Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity (22991 Views)

Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah / Southern Leaders Reject Onnoghen's Suspension, Say Buhari Has Committed Coup / Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Truthisit: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Always sick. Take your medications as prescribed
Ogonimilitant:
Why choose Lagos for the meeting? this is rubbish! why would they choose Lagos as the first venue for the meeting. Well maybe because of no mans land statue.

I will advice SS & SE not to believe anything coming from the West side. They will definitly use whatever they may have discussed there and pass to their muslim brothers in the north.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by jaggabban: 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
aribisala0:
what is SS&SE Why are you folk so insecure. Why can you never speak for yourselves. ? Always attaching

Where do you suggest meeting, Aba or Onitsha grin
Are they holding a kidnapping conference?
I love u bro.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by deedeedee1: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
sunsewa16:
I support southern unity,it pays and we understand value of human life than those that value cow than human life. southerners brought Nigeria into the hob of entertainment in Africa especially in the areas of music,while the northerners nearly killed it when they aborted beauty pergeant.
Be deceiving yourself. Southern unity is not possible, and we dont want it.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by bantudra: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
aribisala0:
no we don't want unity I hope that clears the air
Go and beg those giving you quit notice.

Stop attaching to SS na by force?

tell dem dem...

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Sanchez01: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Amberon11:
Didnt have the password to my email then but i do now. Can you resend?
Sure. Would do right away.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Hasino2258: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
The Ibos want BiafraThe North wants Ibo's exitThe Yorubas want Ibo's exitThe Ibos are saying "we have investments in your areas and cannot leave them"And the fight is being cooked.Amongst all these, the President is in LondonGovernors are sharing bailout fundsWorkers salaries are not paidGovernment officials have their children schooling abroadMinisters and senators are lootingThe poor Hausa man is riding OkadaThe poor Ibo man is riding OkadaThe poor Yoruba man is riding OkadaThe poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge asAlamajiriThe poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as AlayeThe poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agberoIt is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa. The rich hate us that much.Do not allow the Alhaji whose children are living abroad to persuade you to go and start killing on the street of Kaduna.The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?Sad to note;All the Governors love themselvesAll the past Presidents love themselvesAll the senators love themselvesAll the top government officials love themselvesAll the looters love themselvesWhy can't you and I love ourselves?Why can we combine efforts and fight them?Why do we fight ourselves?Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Amberon11: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
alright
Sanchez01:

Sure. Would do right away.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by bams2999(m): 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos to christeriziny Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by cumbak60: 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Adebowale89:

who cares? what does your people hatred for Yoruba has to do with southwest revenue or their standard of living?

u guys shud educate yourself on your unproductive utterances. real man act not talk too much

stop being a loosed entity, polluting all social media with a pipe dream noise....
For your mind, you've made some sense.... some of you will just jump on posts without reading to comprehend before spewing whatever the fuvck is turning your stomach. Abeg swerve go one side, I have better things to dedicate my time to.... You are not on my list.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Torylanez(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fineman87:
Rubbish. No unity wit sw.
naso u do wey u failed your last jamb
better go and read your past questions
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by leofab(f): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
They should just vie for de-amalgamation and cut off the parasitic north and see the south flourish..
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Torylanez(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
lol

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Adebowale89(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
cumbak60:

For your mind, you've made some sense.... some of you will just jump on posts without reading to comprehend before spewing whatever the fuvck is turning your stomach. Abeg swerve go one side, I have better things to dedicate my time to.... You are not on my list.

when you try to counter logical analysis with a comparative analysis you end up shooting yourself on the head

all what you people know is to rant, no one take online ranting activist serious. I repeat act and stop littering our social media with noise pollution

this is a social platform not a regional Reformation
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by oxiide22(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
K
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by oxiide22(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Of course it is
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by back2sender: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
ShootToKill:

Yes I agree with you we yoruba people only support our brothers who remove human heads and put it inside nylon bags. They are our heroes.

grin grin

Its you ibo people that started it and corrupt our brothers with your OTOKOTO AND OKIJA JUJU THINGS.

Even at this we Yoruba expose the criminals amongst us, we dont cover for them like you alaibo do to your brothers.
Make una dey go jare we are tired of una CRIMINALITY
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by oxiide22(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
K
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by papaejima1: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ymodulus:

Just read what you have written and ask yourself if you believed what you typed. So now you want to compare Martin Luther King Jr to that idiotic Nnamdi Kanu?

Brother, no offence but are you okay?

Of what relationship does Light ( Martin Luther King ) has to do with darkness ( Nnamdi kanu ) ? And i know now in your mind you are the Barack Obama. mtschew!!!!

I am even stupid for replying this
Your last line sums you up perfectly
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Omeny: 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
napoleon77:

I don't think Edo is in the SE so it can't be in Biafra even if Biafra is created.

Don't mind that talkative.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Nonaira1: 1:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Whose dumb idea was it to include SW to this?

Have none of you guys learned yet that those snakes are better kept in an arm distance? Have you not learned yet?

Continue dancing with those clowns until they display theor inherented Savage behaviors
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2017
Ymodulus:

Dont ask us for Medical AIDS and Food help when another round of starvation hits your people
want to tell you something Bro. Can I mail u?
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by NewGombawa: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2017
Ejeka daru ko malo.....

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by sawhite: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Youngzedd(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ymodulus:

My friends say i am Yoruba. Nairalanders say am Hausa, some Biafrans like normality tag me Igbo. Well i honestly don't know what i am. I use to think i was Hausa. But from recent findings its apparent i am not Nigerian. I think i am from Niger/ Lake Chad. I am still trying to figure oout where exactly.

Omo Igbo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by ipain: 12:38am On Aug 09, 2017
mavinc4u:

Like seriously, ymodulus are you the one vomiting this rubbish? I fear you now, so you are one of the Tribal bigot we have on nairaland. O boy, I wanted to collect something from you but immediately I saw your comment, I had to retrace my steps. Make use of the word* some * when you are typing such nonsense. The respect I have for you just dropped to -1 as in nothing left.
it will surprise you he is Igbo. do not be decieved...
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by ipain: 12:43am On Aug 09, 2017
Youngzedd:

Omo Igbo grin grin grin

no mind am...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#panamapapers: EFCC, Interpol To Go After Saraki, Mark, Others / Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers / Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.