Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,805 members, 7,831,623 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss (28579 Views)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
kayzbrian:
Hello, are you based on the island? Can you work as a merchandiser?
Don't fall for her story for now. Thinking she might be scam
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by tellwisdom: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
U for kuku ma sey make we help you get job instead of using style dey dance galala for here.

1 Like

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
hillsway:
how much is the salary for 2months?
Don't fall for her story. An Investigation is going on to uncover the truism of her story

1 Like

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by colyx1(m): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Madam i feel your pain...... Go apply for Npower. I'm having a feeling dat your salary from dat cruel lawyer may not be up to Npower monthly stipend
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by LeanonGOD(m): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
In Jesus Name you are not finished. The Good Lord will see you through, don't retaliate but you can contact the necessary authority. You should post your email - the Merciful God may lead some people to bless you with small token. Place your Trust in God, He has never fails nor disappoints any one.
lifeispeace:
Good afternoon my big nairaland family...
I'm in peril right now...
My ex boss has taken all the joy and happiness in my life...

I recently got a job in a small law firm as a secretary with a small amount of salary for startup..
Just 2weeks ago, I noticed that my boss started growing cold towards me...
I searched myself several times to know if I had offended him in any way.... I was always punctual in my place of work, courteous to visitors, and always polite....
He went away on a trip, and sent a letter for me through mail that my services won't be needed any more that I shouldn't bother to come back...

I was shocked perplexed and everything bad thing you can think of...
cry
I am so sad... He hasn't paid me my 2months salary and he has said he won't be able to pay because of recent downturn in revenue in the office.. The first month he said this I continued working because I felt he will eventually pay... Now he has retrenched me, I'm hopeless....
I have borrowed things on credit hoping to pay when he pays me... Now I'm severely stranded...
I am so vexed right now....
I know I can't afford a lawyer to sue him but Karma is surely my strengthhold...
I'm really tempted to expose the firm.. But you will never know when it could come back to haunt you...

In this life I will surely make it against all odds... Nevertheless all enemies of progress like my former boss and plenty more that are coming
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by Stevengerd(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Gimme His Name & Phone Number. Skinena The Deed Is Done
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by omoelerin1: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
fexyrich:
sweetheart I feel ur pain dear so so much..its like yr my sister or loved one right now and I feel down reading.thru ur post..you can tell a friend who sticks closer than a brother..he can take away ur pains and burdens and gibe u rest and a better life..his name is Jesus..he said come unto me all yea that labour and ate heavy laden and I will give u rest.In him you will find fulfilment and answer to all your problems..Test and see..he has never failed me and he will never fail u if you genuinely choose to believe in him..life can be full if struggle and pain without Jesus..but if only you can receive him he will give u his grace and all your struggles in life will be over..things will begin to work out for you and Yr life will begin to take shape again..except of course u enjoy all ur going tru..pls accept the lord Jesus today..he loves u and cares about Yr problems..
what about the milions of unbelivers that are successful?

1 Like

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by LeanonGOD(m): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
I believe her unless someone can come up with a concrete evidence against the story - still smh.
QueenOfNepal:
Don't fall for her story. An Investigation is going on to uncover the truism of her story
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by LeanonGOD(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
THOMAS, have you been drinking too much Sapele Water?. The problem of Nigeria/Nigerian is a NIGERIAN.
QueenOfNepal:
Don't fall for her story for now. Thinking she might be scam
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by fyneguy: 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
Send him a a formal letter and copy NBA, and other human rights agencies.

Once he sees those you copy, he will ask for a truce.
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
LeanonGOD:
I believe her unless someone can come up with a concrete evidence against the story - still smh.
when Dominique smells
a story as fake i do bbelieve her. Call me anything you like

1 Like

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by Sanchez01: 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
dominique:
I'm getting some red flags about this poster. Going through this Op's past threads, I'm seeing some inconsistencies. Seems she (or he) has a mission. We've had some very crafty swindlers play of the sympathies of well meaning members to make money using sob stories such as this. Already, somebody has already proposed to assist her offset some of her bills. I'm not saying you should not assist o, but pls do a bit of investigations.
Take a look at the threads below and the profile of the subject, do they not bear some similarities to the one we have here?

https://www.nairaland.com/3356000/he-said-should-grease-bed#49458368

https://www.nairaland.com/3369321/really-euchaaria-new-scam-method

I could be wrong but there's something about this Op and her story that is off.

@ Ifyalways, what do you think?
cc Sanchez01
You're definitely not wrong and it might interest you to discover that the OP's case had at one time been brought to light here. Could you remember a particular lady who claimed one her parents passed away and because of that, faced harsh treatments in the hands of her uncle? She claimed she would be willing to work and I sent her a PM, hoping I could fix her into an opening at the time, only to find out that his/her story is not as claimed and that her mother is alive after exchanging mails several times.

He/she is from Calabar. I ran a check on her picture before she took it down.

1 Like

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by DemisigOfficial(m): 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I think the girl is a scam. Please hold on any help for nw

Aiit.
Thank you very much

Kind Regards
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by ademoladeji(m): 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
lifeispeace:
I'm a lady....
The man in question has taken it upon himself to frustrate my life.... Imagine working diligently for 2months and still receiving nothing for my efforts...
It pains... It really pains

Nothing lasts forever...

Just pick up the pieces n move on... Be rest assured that there are hundreds of better opportunities out there for you to grab.

I've passed through same situation before... in fact I worked 3 months without pay but I never raised eyebrow simply because I believed I was still paying my dues.

After 3 years, same boss referred me to my present place of work which happens to be a multinational telecommunication company.

I owe God the gratitude for making me a sheep against all odds.

My penny: Let things flow naturally because you've got a promising n bright future ahead.
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by twosquare(m): 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Sanchez01:

You're definitely not wrong and it might interest you to discover that the OP's case had at one time been brought to light here. Could you remember a particular lady who claimed one her parents passed away and because of that, faced harsh treatments in the hands of her uncle? She claimed she would be willing to work and I sent her a PM, hoping I could fix her into an opening at the time, only to find out that his/her story is not as claimed and that her mother is alive after exchanging mails several times.

I only pity those who would take her serious....QueenOfNepal is right; I have once contacted her since she said she studied MassComm, hoping to help her and all that so that she can be self-independent, only to tell me she is not on Whatsapp or FB, can only communicate via email....well, I researched her sha..no be Peace A. Like you said, she is from South South. Anybody wanna try to do anything should be careful. BiafranBushBoy and amicable09 said something like this on one of her threads. Not surprised her pictures is no longer on her profile page again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
hola106:
so ur boss s on Nl
I'm boss everywhere grin
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by encrypt(m): 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
So we are all going to pretend that we didn't see the blunder in the title. Avenge your boss bawo Was he murdered?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by jaxxy(m): 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
lifeispeace:

I recently got a job in a small law firm as a secretary with a small amount of salary for startup..
I searched myself several times to know if I had offended him in any way.... I was always punctual in my place of work, courteous to visitors, and always polite....
He went away on a trip, and sent a letter for me through mail that my services won't be needed any more that I shouldn't bother to come back...

cry
I am so sad... He hasn't paid me my 2months salary and he has said he won't be able to pay because of recent downturn in revenue in the office.. The first month he said this I continued working because I felt he will eventually pay... Now he has retrenched me, I'm hopeless....
I have borrowed things on credit hoping to pay when he pays me... Now I'm severely stranded...
I know I can't afford a lawyer to sue him but Karma is surely my strengthhold...
I'm really tempted to expose the firm.. But you will never know when it could come back to haunt you...

In this life I will surely make it against all odds... Nevertheless all enemies of progress like my former boss and plenty more that are coming

Op u r not finished so be strong. I hv sm advice for and i hp u take it or atleast some cos im moved by wat urr facing....

1stly ur boss is a lunatic and a criminal gor wat he did to u. He probably knew wat he ws doing all along and just wanted to use ur free services for dat period and if u ask me I don't think ure his 1st victim in dis employment scam i call it bt u hv to let it go cos ur success is not tied to him or dat place either.

2ndly get ur belief system right. Im a xtian nt not perfect and I don't think u need to be perfect bt keep trying. My plain advice believe in smtn and from my experience i wud say better God and u shud see a change hopefully. U don't hv to be a fanatic bt just believe dats all. Sm believe in science and other stuffs bt I haven't tired such and hv no plans to based on my experience. Yes I went tru ur profile and u might just be the one holding urself back.

3rdly listen to u mum/parents. Yes u hv to make ur own decisions in life bt don't totally disregard their advice cos most times dey speak wisely especially now wen u see ure going from frying pan to fire. Mean u probably need to change smtn or do smtn differently.

4thly.. keep the right company and stay positive, believe in ur self and ur gifts and gutts. Read and be willing to learn always. I can recommend u a good book dat can change ur thinking and perception so u achieve ur goals.

5th.. Pray

Cheer up and don't ever give up. Be strong cos things will change if u listen abit more and the sky is ur limit. Cheers.
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by OtunbaGm: 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
ademoladeji:

Nothing lasts forever...

Just pick up the pieces n move on... Be rest assured that there are hundreds of better opportunities out there for you to grab.

I've passed through same situation before... in fact I worked 3 months without pay but I never raised eyebrow simply because I believed I was still paying my dues.

After 3 years, same boss referred me to my present place of work which happens to be a multinational telecommunication company.

I owe God the gratitude for making me a sheep against all odds.

My penny: Let things flow naturally because you've got a promising n bright future ahead.

I worked in an Insurance company for 3 months without receiving a dime but I use that experience to know places, meet people and improve my communication skills before I got another Job which i later left for another one. My boss was not happy cos i left, his business crumbled after I left cos no sincere person to manage his business. He has not talked to me since but I understand his feelings.

The devil today can be an angel tomorrow. Besides, do you have some annoying character ? I once fired a staff because her boyfriend was rude to all of us her senior colleague but what she was telling people is that i want to date her! Imagine a small rat... hisssss

Talking about vengeance is making me to start having negative impression about you sef
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 19, 2017
Ive lived in Nigeria and worked in Nigeria. You guys put too much value on Nigerian employers. Typically in a Nigerian business esp is a one man business if your boss doesn't pay you for one month, the next month you start looking elsewhere or thinking for another job or missing a lot of work days.
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by micflo28(m): 12:08am On Jun 19, 2017
Get a hold of yourself, forget about your former boss and get a teaching job to sustain you and keep you busy. Key into SAVINGS and spend prudently. Then find a good man and think of settling down. For your ex boss to disengage for no just cause nor provocation should make you question his sanity and the safety of workers trapped with him.
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by sirkonline(m): 12:11am On Jun 19, 2017
HMMM Interesting.....
Heard this kind of thing goes on in Nigeria, but no one can ever do this to me, i dont care if its less than 6k....working full time for months and no pay? am definitely going DEXTER on you. F*** everyone saying leave it for God, Remember this yall, this guy will continue to do it cause hes getting away with it
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by uvalued(m): 12:13am On Jun 19, 2017
maxwell767:

Move on with ur life sis, consider ur efforts as Charity to less privileged......."

yes this is a wow op he is less privileged so move on

1 Like

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by FrankGiel: 12:25am On Jun 19, 2017
WAECDirectOrg:
Some bosses eh... if you can, sue him else he will try that shit with another person
How much I her salary? how Much is legal fees?
Its a sad case angry
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by seguno2: 12:26am On Jun 19, 2017
lifeispeace:

cry

Have you written a complaint letter to the Nigerian Bar Association branch covering his area?
Have you copied the letter to your senator, representative and state lawmaker?

If you have not, then you should without wasting time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by Sultty(m): 12:33am On Jun 19, 2017
lifeispeace:

cry

eeyah, take heart dear. U actually have put up d most sensible post ever y is because u have d best answer. Keep pushing u r not worthless
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by chisky02: 12:53am On Jun 19, 2017
You are supposed to reply the mail, telling him that you were not appointed via email, that he should come back and type termination of appointment letter stating reasons and pay you off, and remind him that until he does that you are still under his pay roll, also remind him that he is a custodian of law and should play by the rules, if he proves other wise report him to the human rights commission.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by seguno2: 2:29am On Jun 19, 2017
chisky02:
You are supposed to reply the mail, telling him that you were not appointed via email, that he should come back and type termination of appointment letter stating reasons and pay you off, and remind him that until he does that you are still under his pay roll, also remind him that he is a custodian of law and should play by the rules, if he proves other wise report him to the human rights commission.

Oga, thank you sir.
I beri for you. That is to say, I troway salute.
May we have more of our fellow citizens who reason AND take action like you. Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 19, 2017
lifeispeace:
30,000 know monthly... Making it 60,000 in total...
I know it's not much..
But what I can't forgive is making me work hard for him and not paying me... After I had unashamedly narrated my story to him...
I have several debts I am owing with the hope that I'll pay when I receive my salary...
Dear, this life is so unfair to some people
Life's not fair to anyone I say!
But sorry dear...
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by ademoladeji(m): 3:52am On Jun 19, 2017
OtunbaGm:

I worked in an Insurance company for 3 months without receiving a dime but I use that experience to know places, meet people and improve my communication skills before I got another Job which i later left for another one. My boss was not happy cos i left, his business crumbled after I left cos no sincere person to manage his business. He has not talked to me since but I understand his feelings.

The devil today can be an angel tomorrow. Besides, do you have some annoying character ? I once fired a staff because her boyfriend was rude to all of us her senior colleague but what she was telling people is that i want to date her! Imagine a small rat... hisssss

Talking about vengeance is making me to start having negative impression about you sef

I guess you were to direct that to the OP.

I don't pay people back in their own coin. No hate, No beef.
Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by comtem2011: 4:00am On Jun 19, 2017
feelgoodInc:

you actually expected him to pay you while you are on maternity leave? are you serious? while you weren't working?

what do you think was going through his mind...... YOU ARE SOMEONE'S WIFE.
and since he's a Muslim the best thing for him to do is avoid you. A true Christian will do the same thing.
While you're on maternity leave it's expected that your husband foots the bill.

I Thought men and women are equal.
If you can read well, I said he refused to pay me "till" I went for maternity leave. Also, I am entitle to maternity leave with pay, You don't know what I have on my appointment letter. So read well before you pass your judgment.
I'm sure you are a Muslim, that's why you are supporting him. I thought Muslims don't cheat their workers, that was why I said he is a Muslim. Anyways, may you not experience work without pay for several months, so you won't know how it feels to spend your money on transportation and working free of charge. Comprehension matters a lot before jumping to conclusion. Thanks a lot.

Before I forget, seems your workers don't deserve payment when they are married or pregnant. My first time of seeing this though.

Have a wonderful day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss by dominique(f): 4:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Sanchez01:

I totally remember and She used the same method. Thank goodness she was exposed before she could use her sob-story to dupe members. It was the Euchaaria account that was able to milk members before she was exposed.

twosquare:
I only pity those who would take her serious....QueenOfNepal is right; I have once contacted her since she said she studied MassComm, hoping to help her and all that so that she can be self-independent, only to tell me she is not on Whatsapp or FB, can only communicate via email....well, I researched her sha..no be Peace A. Like you said, she is from South South. Anybody wanna try to do anything should be careful. BiafranB.ushBoy and amicable0.9 said something like this on one of her threads. Not surprised her pictures is no longer on her profile page again.

Now I am outrightly convinced that she's a fraud. Can you imagine an active job seeker not being on social media? I didn't bother sending her mail because I've sent two of her handles mails in the past and she never responded. Too bad some people have already swallowed the story and may have even contacted her. I'll have to issue a disclaimer on front page of this thread.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate / Today's Salary Vs Cost Of Living (Photo) / Can Your Salary Ever Make You Wealthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.