Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her (3921 Views)

Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Kingkyle1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Girl no dey your area?
News flash If You dickheads weren't so bent on sending anything with An "F" numerous PM's...You won't be so pained, Irrational, thirsty and jobless as to go through the stress of Investigating someone just to make sure they're Real or not...Like what sensible guy does that? what nonsense
You're so on point! ,but can that deter them. Maybe they are on leave
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
dingbang:
Lol....
how can she get married when she has already started calling MEN that managed to approach her bastards...

A lady who can't just respect a man shouldn't expect a man to get married to her..
..so simple...

After all LADIES now marry Ladies...
Please focus on your type, period.
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by smellingmenses: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

You are soooo NASTY baba tongue

I know u want some A-Game but my question is...Can u keep up? wink

I am on my way to get the coaching from your temple.... Provided that you got the kinda game I am after....
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:
Sounds like she's the presumptuous type to me, hence she keeps putting a foot in her mouth, particularly with the last guy. Another funny thing is, she's calling him a bastard because he rejected her. This imo, is someone that thinks she's a catch, basing it only on her achievements. So she's shocked to realize that it doesn't work that way. You're successful business-wise, cool. But are there other attractive qualities besides that? Marriage is not a business contract. I think perhaps, these guys pick up on her haughtiness in general & are put off by it.

Most insightful response so far.

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by omosedollar(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ighoga898:
If the search had reached my area, I know of married men that would even leave their wives to marry her.

Lmao
Re: Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her by omosedollar(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
ZarZar:
Sounds like she's the presumptuous type to me, hence she keeps putting a foot in her mouth, particularly with the last guy. Another funny thing is, she's calling him a bastard because he rejected her. This imo, is someone that thinks she's a catch, basing it only on her achievements. So she's shocked to realize that it doesn't work that way. You're successful business-wise, cool. But are there other attractive qualities besides that? Marriage is not a business contract. I think perhaps, these guys pick up on her haughtiness in general & are put off by it.

Your comment is on point. If you are on Ig please follow the page. Will love you insights

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) / What Or Who Inspired Your Moniker?? / How Do Some Guys Masturbate On Daily Basis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.