Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? (30887 Views)

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores / Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by dalaman: 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
iamrealdeji:
you spoke my mind. I also wanted to make reference to Saraki and his wife. I'm very sure Saraki's wife knows about all the shady things he does and all those extreme fetish things he does for money and power but she wouldn't care as long as billions come in

Not only Saraki, same can be said of the wives of other politicians and the thieving civil servants that spend way above their salaries without having any extra source of income. Evans wife is no different from the wife of all the other criminalsthat are ever where in Nigeria . As the saying goes na only who them catch be thief.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by dalaman: 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
iamrealdeji:
you spoke m kissy mind. I also wanted to make reference to Saraki and his wife. I'm very sure Saraki's wife knows about all the shady things he does and all those extreme fetish things he does for money and power but she wouldn't care as long as billions come in

Not only Saraki, same can be said of the wives of other politicians and the thieving civil servants that spend way above their salaries without having any extra source of income. Evans wife is no different from the wife of all the other criminalsthat are ever where in Nigeria . As the saying goes na only who them catch be thief.
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nma27:
If spare us this Cliché Jare.... A struggling guy who cant take care of himself properly has no business marrying.
why u said is absolutely true but some fellow men would see it as brutal to men. a struggling guy shouldn't even near marriage. my mum do say something. "the first thing a man should look for whenever he wakes from his mat is money " a struggling guy should see hustle as his wife. and dedicate himself to that wife and pray to God till he makes it
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by mozele(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benita27:
The first thing I ask guys is what they do for a living. Once stories aren't adding up I take a walk. Can't afford to be dating/married to a yahoo nigga.

Nice piece op.

what if i'm still a student?
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by hedonistic: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
jaychubi:

Exactly my point dts where u kw an intelligent person BC his spending pattern won't add up to his profession or physical business. Alot of Nigerians are guilty here, u will see a village secondary sch principal building three stories house in city on a salary below 100k BC he uses his school as miracle center lol

U will see a lecturer being owed 7 months living in mansion n driving luxury SUVs BC of sorting

What abt medical doctors into abortions n baby factory

What abt politicians

What of d bloody liars we call lawyers

Nobody holy pass but na blood money worst pass sha

You've said it all.
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by isaiahethan: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benita27:
The first thing I ask guys is what they do for a living. Once stories aren't adding up I take a walk. Can't afford to be dating/married to a yahoo nigga.

Nice piece op.

Na lie, are you still single
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by Marcelo290(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Inferno17:
I think Nwamaikpe is one of the most creative commenters on this forum. He has a way of thinking outside the box and finding loopholes to act on, in every post. He has created a niche of negativity for himself and if this level of creativity is invested in something reasonable, i believe he will do exploits!
Hahahaha you hit the nail on the head, he simply comments different and is plain unpredictable, I can't agree more...how I wish he invested the creativity into something useful.
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by purplekayc(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Getting tired of seeing of seeing this evans
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by varmint: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
bolinjkezzy:
Abeg Wetin be the meaning of WF, TF and YF....have been wanting to ask
hahahaha ....I prescribe a tour to IB bro
WF- wire funds TF- transfer funds YF- Yahoo funds
them go come add CEO western Union.
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by jaychubi: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
hedonistic:

Lol at your stupidity.

Lol at a jobless big man, I am working at home my foot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by awakeuche(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benita27:
It's part of getting to know each other. So if he should ask for what I do on our first meeting would that make him a gold miner?.
Touche!
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by iamrealdeji(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
livinbygrace:
With the present economic situation in the Country,most Nigerian girls dont care about your occupation.Most of them are after what a man can offer.So occupation is meaningless these days.No money is clean,make the money and deviate into business or politics.Most of the Billionaires today have been involved in one or two shady deals ,but the smart ones diverted into business or politics ,which the Evans could have done if not for his greediness.
you will eventually use your mother for money ritual with this mentality. no wonder why ritual killings is on the rise in Nigeria and other crimes. most ritual killers have your mentality. people like you believe you have to accumulate bloody money and divert it to business before you can make it,when human beings like you like Bill Gates,Zuckerberg,etc are becoming richest people on earth without hurting anybody. no wonder why whites call you apes
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by durasome(m): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benita27:

Nice piece op.
.sister are you sure, don't you love money like your fellow girls do? just asking ooo.
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by caprini1: 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Marcelo290:
grin grin That guy has weird opinions..
He actually lighten up nairaland,since we can't seem to see yuzedo anymore grin. I never take him serious though!
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
I know 'cos . . . . . I ain't Md tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by joinnow: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
But she is aware he is a drug pusher initally before he change his occupation to robber and change again to kidnapper without informing her
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by Ekaka1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benita27:
They actually do.

Yes, men tell ladies what the ladies want to hear.
I can say, " well I rob people for a living " and the girl be like " very funny...you're kidding right" and that's the end.
Even if she later suspects he's actually a thief..she'd still be hoping it's not true.

Guys listen, women are one of the most intuitive creatures on the face of the earth...but if a woman decides to switch that blessed side of her off she becomes a fish brain...and there's no way you can convince her otherwise.

That's why when all these Evan's women start saying.." I didn't know this and that..."I say rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by Charles4075(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
rawpadgin:

me: hey babe, how are you

benita: i am fine

me: lucky is the name, what's urs?

benita: Benita

me: seems we are heading same direction, u wanna catch a cab or u prefer to walk?

benita: what do u do for a living?

demn! that didn't sound cool
My man. you finish work.
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by Charles4075(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not in a real woman's place to question her husband's source of income..that is not only an act of insubordination but a total usurping of power.

Your only reason in his house is to eat wealth and give birth..that is why we call wives Oriaku (eater of wealth) in Igbo land.

So my sister, eat the wealth and mind your business.

If you dare to question his source of wealth, then you better be prepared to be the breadwinner.
You never fail to disappoint. Thumbs up man. Lolzzzzzz
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
iamrealdeji:
no,thats another excuse for you to go ahead whenever you get to date a rich guy. ask,nobody would see u as a gold digger. I'm dude myself andbif a girl asks me such,I do think she's only trying to know more about me and know if I'm not a bad guy. I see nothing bad in asking such a simple question
ok then, thanks
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
iamrealdeji:
no,thats another excuse for you to go ahead whenever you get to date a rich guy. ask,nobody would see u as a gold digger. I'm dude myself andbif a girl asks me such,I do think she's only trying to know more about me and know if I'm not a bad guy. I see nothing bad in asking such a simple question
ok, then thanks
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by Joiceee(f): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not in a real woman's place to question her husband's source of income..that is not only an act of insubordination but a total usurping of power.

Your only reason in his house is to eat wealth and give birth..that is why we call wives Oriaku (eater of wealth) in Igbo land.

If you dare to question his source of wealth, then you better be prepared to be the breadwinner.
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by Joiceee(f): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
T
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you are so so wrong!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by DrGoodmanFather: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benita27:
They actually do.

If I can sleep with you the first day, I will tell you.
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benita27:

Nice piece op.

Your opinion though. But let me clarify you that no intelligent rich man/guy will ever disclose his source of wealth to any lady on even third date, unless some men that lack the wisdom, of course everybody reasons differently but common sense brings out the meaning. In a first date with a responsible man your priorities will be to portray yourself well because he's just trying to access and check your intelligence whether you will meet his class. Not the other way round, you expect him to open up to you so that you can arrange your fake love. No no no he will like to know where the love is coming from first before he will have to tell you his business/work,
He just met you without the love and trust that will made him secured to tell you the truth. (remember this guy with his wealth has access to 90%of women). It's a gradual process with time and good communication you will know everything. So it depends on your class and people that always meet you. Any lady that will dare ask me what i do for a living on first date must have lost an opportunity and i will discharge her immediately .since am made already, i choose women not otherwise, so you must have the patience if you are not a gold/silver digger. But remember no man will like to collect only his meagre salary at end of the month without the spirit of trying to Hustle (doing illegal dealings/corrupt practices in office) no man is Saint. Only an average man jumps in to tell you his source of wealth because he's trying to score points and beg you for love. A responsible rich dude washes his back otherwise try to be smart with time you'll know all if he loves you.
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by lepasharon(f): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ekaka1:

Yes, men tell ladies what the ladies want to hear.
I can say, " well I rob people for a living " and the girl be like " very funny...you're kidding right" and that's the end.
Even if she later suspects he's actually a thief..she'd still be hoping it's not true.

Guys listen, women are one of the most intuitive creatures on the face of the earth...but if a woman decides to switch that blessed side of her off she becomes a fish brain...and there's no way you can convince her otherwise.

That's why when all these Evan's women start saying.." I didn't know this and that..."I say rubbish!

Have you read about serial killers/ child molesters? Most of their wives have no idea of their partners dark antics
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by rawpadgin(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Charles4075:
My man. you finish work.
grin hafa Charles
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by sameagles(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omo this post pain this fellow oo, the splash mold touch this one.

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by adetayo234: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nma27:
If spare us this Cliché Jare.... A struggling guy who cant take care of himself properly has no business marrying.

Yeah, he has no business marrying a girl who will only become a burden to him financially.
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by adetayo234: 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benita27:
Absolutely. I don't know why some of the dudes on this forum tend to assume everything is about gold digging. Who dates a man without knowing what they do for a living?. grin

Probably bcoz most of you girls have given very bad impression about yourselves. Those calling you golddiggers are most probably saying so out of experience
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
adetayo234:

Yeah, he has no business marrying a girl who will only become a burden to him financially.
Or marrying a financially independent lady that might not give him the full respect he deserves as a man.
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by adetayo234: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nma27:
Or marrying a financially independent lady that might not give him the full respect he deserves as a man.

A financially independent lady, who is mature adequately to understand the place of a man, will give him full respect and honour, no matter what.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby / Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) / Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.