Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) (53396 Views)

South African Twins Wed Same Lady / Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by policy12: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
One be Muslim and the other be long to. .
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Gten:
Car snatched at gunpoint in Abuja, any info call 08068175272 08072755384. Thanks

What is the make of the gun that they used in snatching it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by Babachukwu: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
One Muslim one Christian
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by permsec: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
teamsynergy:

dont u see their faces abi dey get old gene??
my broda no be by face..... dem fit mature internally pass ladiea wey old or senior dem kate henshaw set.
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by permsec: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

What is the make of the gun that they used in snatching it?
hahahahahaha e be like say na dog breast u suck for ur craddle.

1 Like

Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by teamsynergy: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
permsec:
my broda no be by face..... dem fit mature internally pass ladiea wey old or senior dem kate henshaw set.
guy, av bin dere, I know what am saying....older ladies make sense
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by jobbers: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
wonders shall never end
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by mustybrown(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool This is beautiful
I pray they divorce on the same day too.....
Are you alright at all?

1 Like

Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
MrIcredible:
Oh Allah!

Where is my missing rib
lol,boss baby
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by marooh: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
As I take start make it end like that oooo
https://africapple..com.ng/2017/06/meet-some-of-winners-in-nigeria.html?MEET SOME THE WINNERS IN NIGERIA COMPANIES CUSTOMERS REWARD PROMOTION
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
"Nice" the first word that came to mind....

Second thing that came to mind was : its a financial win win for both parties cus they both have to share the cost. A will sort out hall while B will take care of food and drinks. Whatever money sprayed will also be shared equally... Like I said, its a win win for both parties...
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
May Almighty Allah, bless their Union
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by permsec: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
teamsynergy:

guy, av bin dere, I know what am saying....older ladies make sense
I don hear... No wahala sir.
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by permsec: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
castroevans:
"Nice" the first word that came to mind....

Second thing that came to mind was : its a financial win win for both parties cus they both have to share the cost. A will sort out hall while B will take care of food and drinks. Whatever money sprayed will also be shared equally... Like I said, its a win win for both parties...
This one u bear 2names that are scary.... especially the suffix.... odi egwu!
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
chinoxstock:
Tahrah, would you marry me? angry angry
angry
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Will they share the same bed the same night at the same time having.........

1 Like

Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
beautiful things, hml to you guys
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by chinoxstock: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Tahrah:
angry

Why does you vex?
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by Ijobaorun(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this post.

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given them last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A.. A
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by bigclem22: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool
This is beautiful

nawaoo

Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by mhizAnnie(f): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool
This is beautiful

Satan shocked
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by yommen: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
if dem like make dem fuck_on the same day too.

25 likes for u? It only shows that we have more senseless kids on nairaland these days. If you dont give a Bleep, who send you to? It would have been ok if you just walk by. Must you always display the bad home training you got?
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
[s]Whom amongst the two ladies pressurized their partner to marry her so that they have a "same day" wedding? Because these guys cant have thought if this at the same time [/s]

Beautiful people cool

1 Like

Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by orjaha(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
safe journey
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by Missfads(f): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Beautiful . God bless their marriage....

Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please... Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!
I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples
I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.
Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.
Follow the links to like the pictures
Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/
Twitter
https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by Enezoza(f): 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
talk2archy:
Wetin be my own, am just here waiting for the latest Evans update.

Even me ooo
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by techlorddsblog: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool
This is beautiful

Hediot

Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Imagine the savings on catering and logistics.......
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by Marael: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool
This is beautiful

Once in a while use your head must you comment on every post nawa o

1 Like

Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by blaqroy: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Muslim grin grin grin
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by alextayo(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
I've seen that several times. Even yesterday, twin sisters wedded at Itire.
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) by Duru009(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hope thy get pregnant the same day!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke / "My Cook, My ATM" Pre-Wedding Photo / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.