harm

Na wah for una oooooooooooooo.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by platinumnk(f): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2010
Abekeade08:

mine wld be my girls plat and eboneyes. kiss kiss tongue

Chai! Im blessed with such a sexy girlfriend grin grin grin kiss

koolchicco:

Dayo I know, but pls don't be deceived.

Wat u see isn't wat u get, always! undecided cheesy

How many times will I say it here?

Well lemme shout it again and 4 the umpteenth time. PLAT IS TAKEN!!!! angry

Plat is taken by Abekeade smiley fini cheesy
koolchicco:

. . .Still not subscribing until its proven beyond any reasonable doubt! tongue cool
Prove what ke? grin My Gorgeous Abekeade doesnt have to prove anything. smiley she got me as a girlfriend tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by selencious(f): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2010
NONE!!!!! I would just like to take Oluwaseun Osewa to dinner with mi Sister and Fiance. smiley smiley smiley
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by denzel2009: 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2010
platinumnk:

Plat is taken by Abekeade smiley fini :DProve what ke? grin My Gorgeous Abekeade doesnt have to prove anything. smiley she got me as a girlfriend tongue

Do you realise cuddles are warmer with a man!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Mannylex(m): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2010
Ok ooo.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Uche2nna(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2010
denzel2009:

Do you realise cuddles are warmer with a man!

LMAO!!!!!!!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Moyola(f): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2010
Mannylex:

shocked shocked shocked Nkan nbe!! grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by mamagee3(f): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2010
Moyola:

shocked shocked shocked Nkan nbe!! grin grin

Why are you popping your eye lids? undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by unban190: 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2010
platinumnk:

Plat is taken by Abekeade smiley fini :DProve what ke? grin My Gorgeous Abekeade doesnt have to prove anything. smiley she got me as a girlfriend tongue

smh~
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Moyola(f): 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2010
mama-gee:

Why are you popping your eye lids? undecided

Wot?! m juz seeing it jaare. . . tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by jenibayo(f): 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2010
jenibayo:

Ich liebe dich schatz, forget say i be woman ok.
I wan merry u ok.
jenibayo:

I will pick mama-gee.

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Mannylex(m): 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2010
Mo, oya talk ur own. , , , , .
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by THEAMAKA(f): 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2010
sigh. . .
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Moyola(f): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2010
I'd date 1 2 3 4 . . .10 of yu lot. . cool tongue

Why Is Ibkayee Ignoring Me? / Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! / I Need A Male Friend