Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss (28553 Views)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by walearoy(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
feelgoodInc:

you actually expected him to pay you while you are on maternity leave? are you serious? .
where do you work?
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by Vicolan: 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
lifeispeace:
I'm a lady....
The man in question has taken it upon himself to frustrate my life.... Imagine working diligently for 2months and still receiving nothing for my efforts...
It pains... It really pains

My dear if you have letter of appointment from the firm you are go to go any length with him but if you don't that's when you allow karma to work.......

So shared in ur pains
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Op pls b careful, we have many snakes here that will pretend to help just to get into your pants.... Mtcheew
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
feelgoodInc:

you actually expected him to pay you while you are on maternity leave? are you serious? while you weren't working?

what do you think was going through his mind...... YOU ARE SOMEONE'S WIFE.
and since he's a Muslim the best thing for him to do is avoid you. A true Christian will do the same thing.
While you're on maternity leave it's expected that your husband foots the bill.

I Thought men and women are equal.

Well Maternity leave you get paid, that's in my company and it happens, it's a normal thing it's part of the benefit plans.
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by BABANGBALI: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Can you work under me? If yes,send your cv to me.
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by rayopt(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
all ur posts are one sided and depressing

tshiorrr!!!!

makes me wonder why anyone would open a thread on NL to pour out TalesByMoonlight

*breaks bottle and walks out angrily*

3 Likes

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by dominique(f): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
feelgoodInc:

you actually expected him to pay you while you are on maternity leave? are you serious? while you weren't working?

and since he's a Muslim the best thing for him to do is avoid you. A true Christian will do the same thing.

That's totally bogus. Standard companies pay their female staff who are on maternity leave their salaries in full. Below standard companies may pay a fraction of the salary. It's the slave labour type of company that will not pay a woman on maternity leave. Besides, its very silly to assume that all pregnant women are married to men taking up their welfare.
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by skfa1: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
My ex boss owed me £1280 in 2009,I took him to court and won my case,he was ordered to pay me by the judge but he didn't pay up till now. Instead he closed the company and he is no where to be found. This life!
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by PqsMike: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
cassidy1996:
sorry, GOD is with you

God?? But she's an Atheist
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by koolsnoop2(m): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
lifeispeace:
Good afternoon my big nairaland family...
I'm in peril right now...
My ex boss has taken all the joy and happiness in my life...

I recently got a job in a small law firm as a secretary with a small amount of salary for startup..
Just 2weeks ago, I noticed that my boss started growing cold towards me...
I searched myself several times to know if I had offended him in any way.... I was always punctual in my place of work, courteous to visitors, and always polite....
He went away on a trip, and sent a letter for me through mail that my services won't be needed any more that I shouldn't bother to come back...

I was shocked perplexed and everything bad thing you can think of...
cry
I am so sad... He hasn't paid me my 2months salary and he has said he won't be able to pay because of recent downturn in revenue in the office.. The first month he said this I continued working because I felt he will eventually pay... Now he has retrenched me, I'm hopeless....
I have borrowed things on credit hoping to pay when he pays me... Now I'm severely stranded...
I am so vexed right now....
I know I can't afford a lawyer to sue him but Karma is surely my strengthhold...
I'm really tempted to expose the firm.. But you will never know when it could come back to haunt you...

In this life I will surely make it against all odds... Nevertheless all enemies of progress like my former boss and plenty more that are coming
My sister God will see you through n uplift u.
A friend of mine face similar issue but his was worse. The guy work without pay 4 like 5 2 6 month n was able 2 won some contract 4 his boss. I was with him n we were managing through. When he was fed off i was d 1 dt wrote his resignation latter n dt infuriate his boss. In fact na gun de take pursuit us comot 4 d town. They gv him time to leave not only to leave d premises of d company but d town. We were told to leave within 12hrs or d kill us.
My sister, na run b dt o.
I want u 2 understand dt d earth is centered on one principle which is seed time n harvest time. So u don't worry cus u'll survice. just focus on how to get back on ur feet n watch him reap what he sow. D Lord is ur bone
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by dominique(f): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
I'm getting some red flags about this poster. Going through this Op's past threads, I'm seeing some inconsistencies. Seems she (or he) has a mission. We've had some very crafty swindlers play of the sympathies of well meaning members to make money using sob stories such as this. Already, somebody has already proposed to assist her offset some of her bills. I'm not saying you should not assist o, but pls do a bit of investigations.
Take a look at the threads below and the profile of the subject, do they not bear some similarities to the one we have here?

https://www.nairaland.com/3356000/he-said-should-grease-bed#49458368

https://www.nairaland.com/3369321/really-euchaaria-new-scam-method

I could be wrong but there's something about this Op and her story that is off.

@ Ifyalways, what do you think?
cc Sanchez01

6 Likes

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by kayzbrian(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hello, are you based on the island? Can you work as a merchandiser?
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by remi1444: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
oseka101:
I feel your pain sue his sorry ass anyways I don't know maybe the lawyers can cook up something for damages and unlawful termination am sure he would want too settle outside the court which will help u avoid the cost of long litigation.... .am not a lawyer but I have seen too many law movies... Enough to make me a chief judge..... grin grin
like? would love to see some.
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by ALAYORMII: 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
SoNature:

Please google the address of National Human Right Commission or Nigerian Labour Congress office or Trade Union Congress office close to you. Pay them a visit and lodge your complaint there.

That maga must pay your money or sign documents, stating the date he plans to pay it if you are sure you did not violate the company policy which warranted your outright dismissal.

I think you're having too much faith in the Nigerian system
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by fexyrich(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
lifeispeace:
life is always unfair to us...
But karma is definitely there for us
sweetheart I feel ur pain dear so so much..its like yr my sister or loved one right now and I feel down reading.thru ur post..you can tell a friend who sticks closer than a brother..he can take away ur pains and burdens and gibe u rest and a better life..his name is Jesus..he said come unto me all yea that labour and ate heavy laden and I will give u rest.In him you will find fulfilment and answer to all your problems..Test and see..he has never failed me and he will never fail u if you genuinely choose to believe in him..life can be full if struggle and pain without Jesus..but if only you can receive him he will give u his grace and all your struggles in life will be over..things will begin to work out for you and Yr life will begin to take shape again..except of course u enjoy all ur going tru..pls accept the lord Jesus today..he loves u and cares about Yr problems..

3 Likes

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
feelgoodInc:

What class are you?
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by kenzindax(f): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
lifeispeace:
1not at all sir... I have always been careful to avoid anything that will annoy him,..
2I don't think my ex boss will get another performance from another person like me... I put in my best, in everything...
3I don't think so... I believe my 2'1 in mass communication could have landed me the job...
4Maybe he had something for me but couldn't voice out... And even if he had voiced out I could have bluntly told him no.... And no and no again...
just like saying no then another,then another one, then another one.
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by dominique(f): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
Sanchez01:
I just hope someone won't fall for this sob story. Dominique, I just have to mention you now. Do you remember this lady?

I've already made my submission before seeing your mention. Her pattern of posting is just too similar to that of the one that scammed well meaning members a while back. I could be wrong though, let's still give her benefit of doubt.
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by oseka101(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
remi1444:
like? would love to see some.
suits. The Good fight.. And if ur into comedy try the grinder
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
"Life is peace" and "victory alone is enough"

Nice combination. From the above, i think you should allow peace to reign..it is not a sign of weakness but of strength and maturity.

By the way how much is he owing? Someone might b willing to help.
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by Onyijeff(m): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Write a letter to the mba brach where he belongs ... u will get ur result
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by ExInferis(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
"I must avenge my boss" implies that someone wronged your boss for which you seek vengeance.

However reading the post conveys the reverse.

What gives?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by patonyx1: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
That is pure wickedness.
Karma awaits him. Simple!

God will see you through the trying period.

lifeispeace:
I'm a lady....
The man in question has taken it upon himself to frustrate my life.... Imagine working diligently for 2months and still receiving nothing for my efforts...
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by LeanonGOD(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
For Christ Sake, why did he hire her in the first place, and secondly, he should have advise her to go before the end of the first month instead of watching and allowing the poor woman to waste her time and money for absolutely NONSENSE.
airex:
Look at the bolded. U have nothing against him. Except u want to contradict yourself.
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by LeanonGOD(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Very GOOD advise.
Onyijeff:
Write a letter to the mba brach where he belongs ... u will get ur result
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by Lexusgs430: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
lifeispeace:
Good afternoon my big nairaland family...
I'm in peril right now...
My ex boss has taken all the joy and happiness in my life...

I recently got a job in a small law firm as a secretary with a small amount of salary for startup..
Just 2weeks ago, I noticed that my boss started growing cold towards me...
I searched myself several times to know if I had offended him in any way.... I was always punctual in my place of work, courteous to visitors, and always polite....
He went away on a trip, and sent a letter for me through mail that my services won't be needed any more that I shouldn't bother to come back...

I was shocked perplexed and everything bad thing you can think of...
cry
I am so sad... He hasn't paid me my 2months salary and he has said he won't be able to pay because of recent downturn in revenue in the office.. The first month he said this I continued working because I felt he will eventually pay... Now he has retrenched me, I'm hopeless....
I have borrowed things on credit hoping to pay when he pays me... Now I'm severely stranded...
I am so vexed right now....
I know I can't afford a lawyer to sue him but Karma is surely my strengthhold...
I'm really tempted to expose the firm.. But you will never know when it could come back to haunt you...

In this life I will surely make it against all odds... Nevertheless all enemies of progress like my former boss and plenty more that are coming

How much is the money in dispute? Could you send him a letter politely requesting your wage? Other means or forms of internal mediation?
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by LeanonGOD(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
By God's GRACE.
patonyx1:
That is pure wickedness.
Karma awaits him. Simple!

God will see you through the trying period.

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by DemisigOfficial(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
lifeispeace:
I'm a lady....

Do you understand hausa?
Send me your CV
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
dominique:
I'm getting some red flags about this poster. Going through this Op's past threads, I'm seeing some inconsistencies. Seems she (or he) has a mission. We've had some very crafty swindlers play of the sympathies of well meaning members to make money using sob stories such as this. Already, somebody has already proposed to assist her offset some of her bills. I'm not saying you should not assist o, but pls do a bit of investigations.
Take a look at the threads below and the profile of the subject, do they not bear some similarities to the one we have here?

cc Sanchez01
Are they the same person. Please do your investigation asap because i would have fell for her sobb story

1 Like

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by dinggle: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
How much was your 2months salary?
Nobody has the right to labor you without pay....it aint done, letting him get away with it means you are creating a victim in someone else...
No matter how bad or dead the economy is, unless your contract says otherwise and if you accepted such in a contract it means you are a "buffoon" that requires no sympathy.
There are rules to succeeding in life. As weighty as desperation might be, never let it think for you nor should you take decisions with it on your mind.

Send him a letter requesting full payment for labor inform him that his denying you your hard earned wage not only contravenes labor laws but also denies you your right to wage after labor and has cause you untold hardship, pain and suffering, warn him that failure to comply within 30days you will solicit a lawyer to sue him for wage denial, pain and suffering and all legal fees will be his responsibility. Give him your updated account details. failure of which you should speak to a human right lawyer.

Type address the envelope and ensure it is delivered to him personally through fedex or DHL request his signature upon collection and request a signed collection copy to be tendered as evidence. Reason being that in court he might deny looking for you to pay you, but if he signs collection he would be hooked and reason twice to comply. Even if your salary is N5000 it is your rightfully earned wage and well deserved.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by Lexusgs430: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
dominique:

cc Sanchez01

Inspector Columbo
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
DemisigOfficial:

Do you understand hausa?
Send me your CV
I think the girl is a scam. Please hold on any help for nw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shell To Sack 10,000 Workers - Capital Post / How Much Do Air Traffic Controllers Earn In Nigeria? / Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.