Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,959 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. (3757 Views)

Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy / Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. / Why You Shouldn't Customize Your Facebook Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by Lexusgs430: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
neyophl:
Beep me if u need this pls.

Does it run Android or IOS ?
Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by SUPERPACK: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
BRIGGS001:
Are you tired of losing or tired of giving up, why other keep hitting it big, all our yesterday client have been celebrating giving us calls of victory, done be left out. View our today's won ticket for your delight.
bet your house and become as rich as dangote and stop begging.
Re: You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. by ajaolu(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
The capacity of each of those batteries is 1000mah and that device holds five of such making 5000mah in total. Instead of carrying that ridiculous device around, just get yourself a compact phone that has 5000mah battery e.g. Gionee M6. I catch the joke though. Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? / Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) / What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.