Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. (30387 Views)

. / A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by onatisi(m): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samcoco:
Dear nairaladers, I'm really tired of this life! Things were going fine for me in early 2014;

It all started in July 2014 when I traveled abroad. Some days after I traveled, I started having bad dreams. Whenever I'm expecting money or contract, when i go to bed, I will just have a dream where I gave money to someone, sometimes I will be attacked by arm robbers and they will collected some money from me, sometimes someone will shake my hand in my dream; and if I wake up the next day, all my business and everything I have at hand will just destroy. I have prayed several times, no result. I have also fasted for many times without any result.

And it was because of this problems I came back to Nigeria empty handed in 2015 December to look for spiritual solutions, but till now I have not gotten any solution. I have gone too many churches (white garment churches, protestant churches this including Mercyland in Warri and I was even touched by prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin still I came back with this same problem after paying for the prayer line and buying many spiritual items!

Many pastors and prophets have told me it was a woman who have a very big issue with my mother in my village in 2014 April, including a girl that wanted me to marry her that are behind it.

I am really tired. I don't know what to do again. Nothing is working in my life again. Now, I am thinking of a native doctor for spiritual solution.

Who can help me with the contact of a good native doctor that can destroy this bad work they did over my head?

I need help

Really sorry to say this but it is just the plain truth.YOU ARE YOUR OWN PROBLEM. The moment you take ur eyes off the issue of spirituality and look for your fault and mistakes then correct them . You will move forward. What happens before you lose those contracts you haven't told us,what reasons were given you havent told us. Human beings are 98% the architect of their own prublems but because we dont like blaming ourselves ,we then push it on the devil. The devil is only using those dreams to blind fold you to your own faults. Search yourself and you will see the truth. The bible says "the truth shall set you free" stop looking for pastors or spiritualists ,rather focus on urselfqnd pray to your God feverntly,live a holy life then see how God will change your story.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by queenfav(f): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
@op..You can get the deliverance you seek by fervently praying to God. Take that advice of midnight prayer seriously, it works wonders! I am a living proof.Go through my nairaland posts, in 2015 i was depressed and practically begging for any work that doesn't involve anything unholy, just to survive.There was a time in my life where if someone told me i would see a million naira as nothing, i would laugh at the person in disbelief. With little efforts and midnight prayers in law school , i made the best result in my room!Is it my business and finances? Or my relationship? Daily i see reasons to bless God. Trust me, God answers prayers, all you need to do is diligently seek him. My life is a series of testimonies.. And guess what, i don't go to church. However, i don't joke with devotions and prayers to God from the comfort of my home. You are the best prophet over your life. Most of these men of God work hand in hand with dark forces, before dem go add to your problem. Fast and pray, read psalms and speak life into your finances. You would be amazed.Try join the hallelujah challenge organized by Nathaniel Bassey at midnight...Its just an hour of prayers and singing praises.People are testifying daily and i know you will testify soon. All the best!

8 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jiang:
grin

Come my church, I shall heal you of all your "spiritual" problems, also have 200k at hand, my deliverance is not free & extra 300k to buy some more spritual items, This Time is guaranteed, am an anointed

my midnight dream has to do with some blood sucking demons almost every night, they got tired of chasing me after one year( i searched for them in reality), there was this one day dat i even DREAMED INSIDE A DREAM, that witch almost got me, very formidable bitch

I solved it by finding the dude & the witch & threatened them real good, gosh that was fun, i soo miss university part 1
The Hollow got you too
Thought she is only after the original family
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by redsun(m): 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
On realistic scale, almost ninety percent of Nigerians have some kind of mental issues that are inherently conditional.And these are percentage that are studiously religious and superstitious,christians,Moslems,and what have not.
They are almost completely oblivious of practical reality and objectives,and are almost entirely dependent on the transcendental for every day survival.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by lanvic12(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Join #halleluyahchallenge on Facebook or instagram follow @nathanielblow on IG or Nathaniel bassey on Facebook 12am to 1pm midnight
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:
. The Hollow got you too Thought she is only after the original family
cheesy more like soul sucking cultists, really annoying bunch
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by legaxi(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
bebe2:
Ur story is not complete ,

How old are u?

Where be abroad?

What was the plan, study or work?

Which hand work u get?

Wats ur level of education?

U bettter zoom in to Brain power, nobody is worrying u, u need to sit down and reflect on ur life and decisions so far, u will see where u made mistakes, correct them and move on.

Get away from the mentality of placing the blame on someone else.

God bless you a zillion times, black people be relating any unfortunate situation they find themselves as spiritual problem cause by someone else.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by dorox(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:
You should have left supernatural rubbish behind ...
Only then will you make it .. people ( Africans especially) always blaming Devil witches! And it's You op that is the problem
Look within and check yourself ...
I have terrible dreams yet my money still coming in why is that Cause that bs don't work on me if I miss a deal men na to work harder remain ...

Cleanse yourself from all that crap only then will you make it ... no body is doing you !! Btw what business were you into and where did you travel to ?
Don't take offence I see lots of Nigerians blaming demons n witches... it's pathetic stop seeking answers where it isn't you will only get brainwashed .. how much have you spent in these churches looking for wonders? Any progress?

It is much easier and somewhat comforting to rest the blame of our failures on evil forces beyond our control than to accept that we are our demon. But the truth is that until we learn to take responsibility for our actions and accept that we have been the architect of our failures past, we cannot hope to design a better and lasting future for ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Ayjuri: 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
My Brother Most People May Not Understand What You Are Passing Through. Please Try Your Best To Meet With Professor Osisioma Basil Chinedu Nwolise, He Is A Lecturer In Department Of Political Science University Of Ibadan. He Will Direct You To Where You'll Have Your Problem Solve, He Specialize On Spiritual Security. Take It Serious
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Davidevare(m): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samcoco:
Dear nairaladers, I'm really tired of this life! Things were going fine for me in early 2014;

It all started in July 2014 when I traveled abroad. Some days after I traveled, I started having bad dreams. Whenever I'm expecting money or contract, when i go to bed, I will just have a dream where I gave money to someone, sometimes I will be attacked by arm robbers and they will collected some money from me, sometimes someone will shake my hand in my dream; and if I wake up the next day, all my business and everything I have at hand will just destroy. I have prayed several times, no result. I have also fasted for many times without any result.

And it was because of this problems I came back to Nigeria empty handed in 2015 December to look for spiritual solutions, but till now I have not gotten any solution. I have gone too many churches (white garment churches, protestant churches this including Mercyland in Warri and I was even touched by prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin still I came back with this same problem after paying for the prayer line and buying many spiritual items!

Many pastors and prophets have told me it was a woman who have a very big issue with my mother in my village in 2014 April, including a girl that wanted me to marry her that are behind it.

I am really tired. I don't know what to do again. Nothing is working in my life again. Now, I am thinking of a native doctor for spiritual solution.

Who can help me with the contact of a good native doctor that can destroy this bad work they did over my head?

I need help

Go to mountain of fire. Don't waste time. Find the nearest mountain of fire church and attend. Don't waste time.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Cordis92(f): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
akudofarms:
Do you have his number or prayer team numbers please share. Thanks

No dear. I just go there whenever I am in Anambra state.

There will be night vigil this Friday from 7pm. Deliverance prayer is every THIRD TUESDAY from 8am
Just go once and you won't regret it. Above all go with faith.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Ejos1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Look for any living faith church and attend... Or try travel to the head quarters Canaan land ota , camp there, pray and fast... You will thank me later....
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by ologun01(m): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
Boss

First of all...clear your mind and set yourself free from all the some people somewhere are doing me.

You simply changed the course of your life..abroad is not for you.

Sit back in Nigeria, go back to whatever it is you were doing before you ever imagined travelling, and see your story change.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
queenfav:
@op..You can get the deliverance you seek by fervently praying to God. Take that advice of midnight prayer seriously, it works wonders! I am a living proof.Go through my nairaland posts, in 2015 i was depressed and practically begging for any work that doesn't involve anything unholy, just to survive.There was a time in my life where if someone told me i would see a million naira as nothing, i would laugh at the person in disbelief. With little efforts and midnight prayers in law school , i made the best result in my room!Is it my business and finances? Or my relationship? Daily i see reasons to bless God. Trust me, God answers prayers, all you need to do is diligently seek him. My life is a series of testimonies.. And guess what, i don't go to church. However, i don't joke with devotions and prayers to God from the comfort of my home. You are the best prophet over your life. Most of these men of God work hand in hand with dark forces, before dem go add to your problem. Fast and pray, read psalms and speak life into your finances. You would be amazed.Try join the hallelujah challenge organized by Nathaniel Bassey at midnight...Its just an hour of prayers and singing praises.People are testifying daily and i know you will testify soon. All the best!
This is the best advice anybody can give you. So many people may not believe because they have never had the experience and I pray they won't have it because if one learns through experience one will never talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by kaze4blues(m): 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
I can understand your plight.

Can you try Muslim clerics?

If yes, quote my post with your number
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
legaxi:

God bless you a zillion times, black people be relating any unfortunate situation they find themselves as spiritual problem cause by someone else.
Oga, spiritual controls the physical.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by meshack15: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Please pay a visit to the prayer city of the MFM in lagos,and undergo diliverance program,your problem will be a past issue

Samcoco:

I need help

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by erico2k2(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samcoco:

Like I said, I came back because I was having bad dreams. Whenever I'm expecting money or expecting something, someone will come to my dream and collect money from me or shake my hand; and in the next day, everything and all my expectations will just scatter.

I was doing fine before travelling to abroad. I have like 5.8 million naira in my account before travelling to abroad, and the money was like 35,000 US$ then. My plan then was to go and hustle more money as I needed about 100,000$ to start an importation business. But when I decided to came back to Nigeria in 2015, my 5.8 million naira was like 15,000$ due to bad exchange. So I decided to use some of the money for landing property and use the remaining to look for visa and travel back, but since then I couldn't get visa again and the spiritual problems which made me to come back to Nigeria after spending money and going to many churches and prophets.
And waht country are we talking about this abroad?
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Vivian16: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Go to Mountain of Fire n Miracles Ministries for deliverance ur story will change
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by legaxi(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
Oga, spiritual controls the physical.

I get it, but it all depends on once state of mind and the fear of God in him.

If he has the fear of God there's no way i will be visiting all those various churches and he's even considering seeing a native doctor.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by mmavic(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
GodoverEverthing. God said that he have given us power to trample upon snake and scorpion. also that we ar more than conquerors. I want u to stop visiting all the spiritual churches, this is a battle u can fight only with ur God. first thing surrender all ur sins of the flesh that can hinder ur prayer also block u from hearing from God, once u do this and accept him as ur personal lord and saviour, he will direct u what to do, and must ur situation will chance. if u don't move out from where u ar going short of God glory, no amount of mild nit prayer of sacrifice will change ur situation. once u accept God and move out from sins of the flesh and pleasure, God will move for ur battle (psalm 84:11) says no good thing will God withhold to those who work uprightly. do this and God will intervene to ur situation

1 Like

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by ourleader(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samcoco:

I need help

call me 08035339385
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by bensowe(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
You need serious deliverance, and don't pay any man of God for deliverance. There is another one u didn't mention that's seeing yourself in the village most times u dream. If you're in Lagos and u don't know any true deliverance ministry, oyah come to Ikotun (no be T.B Joshua's church oooo). PM for the address.
God is interested in your case
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Meetleader: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Come out to GOD

Cry out to GOD
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Lalas247(f): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
dorox:

It is much easier and somewhat comforting to rest the blame of our failures on evil forces beyond our control than to accept that we are our demon. But the truth is that until we learn to take responsibility for our actions and accept that we have been the architect of our failures past, we cannot hope to design a better and lasting future for ourselves.

Well put !
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Willie2015: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
@Samcoco

This is the bitter truth,

- No prophet will solve your problem, prophets can only guide you and reveal specific instruction from God.
- Only God can deal with this type of stronghold.
- You need to develop yourself spiritually, move to a Bible Believing Church and be committed.
- Take fasting and prayers seriously and continue to seek the face of God.....
- You also need to be patient, Gods timetable is different from your timetable.....
- Just keep looking to God, you will come back with a testimony.......

God always take his time to prepare us for his works; It took 27 years for Abram, 22 years for Joseph, 13 years for David to become king, 7 more years before he was king over the whole nation, and 14 years for Paul.

Pls be patient and continue to seek his face, you have a great destiny to fulfill.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Freiburger(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Crappy
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Lalas247(f): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
virus05:
not every family has witches/wizards so not everybody will believe. Somebody can't just wake up one day(after coming back from village) nd he finds out that all his properties has been seized and business no more moving.. that's what happened to my dad(a contactor/politician, a multi millionaire). now 1 naira e no fit see. So those it hasn't happened to before wont believe.. before it happened I never believed.
You found me grin
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
bebe2:
Ur story is not complete ,

How old are u?

Where be abroad?

What was the plan, study or work?

Which hand work u get?

Wats ur level of education?

U bettter zoom in to Brain power, nobody is worrying u, u need to sit down and reflect on ur life and decisions so far, u will see where u made mistakes, correct them and move on.

Get away from the mentality of placing the blame on someone else.

Exactly. Even with all the right answers, the truth is that for some people to prosper, others cannot. It's not spiritual. It's the way of life.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by smalldoctor: 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
my broda wot is ur relationship wit God wen thins were beta for u! You Ignor Him, Yo Pay Ur Tiat, Even doh u re nt born again mind u' only God knws who is serving him. Goin To Nativ Doctr Makes Mata Worst, Yo Only Nid "Mercy Of God'(Second-Chance) Can Yo Go Beyoun Not Seein Sun For 21days, Dry Fastin 6 To 6 Free pepreach Fud Durin Dis Servic ( Ask God For Mercy) Then Emback On Journery To Mointain { Ori- Oke} Olorun Kole At Ekiti Stat~ For De Prayer Com To Pas
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Neyomickey1: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Join Hallelujah challenge....Olowogbogboro will intervene in your case.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
You are the only one that can stop this from happening. No one else can help you except you.

Firstly, have you ever sat down. Closed your eyes and covered your ear from distractions or sit in a silence of the night to ask your self the cause of this problem. Not by worrying and thinking but sincerely asking yourself the CAUSE of the problem. Have you heard of karma ? Could you have merited this from an act of a previous life time. And if you doubt the fact that soul is eternal and that you pick up bodies here and there to experience physical reality then think again.

It is in knowing the truth that you can understand how to dissolve the karma by rising above it in consciousness. I am not saying it is karma cos it might just be an ET manipulating your life to experience life the way you feel now. But the answer is in you. Locate it.

Learn meditation and look within. The angels are always there with you. You just have to ask then to guide you . They won't do it for you but they will guide you to solve it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.