Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? (27448 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Bestman111(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Back then in ss3 when we were about sitting for WAEC and NECO exams, we were doing anyhow then, even sef we have handed over power to d ss2 students, we come to school anytime we like and go at will, even d staff room doesn't care
One day, I and my then gf and 2 other girls were left in d classroom because all other students hv gone, its almost dismissal time for all d students in d school so they were doing d final afternoon Assembly. We just locked our lockers they set to go home. Walking majestically across d assembly ground, not knowing that d principal was still around. As we approached d school gate, I heard d principal call my name in annoyance ( I was popular then because I was d sp.) So, as I turned to answer, my gf and the two others took to their heels leaving me behind, the principal oderd that I should kneel down there and do frog jump bk to d assembly ground. Chai!!!! I heard my gf calling me to run and come outside that I should not mind him o. Out of fear and respect, I started d punishment and went bk to d assembly ground and kneel down b4 d whole assembly. I feel like let d earth open let me enter. I was there until d assembly was over and almost all d students gone, d principal kept me there until he was through with wat he was doing in his office, that was wen he released me.
He asked 4 d identity of my colleagues and I gave him, he promised me that their own punishment will be worst.
That was d day I knew how hot d sun is while walking alone. The principal just entered his car and drove off. Wen I reach home, my gf who normally carries my books and all stuff was waiting 4 me, she lambasted me 4 obeying d idiotic principal. She was right because after 15yrs, the principal is yet to punish them too. Later, I feel like giving myself a very hot slap to reset my brain.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by AnitaVista: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
menwongo:
Do you still remember those awkward days in schools during Exams?

1. When a bright student tells the invigilator that question 4 has a problem, but you have already answered it..... *aahhhh*

2. When a fellow student asks for a graph paper, but you are finished and did not see anywhere where it was required... *Hmmmm*

3. When the invigilator says jump question 6 we will rectify it later, but it was the question you enjoyed most when answering... *Achaaaaa*

4. When you see people busy using rulers and you are wondering what is going on... *Oooh*

5. When you hear your friends arguing after the exam whether the answer to question 5 was 35.5% or 36% and your answer was -45000 .. *wuwiiiiii*
the last one gat me looooool

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Ncsamuel(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mine was in JSS 1 o. Our fine art teacher gave us assignment to sketch out a car. Na so i go ous open one magazine like dat, na im i trace out this fine sports car come out. The next day for class na im the teacher after looking at it, called me out to sketch it on the board(he even gave me my drawing to use as expo sef). Omo if u see as i just dey look like mumu dat day. Everybody laugh me ehn. Kai

10 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Ajicold(f): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Deseo:
I was a back-seater.
A teacher asked me to walk up to the front of the class, solve a math problem and go back to my seat, I did all that...but I was stained embarassed

Imagine the disgrace of walking to the front, facing the board to solve the math, finish it and walk back to my seat, I almost died embarassed cry

*girls will understand*

*running away*
ehya I Can Relate Sha
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Prettyenit18(f): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
I think she liked you. Why else would she wait for 30mins.
olatunji21:
Lolz... So their was this girl i was crushing on.. The whole class got to know about her through some parrot frds of mine.. I never entered her class because of shyness but i know literarily everything she does because i had spys' in her class... On a faithful monday, a frd dared me or vice versa and she threatened to call this girl for me... I wan form big boy na, i dared her back.. Anyways, she called the girl and she came to my class, straight up to where i was sitting dat someone said i wanted to see her when school closes... I nearly died... After closing na, i stayed up(in class) for more than 30mins, so she can go her way... Baba, when i come outside, this girl was still waiting for me... God, it took several courage and taunts from my frds b4 i could make that step.. As soon as i got to her, she was like, Why do u want to see me... I became deaf and dumb again... i was just looking for a way out...

Dat day no funny at all...
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Casido1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
My secondary school days was replete with embarrassing moments, some more so than others. Two experiences particularly stand out:

So I just got admitted into this government secondary school, as we just moved newly into that area, no thanks to El Rufai, but on my first day in school I start chattering and making new friends. This surprised the chief noisemakers in class because, for all their noisemaking, they didn't talk as much as I did on their first first day. To cut the story short, I was given a nickname -- and believe me, I would bite anyone who dares call me that now.

This happened when I was in SS3. So I'm lumbering about in the school compound during break hours when I sight this not too large maize plantation behind my principal's office. I noticed it not because I hadn't seen it before, but because that day was barely three months after we students had cultivated that piece of land as part of our agric practicals and it was already ripe and mature. Well, let's just say I felt entitled and then went ahead to pluck some for myself alongside one of my friends whom I had invited to join me immediately after the survey *winks*. As you should have guessed by now, I was caught and then asked to kneel in front of the principal's while I awaited my punishment --it was either that or I got expelled -- and seeing as how I was an academic superstar, everyone including JSS 1 students wanted to know what I'd done. Chai!!! I felt so humiliated, so much so that till today I would never pick anything that's not mine without the owner's consent.

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Well, sooooo many that i can't spill any
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Taku555(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Deseo:
I was a back-seater.
A teacher asked me to walk up to the front of the class, solve a math problem and go back to my seat, I did all that...but I was stained embarassed

Imagine the disgrace of walking to the front, facing the board to solve the math, finish it and walk back to my seat, I almost died embarassed cry

*girls will understand* you were a dirty girl.

*running away*
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Alexandro15: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
I challenged a teacher boldly, and was caught by the principal. That day was not funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=Taku555 post=57660169][/quote]

Do not opine in a topic you know nothing about, I was new to it.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by bonifieldstun(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
embarassed embarassed[sub] those days,
I dey pry 2 @ accoed staff school ijanikin back then we the bad boys we no dey play with jagulova na tire we dey roll up and down na so I reach school early momo, my niggaz self don already dey school na so we begin play with tire, e get one man e name na Uncle kunle e get big yansh eh, women self dey jealous the man yansh and na him wicked pass for the school, as we dey play the man dey open the back gate omo na so my tire roll komot from my hand go hit am for Yansh as He dey gate na so all my niggaz point me without the man never ask who do am(traitors) chaiii the rest was history, since den I sabi play with jangulova and tinko tinko with girls wella even ten ten chaiii the mark still dey my yansh self

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Prettyenit18:
I think she liked you. Why else would she wait for 30mins.
It stil took one year before we get going pretty well... We enjoyed an absolutely sensational friendship for two years bt she wasn't interested in a r/ship as at then... She's now with an amazing guy and we stil get to tok occasionally...
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by bonifieldstun(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Deseo:
I was a back-seater.

*girls will understand*

*running away*
lol chaiii, was your crush there??
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
bonifieldstun:
lol chaiii, was your crush there??

I had no crush in secondary school.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Papadoh(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by bonifieldstun(m): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Deseo:

I had no crush in secondary school.
oooo I see,hope they did not give u nick name?
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
lolzzz funny, mine was when i mistakenly took my mum's bra to the hostel, girls were like babe who bought you this? my seniors even forced me to wear it round the girls hostel, then the next day at the assembly ground all i eyes on me...i became brassiere japan or bra girl

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Jacobmanny(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
This wasnt secondary school though..It was my in primary school days. Didnt know that watching too much of indian movies wasnt going to help my fighting skills but i picked this technique for this moment. This older lady happen to be troubling my life as each day passed by so i planned, watched and learned how to deliver this new trick. The first move was to remove my shirt, push her and if she dares push me back then i unleash. The d day was here.. I was bold enough to block her MYSELf... She wasnt interested in d fight so I pushed her, removed my shirt and the next i recieved was a big stick at my back. Cried home feeling embarrased in front of the friends i wanted to prove my tactics. Learnt never to fight without a shirt on.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Taku555(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Deseo:

Do not opine in a topic you know nothing about, I was new to it.

nobody taught you at such level?
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by ohiku4every1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
I was a student of Okene Secondary School, Okene kogi state, the skul was all boys skul no girls, am set of 2002, in 2001 when I was in SS2, there was a day I came late to the skul, a group of seniors asked me to get down on my kneels which is normal, I did, I was flogged severally as usual, that one no be case, the embarrassing part of it is wen the funnily asked to bow, shake n hug a big tree in the skul compound,

thou, I love the skul sha
I still love dose serious
#ProudlyUpogoBoy

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Taku555:
nobody taught you at such level?

I find your opinion and question offensive and disrespectful, for this reason I shall ignore all your mentions forever.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tahrah:
Were you banned?

No Sweetie. Just been too busy for Nairaland, i get home abit late so i just read the news and zoom off to dreamland.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by mcanthony20(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
oh Secondary school ..... too many experiences and to many embarrassing moments....
This is a case of two of my class mates who were my friends too . Two of them(ikenna and Israel) were crushing on same gal. So on one fateful day during break, Israel wanted to talk to ikenna but Ikenna was busy with their crush, so ikenna just bullshit isreal. Isreal was really pissed, he decided to stage a fight with ikenna after school dismissal. Wen we finally dismissed we were all on our way home den isreal reminded ikenna of their staged fight. so we all decided to take a lonely path so no one would separate them.
Oooh Boy If you see beating wey Isreal give Ikenna dat day eeeeehh. I can't forget it. So ikenna was crying and telling him to follow him home if he had the guts.....
Isreal followed Ikenna home and we waited for almost 30min but nothing happen. I felt really bad for my man dat day. But the next day men just rearrange themselves and continued their crushing ....... Sec skol life swt die I swear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Prettyenit18(f): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lucky you. Some people never get to talk to their crush cry
olatunji21:

It stil took one year before we get going pretty well... We enjoyed an absolutely sensational friendship for two years bt she wasn't interested in a r/ship as at then... She's now with an amazing guy and we stil get to tok occasionally...
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by adegeye38(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Bestman111:
Back then in ss3 when we were about sitting for WAEC and NECO exams, we were doing anyhow then, even sef we have handed over power to d ss2 students, we come to school anytime we like and go at will, even d staff room doesn't care
One day, I and my then gf and 2 other girls were left in d classroom because all other students hv gone, its almost dismissal time for all d students in d school so they were doing d final afternoon Assembly. We just locked our lockers they set to go home. Walking majestically across d assembly ground, not knowing that d principal was still around. As we approached d school gate, I heard d principal call my name in annoyance ( I was popular then because I was d sp.) So, as I turned to answer, my gf and the two others took to their heels leaving me behind, the principal oderd that I should kneel down there and do frog jump bk to d assembly ground. Chai!!!! I heard my gf calling me to run and come outside that I should not mind him o. Out of fear and respect, I started d punishment and went bk to d assembly ground and kneel down b4 d whole assembly. I feel like let d earth open let me enter. I was there until d assembly was over and almost all d students gone, d principal kept me there until he was through with wat he was doing in his office, that was wen he released me.
He asked 4 d identity of my colleagues and I gave him, he promised me that their own punishment will be worst.
That was d day I knew how hot d sun is while walking alone. The principal just entered his car and drove off. Wen I reach home, my gf who normally carries my books and all stuff was waiting 4 me, she lambasted me 4 obeying d idiotic principal. She was right because after 15yrs, the principal is yet to punish them too. Later, I feel like giving myself a very hot slap to reset my brain.
you did well bro, u obeyed a constituted authority, your post as SP must have motivated you to obey, which was normal

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Dabrock130(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
When I was in ss3 came late to school one and the whole school was messed up... Principal call me out for assembly land me one sharp slap sad sad... Chai I flog the full school Dat day
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by olushevy05: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
I used Tipex(Corrective Fluid)on my report card making me have 7 As 3 Bs out of like 12 subject..all my family people were so happy to see the result grin

On the day of resumption, My old uncle stormed the school demanding why I was not given scholarship as the best student or anything tangible as gift...na thre wahala start grin

The principal was like give who scholarship? Bushhunter? I dey class dey gist not knowing my old uncle don dey principal office dey talk trash...na so dem summon me before council of elders in the school...na thre I confess...any small tin for my school then dem don ring bell... grin
My case pass beating sef for like 1month na me b the topic for assembly ground and I must be on the ground...

mehn! This one pass humiliation pass embarrassment grin

Lolzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
one day after school i went into a supermarket took packets battery and put in my bag (as in shop lifting grin) while i was in the shop still pretending to be browsing this girl that I ve always had a big crush on walked in i began chatting her up and she agrees to talk to me outside the shop. I forgot that I had the stolen battey from the same shop.

So on the way out the shop alarm went off and the security came over. in the end i was caught with a stolen batteries in my bag in the present of this girl that I had a crush on even though she was on my side by shouting at the security "look! you can search him he is a not a thief he is my boyfriend" and I was like jeeeez! Oh! No!

Anyway when she realised that actually i have stolen the batteries she was so embarrassed, and i wished the ground had opened and swallow me at that moment. that was how embarrassing it was for me that day.

she never spoke to me ever again. she said i embarrassed her, made her look like an accomplice to my shop lifting.
the sad thing was i had waited for months to get her to notice or even speak to her alone without her interfering friends and that moment was ruined just because I stole packets of batteries i didn't even need, i could have got my father to buy the batteries for me instead of thieving them.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Martin0(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
gypsey:
one day after school i went into a supermarket took packets battery and put in my bag (as in shop lifting grin) while i was in the shop still pretending to be browsing this girl that I ve always had a big crush on came in i began chatting he up and she agrees to talk me outside the shop. I forgot that I had the stolen battey from the same shop.

So on the way out the shop alarm went off and the security came over in the end i was caught with a stolen batteries in my bag in the present of this girl that I had a crush on even though she was on my side by saying to the security "look! you can search him he is a not a thief he is my boyfriend" and I was like jeeeez! Oh! No!

Anyway when she realised that actually i have stolen the batteries she was so embarrassed, and i wished the ground opened and swallow me at that moment. that was how embarrassing it was for that day.

she never spoke to me ever again. she said embarrassed her, made her look like an accomplice to my shop lifting.
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah jesus christ mehn if I was u,God I won't even allow the security to come first I will nicely tell her to wait for me while I just collect a forgotten iterm
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Martin0(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Infact aw frame lie to go inside first while she waits outside
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah jesus christ mehn if I was u,God I won't even allow the security to come first I will nicely tell her to wait for me while I just collect a forgotten iterm
well.. i wasn't a proper thief like you grin i was still learning grin

you know? I could have got my father to buy the batteries for me instead.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Martin0(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
gypsey:
well.. i wasn't a proper thief like you grin i was still learning grin
ahahahahahah badt guy,don't worry nau we will see oneday aw so laugh u eh,well so u people did even date again,?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dowen College Founder, Olumide Phillips, Board Members Step Down / These Two UNIOSUN Students Are Missing. / UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.