Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,291 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Top 5 Reasons Naija Guys Detest Naija Girls BY DAVIYJONESS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Reasons Naija Guys Detest Naija Girls BY DAVIYJONESS (404 Views)

Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? / Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Reasons Naija Guys Detest Naija Girls BY DAVIYJONESS by DAVIYJONESS: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
My name is daviyjones and am the world famous man of list and the INCUMBENT MR NAIRALAND 2017.

I bring to you today why naija guys wage war against their females in the relationship saga. here they are:
1. pussy for money; gone are the days when a girl's body is earn by respect,humility and confidence nowadays it is about spending money to open their legs. The new procedure is ask them out take them to eatry and shopping mall and finally paying for hair,rent,make-up etc and she opens. Guys see all these as charges to earn pussy.

2. Disloyalty; as long as guys come with better offers Nigerian girls will never be loyal. They have turn the pussy to public toilet that anybody with money can penetrate.

3. Girls' scam is legal: in Nigerian when a girl dupe you it is legal, society and the law supports their manipulative nature. They will say after all you went to meet her. Naija girls can promise to marry you and dump you after spending millions and nobody will prosecute her.

4. The pussy is overated/overpriced ; naija guys pay thousands and millions for pussy that they cant predict the outcome whether it gonna be sweet and tight as naija girls want money before service. The packaging, fine face,big boobs and ass is not a guarantee down there will be satisfactory.

5. Ability to Bleep at anytime; A girl can get sex anytime anywhere whether married or single. Unlike guys who will woo and pay money for sex..Although if you can locate her mumu button the pussy is yours. Some girls' is shawarma, indomie and egg.

written by daviyjones

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reasons Naija Guys Detest Naija Girls BY DAVIYJONESS by Johnnyakins: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
OK
Re: Top 5 Reasons Naija Guys Detest Naija Girls BY DAVIYJONESS by DAVIYJONESS: 7:58am On Jun 27, 2017
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

European countries deport 29 Nigerians in leg chains / I And My Gf Mk Thousands Wi T {f R I E N D S H I P A I D S . C O M} / What Is Your Goals In A Relationship???(exclusively Babe)redb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.